We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 Bookmark Thread
WiseBlueFox01

5:27pm Oct 12 2013

Normal User

Fang glided through the air, searching the area for food or other mutants. Spoting some on the move, she swooped down and landed in front of them. Fang went up to Shadow and sniffed her, slowly wagging her long, skiny tail.

"Are you a mutant?" Fang asked.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pandameg199630

9:36am Oct 13 2013

Normal User

" Right then, I'll get to that once we've decided where to go for today. " Ramses told Ecluse.  As he turned to Shadow, a strong gust of wind kicked up the dirt in the clearing as yet another mutant join to group.  This one was very similar to Shadow, what with the fur and wings and teeth.  Ramses was starting to wonder if they were being particularly obvious while they traveled.  If these mutants could find them so easily, then he was sure that there were humans who could as well!

As the scent of the mutants he was trailing grew stronger, Ramvell became more excited with the knowledge that he would get to hunt yet again, but his excitement changed to apprehension when he suddenly discovered that there were more mutants than before.  Now it smelled like there might be three, maybe even four.  He would have to be much more cautious with such a large group.  In a low voice, he whispered to Zarisa, " I think we've gotten into a bigger job than we expected.  I'm thinking about four mutants not too far ahead.  I don't think brute force will suit us here.  What do you think we should do? "

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
Shadowdrak

12:14pm Oct 13 2013

Normal User

Ecluse nodded but turned to the newcomer and hissed defensively and flared his hood. "Who are you." He said. But to be totally honest, Fang surprised him. He....didn't like being surprised  especially because he was caught off guard. It was the way to be quickly hunted and killed.
WiseBlueFox01

1:24pm Oct 13 2013

Normal User

Fang looked at Ecluse and smiled. "My name is Fang, sir." Fang said,"Im a mutant of half hyena and half bird." Fang circled the mutants and eyed their figures. Fang came close to their faces and smiled brightly, showing her sharp canine teeth.

spirit1212

7:17am Oct 14 2013

Normal User

Shadow stared at the mutant,not moving a muscle as she looked it over making silent decisions. She then turned to Ibas and said,"I guess we should continue towards the mountains."

Zarisa quietly made her decision and whispered,"Here's where my nickname comes to use. We should befriend them and then pick them off as we go. To put it simply,betray them."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

6:13pm Oct 21 2013

Normal User

" Yeah.  Not much of a point sticking around here now that everyone's been introduced.  And speaking of new acquaintances, I think we need to try to cover our tracks a little better from now on. " Ibas said, aiming his last comment at Shadow more than the other two mutants.  It was at this time that yet another mutant chose to show their face.  The horned head of a large mutant poked through two bushes.  Ibas was a little put off by this new mutants mean look, but he had to remind himself that he felt the same way about Shadow when he first met her.  Before he could greet the newcomer, the stranger decided to kick off the introduction himself. 

" Hey...Are you guys from that lab too?  The one on that island? " Ramvell asked, knowing with certainty that at least two of these mutants were from there.  Having been born there himself, he knew the scent that lingered under the pelt of one who came from there.

spirit1212

7:06pm Oct 21 2013

Normal User

Shadow opened her mouth to agree,but was cut off by a new mutant. 'Had this been the source of my anxiety or another mutant?',she thought,since once the mutant showed itself her anxiety grew stronger. "Umm... Yes... You are too?",she said in uncertainty. Just then she heard a hiss and beside the newest mutant appeared another,its neon blue tongue flicking in-and-out of its mouth.

Zarisa was trying to pull off her kindest face,but anger had forced her face to not be able to show much of a friendly manner.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

4:23pm Oct 23 2013

Normal User

Fang nodded as well.

"I have been in a lab but not the lab in the island over there." Fang truthly said, looking at her wings. She flapped her wings a few times and landed on a small tree branch. She scanned the area, making sure not to see any scientist  were around. But she spotted a herd of deer grazing some grass.

She quickly landed oftly on the ground, making dirt dust lightly come up.

" You guys, I just spotted a herd of deer west 500 paces from here." Fang said, already flapping her wings and speeding straight toward the herd.

pandameg199630

6:33pm Nov 6 2013

Normal User

" I think I've had enough new faces for now, " Ibas muttered to himself, before raising his voice to respond to Fang, " Well I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure that about half of our current group isn't really able to hunt deer.  Perhaps we should find something else to do. " Honestly he wanted to go ahead and get back to moving.  He felt like there was a sort of danger here, and it was better to leave before someone was hurt than to stick around and find out what the danger was.

Ramvell held no interest in the deer herd, but Ibas' comment gave him an idea.  " Perhaps the half of the group that doesn't want to hunt can stay behind while the rest of us get something to eat. " Fighting a split group would be easier than fighting it as a whole, and Ramvell wasn't patient enough to wait for their numbers to whittle down.

spirit1212

6:57am Nov 7 2013

Normal User

Shadow agreed with Ibas with a single nod and then whispered as quietly as possible to her friend,"I would rather not leave you here with these new faces. I don't have the best feeling about them." She then laid down by Ibas and said aloud,"I don't think I'm up to hunting deer. I can just catch something as we go. A squirrel maybe."

Zarisa figured out what her partner was planning and nodded as she said,"Those of you that are up to it should go hunting while the others stay behind." She stopped before she tried to add 'with us',but knew that would make all of them want to leave. Then she heard the comment of the black and red wolf and avioded her in-ward hiss of anger. 'This will make everything harder.'

WiseBlueFox01

3:57pm Nov 7 2013

Normal User

Fang landed softly by Ibas and took two steps away before lieing downing. She nodded okay, but was still going to hunt one of those deer.  She sniffed the air again and smelled nothing but deer.She growled and and closed her eyes. After a moment of thinking, she opened her eyes slowly and looked at everyone.  Fang got up and walked toward a bramble of bushes and disappeared. She had a feeling she needed to get away from them before they ditched her first.

DoctorsTARDIS

7:18pm Nov 12 2013

Normal User

(( may i join? ;o ))
spirit1212

6:50am Nov 14 2013

Normal User

(Please post your bio and I'll see.)

pandameg199630

4:31pm Nov 17 2013

Normal User

Ramvell couldn't help but frown a little at the dark wolf's comment. " Are you sure?  A squirrel or two isn't that much for someone like you.  Besides, it's better if everyone eats now so we won't have to worry about stopping later. " Ramvell reasoned, trying to look as honest as he could about his intentions.

Ibas inched a bit closer to Shadow before responding in a near silent voice. " I think I can handle a mutant like myself well enough.  Besides, I think we'd better get out of here soon and he'll finish hunting faster if you help him. " He could sort of see where Shadow was coming from when she said that she felt the new mutant were dangerous, but he wanted to give them a chance, and if it came down to a fight for some reason, he felt better about facing the other snake when her friend wasn't around.  Coincidentally, not that he knew this, the other two were thinking in a very similar way to him.

spirit1212

4:38pm Nov 17 2013

Normal User

Zarisa nodded and said,"You look like you need something deer-sized to eat and not a squirrel,large as you are. Like my friend said,you won't have to stop on the way to eat if you eat now."

Shadow,not really listening to the new faces nodded at Ibas and then said,"I guess I could go hunting now." "Try to alert me in any way possible if something happens. I'll do the same.",she said in a voice barely audible before beginning to walk towards the scent of deer.

WiseBlueFox01

5:25pm Nov 17 2013

Normal User

Fang eyed a deer from the bushes and crept closer until she was close enough. She pounced on the deer and bite it neck. Fang looked around after killing the deer. She saw that she had scared off other deer and Fang raced after them. One by one, she brought them back in pile until she was tired. She layed on them watching her surroundings.

pandameg199630

7:37pm Nov 17 2013

Normal User

Ramvell felt his slight frown curve up into a grin, his teeth just barely showing from the small change in ex
pression. " Ladies first. " Ramvell purred, following Shadow.  He felt a deep sense of satisfaction and excitement in him as he followed her.  Sure it had only been a few days since his last kill, but this was different.  The last one was hardly any fun at all.  Zarisa got to do everything.  This time he was sure there would be plenty of biting and clawing and blood spilling, and the deer wouldn't be the ones being hurt.  Oh, it's far been too long since I had a good fight, he thought to himself, his head lowering, eye growing darker, and a subtle chuckle escaped him.

" Have fun with your hunt! " Ibas called, more to Shadow than the new comer.  He turned his attention back at Zarisa, uncertain of what to say to her since they were alone.  He awkwardly ruffled his feathers before turning his head around to preen.  As he groomed himself, he managed to find something to talk about.  He stopped and lifted his head a moment to ask, " What did you say your name was again? " He was pretty sure she hadn't said it earlier, but he wasn't certain.  He returned to preening while waiting for an answer.

spirit1212

7:01am Nov 18 2013

Normal User

Shadow uncomfortably walked towards the scent at a faster pace before making a sharp turn as some of the deer seemed to run into the forest. Soon enough she spotted them and her ears perked up. She realized that,if she could catch one,this would be her first decent meal in months. Ignoring the male that she was hunting with she crouched and prepared to pounce on one of the deer.

Zarisa watched the two leave before turning towards the snake bird. He had begun cleaning himself and she found it kinda funny,but then he asked her name. 'I guess I should befriend him first.',she thought before telling him,"I'm Zarisa,and you are?"

pandameg199630

3:06pm Nov 18 2013

Normal User

Ramvell decided to let the game go on for a little longer.  He silently followed Shadow, detecting deer all over the place, when she seemed to decide on one to chase.  As she crouched down low he followed her lead, but he slowly crept forward before leaping out of the brush at the deer, opening up his wings and flapping to give himself a small speed boost.  He landed on a deer, his teeth and claws digging into its haunches before it had the chance to turn around and bolt.  

" I'm Ibas. ", he responded with a quick lift of his head form his feathers.  He preened a bit more before asking another question. " Your friend, he said something about an island lab, right? " He thought it would be very interesting if they did.  That would mean there had been another break out, which meant that these humans didn't really learn from their mistakes.  He hoped they were stupid enough that they couldn't learn.  That would set him one step ahead of them.

spirit1212

4:51pm Nov 18 2013 (last edited on 7:09am Dec 2 2013)

Normal User

Shadow's tail flicked the air behind her as she watched his tactics in killing his prey,but the target she was watching was not the one he took on. She was watching a slow old doe that had began to run after her herd as the fled from Ramvell. Keeping low to the ground she watched the female's gait before darting after her at full speed,picking up different weaknesses. Soon Shadow had the doe's leg in her jaws and pulled down,knowing this was a weaker leg on her. The creature let out a terrified noise before it was silenced by Shadow breaking its neck.

Zarisa nodded and replied,"Well,Ibas,nice to meet you." She then was silent until he asked another question which she answered with,"Yes and from how he acted it was your same lab."

Go to page: 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24