Dragon Life ( Me and Spirit1212)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
WiseBlueFox01

6:18pm Nov 15 2013

Normal User

"Because your leader and for sure, every male dragon knows you are." Kodu admitted. He walked over to the fresh kill pile and picked a rabbit. He sat down by his cave and ate quietly.

Icebeam gave him a nod and walked toward Kodu.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

4:40pm Nov 16 2013

Normal User

Shadow looked confused,but nodded anyways before taking a large bird from the pile and going towards her own cave to think. 'I thought that I was only thought of as leader...',her thoughts trailed as she sat down in the mouth of her cave and began to eat.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

5:10pm Nov 16 2013

Normal User

Icebeam sat by Kodu and talked about what happened. When they were done, they said their goodbyes and Icebeam walked back to her leader's cave. She silently greeted her leader with a nod and went ins the cave, snuggling by Dark.

spirit1212

5:19pm Nov 16 2013

Normal User

Shadow nodded back and then walked out of the cave once more,no traces of her finished meal left. She went over to Kodu and asked,"Let me get this straight... So your saying that I'm thought of as beautiful?" Her entire face was questioning him as if she were a hatchling asking for food.

Dark curled around her and the hatchlings,watching her sister leave.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

4:42pm Nov 21 2013

Normal User

"Yes, why you not think that?" Kodu said.

Icebeam slept by Dark, her egg, and her hatchlings.

spirit1212

6:51am Nov 22 2013

Normal User

Shadow shrugged and said,"I guess I never bothered to think about it..." She paused before adding,"Are you someone who thinks this?"

Dark sighed and curled around the egg,hatchlings,and Icebeam. He then fell asleep.

WiseBlueFox01

3:39pm Nov 22 2013

Normal User

"Well, there is 4 out of 5 dragons that do.... I think." Kodu said, giving her a duck face.

spirit1212

3:07pm Nov 23 2013

Normal User

Shadow narrowed her eyes and replied,"The question is,do you?"

WiseBlueFox01

8:08pm Nov 23 2013

Normal User

"Everyone knows that I do." Kodu chuckled. He flapped his wings and left Shadow on the ground.

spirit1212

8:12pm Nov 23 2013

Normal User

Shadow let out a sharp breath and muttered,"Everyone,but me." She then looked up at Kodu before looking back in front of her and walking into the forest.

WiseBlueFox01

4:57pm Nov 25 2013

Normal User

Kodu saw a deer and crashed into it, crushing its bones. The deer died of broken bones and Kodu ate silently.

Icebeam sighed silently and got up. She grinned at Dark and walked outside. She sat in front of Shadow's cave and breathed in the air.

spirit1212

7:40pm Nov 25 2013

Normal User

Dark made a small noise,but continued to sleep.

Shadow had wandered off to find herself a place to think.

WiseBlueFox01

9:19pm Nov 26 2013

Normal User

(..... Braindead.)

spirit1212

8:45pm Nov 27 2013

Normal User

(Same. Time skip?)

WiseBlueFox01

9:53am Nov 29 2013

Normal User

(Sure. Van we start off at like a Midnight wolf attack?)

spirit1212

8:19pm Nov 30 2013

Normal User

(Sure,sounds cool. Could you make the first post?)

WiseBlueFox01

10:44am Dec 1 2013

Normal User

(Alright)

Suddenly,Icebeam heard something coming from the bushes, she got up and slowly walked toward it. Suddenly a pack of wolves jumped out and attacked her. She fought back but was outnumbered.

"Dark,Shadow, somedragon,help!" Icebeam cried out.

spirit1212

2:58pm Dec 1 2013

Normal User

Shadow was heading back to camp when she heard the cry of Icebeam and her instincts made her charge toward the noise at full speed.

At the same time Dark ran from the cave of his sister and towards Icebeam's cry.

WiseBlueFox01

4:55pm Dec 6 2013

Normal User

Icebeam kicked and stratched every wolf that tried to bite.

(Braindead)

spirit1212

5:32pm Dec 6 2013

Normal User

Shadow saw her brother running towards Icebeam and roared,"Stay with her hatchlings and egg! I'll help her!" She saw him wheel around and run back to the cave right before she engaged herself in the fight. Two wolves were dead in seconds and she was already starting on a few more.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8