Life Isn't Fair...(Dragon RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bookmark Thread
minuette1298

9:54pm Jun 2 2013

Normal User

(You... MONSTER!  I SHALL HUG YOU UNTIL THE END OF THY DAYS!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

12:44pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

(Lol.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
elemelon

11:41pm Jun 5 2013

Normal User

After only a few short hours, the female dragon was suddenly awakened from her slumber. It wasn't a noise that woke her, or even a scent. It was the strange feeling that she was being watched...closely. Drowsily, she opened her eyes which instantly met with two bright blue orbs. Sighing a bit, Sykona sat up and glanced down at the little girl who just continued to stare with those abnormally blue eyes of hers. The black dragon let out a tired yawn. "What? Are you hungry or something?" The girl nodded and smiled in response, which took Sykona completely by surprise. Normally humans could not understand dragon tongue, and those who did were granted this knowledge only by trusting dragons. Sykona tilted her head in interest. Perhaps there was more to this human than she thought. After picking her up carefully and placing her between her wings and her neck, Sykona headed out into the forest to look for a meal.

halee607

10:38am Jun 6 2013

Normal User

((I have no place to really jump back in lol))

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
elemelon

11:04am Jun 6 2013

Normal User

(It's okay. I'm just typing to type..lol)

elemelon

11:05am Jun 6 2013

Normal User

(I figured if I kept the thread in the first page of the forums, maybe other people will notice and jump in, too.)
spirit1212

12:24pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

(Good idea,but it so far in people might not want to join.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
elemelon

12:28pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

(true.)
elemelon

12:30pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

(I just hope that I wasn't the one that killed the rp :/ If so, I apoplogize..)

halee607

12:44pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

It's ok I've just been busy and brain dead all week so it's not your fault

spirit1212

1:04pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

(It isn't your fault. Minnie won't post because she went somewhere or something and I'm sure Panda is busy.)

minuette1298

9:06pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

(DANGIT SPIRIT! XD I'm not posting because I've been babysitting my four year old cousin, I'm in like five roleplays which happen to be busy, and my characters are getting pretty much NO action. I want to use my new George so badly, but all he has is an intro. And, to elemelon, you don't really need to post any paragraphs to keep the rp fresh on the first page. Most of us are already subscribed, so just spamming the page will already get our attention, ahem... Like you've... Ahem... Already done so... Cough cough...)

elemelon

9:27pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

(I got the message. no need to be rude.)

minuette1298

9:41pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

(Ahem, sorry. I'm ill today. Cough. O-O)

spirit1212

10:11pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

(Lol. George could meet Shadow!! :D )

minuette1298

10:17pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

(OKIE! Where?)

spirit1212

10:28pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

(Lemme set something up...)

Shadow waited 'til the younger dragons were inside the cave before leaving to go return to her mountain.
    Once landing on the surprisingly un-snowy peak she looked at the risen moon with admiration,but she knew that she would soon be driven into insanity by it's light. That's when she shook her head and sat down,wings folding behind her.

minuette1298

10:41pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

(Thankies!)
George wandered up a mountain, hoping to get a better view. He finally reached one side of the peak, and sat on his tail to holler down. "HENRY! BENJAMIN! DON'T MAKE ME STEP ON YOUR PUNK BUTTS!" He growled, then turned around to see a black shape behind him on the other side of the mountain. "Hello, excuse me, have you seen two table munchkins, about yay high, Henry is pink and Benjamin is green, ring a bell?"

spirit1212

11:22pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

(Welcome.)

Shadow suddenly turned around,pupils like paper-thin slits,and said,"No. Who are you?"

(Short...)

halee607

11:42pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

Minnie you don't have to be so mean to elemelon and now she won't post so deathstar has nothing to do :'(

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14