Life Isn't Fair...(Dragon RP...)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14 Bookmark Thread
minuette1298

8:41am May 6 2013

Normal User

Tarjak awakened almost immediately at the sound of screeching and tearing. She leaped up the rocks until she could lift her head above the cenote walls, trying to get a better look. Shadow was off in the distance, and that other dragon that kept popping up in places. She went back down to shake up Nibok, then leaped out to race over to them. There was blood, everywhere. Shadow and that other guy were trying to kill pale hairless monkeys. She ran up to the dragon closest to her, she had no idea who, and yanked them up by the scruff that had a texture like chain mail. She worked hard to drag them off to the cenote again, at least to hide them. She dropped them on the bottom of the cenote and covered the top with branches and leaves except for a small hole just large enough for a hatchling to slip through, and stood beside it waiting for Nibok and the other dragon. She still had no idea who she had brought to the cenote.
Nibok hid in the brush for a few seconds to pick out the enemies, then started launching at the humans with his thick claws, blood and guts spilling over the ground. "Whoever's left, follow Tarjak. I'll take care of these." He snarled, biting into a neck to snap the spine. Each assailant shared the same fate, but when he was done, many were dead and one had run off, though he had no idea where the rest were. He carried two humans in his jaws and carried four in one of his long legs back to the cenote, dropping them into the hole between the leaves, then leaped down himself.

(Sorry for long post and confusing stuff. I'm on my school laptop, which is an Apple, which I hate, and the brightness setting is really freaking low.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

5:20pm May 6 2013

Normal User

Shadow saw the dragon fight back the humans and dove down again,letting herself smack right into a human and slit his throat. Then she darted towards another,who stabbed her in the right side of her chest before having his neck snapped by her powerful jaws. After a few minutes three more humans lie dead on the ground and one was pointing a gun at Shadow's head.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
spirit1212

5:22pm May 6 2013

Normal User

(Forgot to read Minnie's post!)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

5:57pm May 6 2013

Normal User

(Too used to skipping me? XD)

spirit1212

6:03pm May 6 2013

Normal User

(No.)

minuette1298

6:05pm May 6 2013

Normal User

(Oh. Um... Okay. Straightforward.)

spirit1212

7:15am May 7 2013

Normal User

(I'm waiting on you and Panda now.)

minuette1298

7:33am May 7 2013

Normal User

(I'm waiting on Panda now. PANDURRERRRRER!!!)

pandameg199630

8:01am May 7 2013

Normal User

As his enemies were taken down around him by other dragons, Falt'ca felt his courage growing.  Sure, he could handle a whole pack of humans, but when split up like this they posed little to no problem.  He pinned down on human, snapping their neck in his powerful jaws.  He clawed down a couple other humans, with his final kill being one who had a gun pointed at Shadow.  With a roar he pounced on the survivor, first breaking their wrist to make the gun useless, and then breaking their neck so the entire body was useless.  

Falt'ca hopped back, getting onto clean ground that wasn't stained by blood and observed the battle ground.  He shook his body like a dog, the spines on his back clacking against each other as he relieved his stress through this simple action.  He hardly noticed that two of the dragons had run off at the end of the battle, and only he and Shadow were still here.  He wondered if she would apologize for being so mean to him yesterday now that he had saved her life.  He doubted it.  She didn't seem like one who cared about her past actions.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
minuette1298

8:54am May 7 2013

Normal User

(Okie... Is it just me or should I just completely repost for Tarjak, because she's been kinda ignored... By both.)

spirit1212

7:14am May 8 2013

Normal User

Shadow smirked and said,"Thanks. I could've killed him myself,with a risk of getting shot." She then thought for a moment and added,"About earlier,sorry if I scared you or anything." Then she trotted over to Tarjak without another word spoken.

(Bit short,but it works.)

minuette1298

8:06am May 8 2013

Normal User

(XD I think Tarjak and Shadow might actually be good friends...)

spirit1212

8:57pm May 8 2013

Normal User

(Yerp.)

pandameg199630

7:41am May 9 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca watched Shadow leave, hesitating for a moment before following her.  Honestly, he was curious about these other dragons, even if he didn't really like them.  In any case, if he decided that he no longer wanted to be around them, it would be a simple to fly away.  Generally, dragons didn't try to trap each other like humans did.  Most preferred a good chase, and when it came to speed in the air not many could keep up.  He wouldn't have any problems with following these dragons.

spirit1212

4:51pm May 9 2013

Normal User

(I'll wait on Minnie.)

minuette1298

5:22pm May 9 2013

Normal User

(I'm sorry, I tried to post while I was at school, but my dang cousin was forcing me to watch Orphan >.<)
Nibok growled as he perched on a boulder. "Could've gotten yourself killed. You too, Tarjak. Could have let them be. Could have left those humans alone..." He continued muttering, laying his head on his claws.
Tarjak turned around and looked at Shadow. "Ignore everything Nibok says... He gets angry when there's violence around, but he can't help insulting you once or twice."
(Oh lawd, perfect time to be braindead...)

pandameg199630

11:59am May 12 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca listened to the conversation, realizing they must have not seen him yet.  He supposed it was a good thing.  It meant the color of his hide was hiding him like it was supposed to.  It also made him doubt his reasons for coming here.  Maybe it would be better to slink away befre they realized he was here.  Now that he thought about it, he really didn't want to talk to these dragons, despite the fact that they had just saved him.  He would rather be alone.  Falt'ca turned and silently slunk away.

spirit1212

5:08pm May 13 2013

Normal User

Shadow nodded her head and began to walk,her feet moving silently as she sensed the three legged male following,but quickly the feeling left and she turned to see his tail slipping through the trees. Her attention landed back on the young siblings as she stopped and waited for them to catch up.

minuette1298

6:11pm May 13 2013

Normal User

Tarjak leaped over to Shadow, moving only to position herself to the right. She looked around the forest, then to Shadow.
Nibok snarled, lagging behind Tarjak. Shadow hadn't left a good impression, though not a bad impression either. He was still torn to decide whether she had left an impression at all.
(THE SHORTNESS OF MY POST SICKENS ME!) (I literally almost made a George, but I noticed that the genders were already balanced. ARYAK AND IBON WILL REMAIN ALONE IN OUR HANDS!)

pandameg199630

7:21am May 14 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca returned to his burrow, staring at the humans that littered the ground.  He supposed he had better get around to moving them.  No point in leaving them here to attract attention.  He was no where near hungry enough to eat that many humans right now.  He grabbed one human's arm in his mouth and started dragging them away to the river.  He wasn't going to throw them in but leaving them near water meant that scavengers would find them sooner.  Better to give food to another creature than to let it rot because nothing was brave enough to go near his burrow.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14