Dragon Life ( Me and Spirit1212)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

10:15pm Jul 30 2013

Normal User

Shadow smiled and said,"Yes,he works hard,but don't worry. He wouldn't like the responsibility of second-in-command,so the position won't go to him." She then saw the hatchling and smiled before walking,carefully over to it. "You little cutey. Shouldn't you be napping like all the others?",she gently rubbed her claw down its head and looked at its mother,her loyal messenger.
---------------------------------------------------
    Dark lead the patrol out of the camp and immediately noticed Kodu. "Kodu! What do you think your doing? Without a patrol you could run into more trouble than you need.",he said,hiding his worried thoughts.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

9:39pm Jul 31 2013

Normal User

The little hatchling looked up at Shadow and have a toothy grin.

"Momma said that if you don't sleep, I get stronger. Or its the other way around." She said, sitting by her momma.

Icebeam just licked her head, smoothing out.

"My little dragon, its 'IF you sleep, you get stronger.'"

---------------------------------

"Sworry,I wash jush getting shome food for the camp." Kodu said, the animal still in his mouth. He trooted over to the patrol and followed them back to the camp.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

11:32pm Jul 31 2013

Normal User

Shadow smiled and laughed at the hatchling. "You need your sleep and training to grow up big and strong.",she said and then curled her tail around her feet.
---------------------------
Dark smiled and said,"Once we get you back there is a Clan meeting we must attend,but first we need to catch some more food and send new dragons out to watch the border."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

1:02pm Aug 2 2013

Normal User

"Excuse me, leader. I need to go get my two eggs." Icebeam said, trotting out of her leader's cave. Picking up her eggs, she carried them to the cave.
" What do you think I should name them. I have been too busy to. This hatchling can be a paw full." Icebeam asked, setting the eggs by her furry belly.

spirit1212

1:09pm Aug 2 2013

Normal User

"I really don't know,but do you have any ideas,I never think of these things.",Shadow replied,breifly looking outside to see if anyone had returned from the patrol,or needed anything. "Maybe a girl could be IceFire?",she suggested.

WiseBlueFox01

2:03pm Aug 2 2013

Normal User

"I guess that's a good name for a girl dragon." Icebeam said, yet still  thinking it over. Icebeam looked at her hatchling, who was trying to pin her  momma's tail to the ground.

Kodu nodded and searched for more prey. Sniffing the air, he caught the scent of two bucks.

" I smell two bucks up ahead." Kodu whispered, crouching down.

spirit1212

2:14pm Aug 2 2013

Normal User

Dark nodded and silently flew into the air,spotting the two bucks instantly. He quietly darted at the snatching one in his jaws and forcing the other towards the patrol. The one in his jaws struggled until Dark's jaw snapped its neck like a twig and it went limp.
-------------------------------
    Shadow laughed at the hatchling and then laid on her stomach,watching it with a smile. "I can't believe a young dragoness like you could handle this little thing.

WiseBlueFox01

2:40pm Aug 2 2013

Normal User

"Well it's not really my hatchling. I found it weeping and took it in. If I ever saw the parents of this hatchling, I would give them a life scar." Icebeam said, growling silently.

"Momma I'm hungry!" The hatchling bawled, squawking loudly.

Kodu followed the close behind the patrol, sniffing the air for more prey. But to his luck, nothing stuck out.
"Dark, I must  hurry before my friend's hatchling starve." Kodu  called out, running in front of the other dragons.

WiseBlueFox01

6:51pm Aug 3 2013

Normal User

Bump

spirit1212

7:09pm Aug 3 2013

Normal User

(Sorry.)

Dark nodded and told the patrol that it was time to head back to camp. The speed they traveled quickened and soon they were back and putting the food in a cave where it would soon be eaten after the meeting.

WiseBlueFox01

9:56pm Aug 3 2013

Normal User

Kodu quickly went and dropped the steer in front of Icebeam. 
"Sorry I was late. I had to stay with Dark." Kodu said, nuzzling Icebeam and her hatchling. The hatchling just nuzzled back and quickly went to the steer, demolishing it.

"Its fine, Kodu. You were right on time. Thank you." Icebeam said, licking his furry cheek.

spirit1212

1:46pm Aug 5 2013

Normal User

Shadow simply nodded at the male dragon and watched as Dark selected dragons to go replace the ones watching the boarder.

WiseBlueFox01

1:57pm Aug 5 2013

Normal User

Kodu nodded back and left the two dragoness.

"How I love that dragon."Icebeam cooed to herself, making a heart in the ground.

spirit1212

5:58pm Aug 5 2013

Normal User

Shadow smirked at her and said,"You be careful. I loved someone when I was younger and it went down hill,fast." With that she stood and walked away to get to the highest place in the camp,a large rock and roared loudly to get the attention of the Clan.
---------------------
    Dark was one of the first to respond and ran towards the rock at full-speed,skidding to a stop at it's base.

WiseBlueFox01

7:31pm Aug 5 2013

Normal User

"Don't worry, me and Kodu have been taking care of this hatchling ever since I found it.Also I can tell he has feelings for me too."Icebeam said, curling her hatchling by here chest.Hearing her call, Icebeam told her hatchling to stay put. Padding toward the large rock and sat in front of it.

-----------

Kodu walked toward the large rock also and sat beside Icebeam, close enough to feel her body heat.

spirit1212

10:57am Aug 9 2013

Normal User

"I have to announce who I have chosen as my second-in-command.",She paused and took in the intense silence.

WiseBlueFox01

9:21pm Aug 11 2013

Normal User

Kodu and Icebeam looked up at the leader.

spirit1212

1:05pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

"You may all believe that I would choose my brother,Dark,but he is not the one I have chosen.",Shadow paused and looked down at her brother before continuing,"I have chosen... Icebeam." With that Dark walked up to the female and congratulated her as Shadow glided down to her. "I'm sure you will not let me down."

WiseBlueFox01

2:03pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

Icebeam bowed her head in honor of her leader's decision.

"I will not let you down, leader. I promise."Icebeam said.

spirit1212

4:03pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

Shadow nodded and glanced at her brother before walking off to go find someone.
-----------------------------------
"Umm... Icebeam. I've been meaning to tell you something,but I don't think you would care to hear it.",Dark said to the dragoness when her sister left.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8