Life Isn't Fair...(Dragon RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

7:32am May 14 2013

Normal User

(Post later.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
elemelon

11:41pm May 14 2013

Normal User

(Hello, there. Is it too late to join the rp?)

spirit1212

7:17am May 15 2013

Normal User

(No,you may join.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
elemelon

1:04am May 17 2013

Normal User

(Name: Sykona Noire

Appearance: She is a lean, slender bodied dragon with a dark grey color. The top of her snout is black to match the sock-like markings on her legs. From her head to the small of her back she has a combination of a long white mane which elegantly lays against thin, dagger-like black spikes. At the tip of her tail is a tuft of fur that matches her white mane. Her horns are black and are shaped like smooth wave. Beside those are long ears that lay low against her head. Her plated underbelly is a deep purple and her eyes are a soft violet. Each of her bat-like wings match the length of her body, which makes flight very smooth for her.

History: All the way back to her hatchling years, Sykona has always been a loner, which she was quite content with. She had hatched alone, kinless, and left fending for herself. In order to survive, she relied mainly on her stealth and cunning, especially when it came to staying out of the sight of humans. Over time, her fear of humans withered and she sees them now as more of a bothersome pest. Depending on her mood, she will either toy with them until she ultimately eats them, or she will remain unseen until they pass. However, if they were to unwittingly threaten her, their demise will not be a merciful one.

Personality: Sykona is a complicated dragon. She is sarcastic, and she can either be the most laid back dragon you'll ever meet or the scariest one. Like it is mentioned in her history, she prefers to be alone, but she does not mind a friendly encounter every now and then from a fellow dragon.)

spirit1212

11:12am May 17 2013

Normal User

(Accepted.)

minuette1298

12:07pm May 17 2013

Normal User

(NYUH. Time for a George to balance our genders again! Omaigawd, I've willingly gone over my own two charry limit... GEORGE SHALL BE UP MOMENTARILY!!!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
minuette1298

12:41pm May 17 2013

Normal User

(DONE.)

spirit1212

4:39pm May 19 2013

Normal User

(Yay! I love George!)

minuette1298

4:56pm May 19 2013

Normal User

(You better love George gawd dangit. =.=)

spirit1212

5:44pm May 19 2013

Normal User

(>:) Or what?)

minuette1298

6:25pm May 19 2013

Normal User

(I'll start scatting.)

spirit1212

3:45pm May 20 2013

Normal User

(Ok,post his intro.)

minuette1298

5:11pm May 20 2013

Normal User

(XD At least this one isn't french, bald, or sweatered.)
George wandered through the dark woods, peeking up into the boughs and down to the sloughs. "Henry? Henry, where are you? A table munchkin like you shouldn't be wandering off in this time of night!" He looked around, then writhed into the sky on a draft of wind. "HENRY! GET YOUR PUNK BUTT BACK HERE BEFORE I STEP ON YOU!"
(Henry, why?)

spirit1212

6:11pm May 20 2013

Normal User

Shadow soon saw the cave Tarjak and her sibling had claimed and stopped,not daring to invade their territory.

(Braindead.)

minuette1298

6:29pm May 20 2013

Normal User

(XD Now it's PANDA TIME!)

spirit1212

6:44pm May 20 2013

Normal User

(Yep. Take me from my braindeadness Panda!)

elemelon

1:18am May 21 2013

Normal User

Almost like a silent shadow, Sykona walked through the forest in a stealth-like elegance, like a predator stalking an unsuspecting prey. Her movements were swift, but soundless, even over such limb-riddled terrain. Her narrowed violet eyes scanned the surroundings constantly, not for prey, but for anything that might seem threatening. For right now, though, all seemed well enough. Soon she approached an end to her forest cover and was greeted by the sound of moving water, the river. She took a moment before stepping out from the trees to make sure that all was safe, and then she made her way to the river's shore to take a drink. As she came close, she noticed several human bodies scattered near the water, making her stop abruptly. Her reptilian pupils thinned and she hissed in disgust. "How inconsiderate these humans are, leaving their odorous bodies to rot and litter the land, expecting the creatures of the forest to clean up their mess. As if any animal would want to eat such foul meat." Deciding it would be best to just ignore what she considered an insult, Sykona finally leaned down to drink from the water.

spirit1212

9:42am May 21 2013

Normal User

(Great intro! Normally I don't see an intro like that from newer role players!)

elemelon

4:12pm May 21 2013

Normal User

( ^_^ Thank you! )

minuette1298

8:42pm May 21 2013

Normal User

(Don't trust them just yet... In my very first roleplay, I got someone I thought was absolutely awesome with perfect grammar and everything, but you know what they did? POWERPLAY. They started to powerplay, they tried to kill, they constantly killed off their old characters to make new ones, etc... So close, yet so far away.)

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14