Dragon Life ( Me and Spirit1212)

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
WiseBlueFox01

8:10pm Feb 13 2014

Normal User

Kodu looked questioned at Dark. He didn't really understand 'a liking to him'. He then questioned him. "What do you mean?"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

6:56am Feb 14 2014

Normal User

"I mean that she, as hatchlings would say, has a crush on you.",Dark replied and tried not to smile at the hatchling term.

(Short.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

1:26pm Feb 14 2014

Normal User

Kodu blushed and smiled slightly. "It's nice of a leader her to have a simple 'crush', but on me?" Kodu thought deeply and sighed. "Don't worry Dark, if your not here with us in the future, I will care for your sister. Leader or not leader." Kodu nodded bravely and walked to the edge the camp." I'm going hunting, I'll be back at before dusk other the other warriors."

spirit1212

5:28pm Feb 17 2014

Normal User

"She has never acted this way to other dragons except one.",Dark replied and then shook away the old memory. He then nodded respectfully at the statement before watching him dismiss himself to hunt. Then he silently went to check on his sister and Icebeam. The sight he saw seemed kinda cute and he decided he would stay at the entrance to watch over them.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

4:22pm Feb 19 2014

Normal User

Icebeam yawned softly as she began to wake up. She saw her hatchlings and smiled. Working herself to her feet, she slowly walked out the cave and nuzzled Dark. "Watch over, she's still sleeping." She flapped her wings and flew onto a nearby rock, thinking to herself

spirit1212

7:03am Feb 20 2014

Normal User

Dark nodded silently at Icebeam and kept his spine straight as he watched the area surrounding the camp. " No more wolves will harm this clan...", he muttered under his breath.

WiseBlueFox01

4:29pm Feb 27 2014

Normal User

Kodu came back with the rest of most of the clan. All their mouths had at least two or three animals, as they dumped the food in the food pile. Kodu trotted beside Dark and smiled. "So, Icebeam gone toward some rock?"

spirit1212

7:09am Mar 6 2014

Normal User

"Yes. I would believe she wants time to think,but I could be wrong.",Dark replied as her looked behind him to his sister. Shadow was peacefully sleeping despite her nasty wounds.

WiseBlueFox01

6:06pm May 5 2014

Normal User

(Just bumping)

WiseBlueFox01

2:49pm May 31 2014

Normal User

"That could be true, she does that a lot." Kodu trotted toward the hatchlings sleeping peacefully. He sloftly petted its head and headed out the cave. "Im going to get sleep for now,but I will get up later." He slowly made his way toward his cave, resting on a patch of moss for rest.

WiseBlueFox01

2:00pm Jun 23 2014

Normal User

(Bump)

spirit1212

6:57pm Jul 14 2014

Normal User

(I'm back. Read my signature for information. If you want to know more, rmail me.)

Dark nodded in reply and slowly walked towards his sister's cave, allowing Icebeam to consult with her thoughts in peace. As he walked to the cave he thought about everything that had recently happened and sighed greatly. "My poor sister. She has so much to deal with.", he mumbled to himself as he entered the cave and sat beside his sister and the two beings that Icebeam had taken charge of.

WiseBlueFox01

1:35pm Jul 24 2014 (last edited on 1:35pm Jul 24 2014)

Normal User

Icebeam soon woke up later on in the day. She yawned slightly and got up. Once she reached the food pile, she picked a small mouse and slowlymunched on it. Once done she stretched and went towards to the forest to hunt. Although she knew she couldn't go alone, she alled along two other dragons and they journyed into the forest.

spirit1212

2:50am Jul 28 2014

Normal User

Shadow awoke soon after Icebeam and did her best to stand, but fell on her brother's side. This awoke him from his short nap and he helped his sister to her feet. "I've got it.", she grunted and the began her walk towards Kodu's cave, remembering the liking he obviously had towards Icebeam before her brother took her from him.
"Kodu?" A silhouette stood at the entrance to the male's cave.

WiseBlueFox01

11:16am Aug 16 2014

Normal User

Kodu lifted his head, surprised that his leader to heal quickly. "Yes, Leader? I sent out hunters to hunt as well with Icebeam beingbwith them." He silently sat up and faced his leader bodly.

spirit1212

7:11am Aug 19 2014

Normal User

"Thank you, Kodu. Your a very good help.", Shadow replied before clearing her throat and sitting at the entrance. "I came to speak to you about my brother and Icebeam.", she paused long enough to think about how to word her next sentence and continued, "I know you have taken a liking to her for a very long time and suddenly my brother just comes out of the blue and steals her out from under your snout..."

WiseBlueFox01

9:04am Sep 14 2014

Normal User

Kodu nodded and frowned slightly. "Yes, but Icebeam is happy and as long as she is, I can accept it." Kodu smiled weakly. Kodu wanted the best for Icebeam, especially since she has hatchlings and has to watch over the clan. "I just want best for her and her hatchlings."

spirit1212

4:58pm Sep 23 2014

Normal User

"Which is a very noble decision, but I fear it has greatly affected how you have been acting. I know how it feels and you will never fully get over it, but...", Shadow chuckled. "I'm rambling again." A faint smile went across the dragoness' face as she tried to lighten the mood. "Would like to take a break from being stuck (I would have used another word, but I forgot how to spell it.) in the clan's territory? I would fully permit it."

WiseBlueFox01

12:48pm Oct 4 2014

Normal User

Kodu walked past Shadow and nodded. Taking a while from  the clan and pressure can probably ease tension and calm his mind. "I will be back in a week or so." And with that he flew away.

spirit1212

7:14am Oct 10 2014

Normal User

Shadow smiled and nodded before watching him fly away. 'I hope this helps you, Kodu.' With that the dragoness walked away from the cave, in search of her friend.

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8