Life Isn't Fair...(Dragon RP...)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

7:13pm Mar 16 2013 (last edited on 7:23pm Mar 16 2013)

Normal User

PLOT/INTRO
    In our modern world there are still dragons,they hide from us,they are caught by some of us and torchered by us. They live out their lives away from us and try their best to stay alive. Will they be found out and destroyed completely,or saved by us? We will find out.
RULES
1. Keep genders even.
2. Romance and violence needed.
3.Be nice to one another out of character.
4. All the dragons are six feet tall,standing on all fours.
5.HAVE FUN!!
BIO
I had a dragon creater,but I didn't figure out how to post the thing on my bio,so here's the bio. Look at mine for an example.
MY BIO
She's all black where the red is,and the yellow is blood red. The horns,claws,teeth,spikes,and eyes are silver. The chains are broken.
Shadow
Female
Young Adult
Trapped at a young age by humans she recently escaped and is now living in a cave in the mountians around DeathForest,the darkest forest in the world. Her right eye has a deep scar over it from her father trying to kill her,due to being the runt. After that she ran away and was captured by humans,hints the chains. The humans abused her and almost killed her many times,which is what the other scars are from. She has serious anger issues and most fear her because of them,but she is also very mysterious and rarely seen. She takes time to trust you,but will if she gets used to you. Her personality might change if she likes you and she's a tomboy,but she still likes guys. Rp the rest out.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

8:18pm Mar 16 2013 (last edited on 2:57pm Apr 2 2013)

Normal User

Name: Falt'ca(Usually just goes by Falt)
Looks: He is a dark green dragon with a long skinny body.  Many small spines cover his back that look similar to porcupine spines but are shadows of green instead of brown.  His spines can't come off like a porcupine's can, but they're still sharp enough to cut someone pretty badly if they touch them.  Thin horns circle his face.  His tail is longer than his body is and has no spines on it.  His wings are like a bat's and are covered in dark spots and stripes.  He doesn't have a front right leg.
History: He hatched alone, the only egg in his clutch to have survived after humans raided his nest.  His mother was either killed or driven away, he wasn't quite sure.  He made his way into a nearby forest and lived there for a long time, scavenging off of other animals kills until he taught himself how to hunt.  A week after he taught himself how to fly he saw his first human.  At the time he didn't know what a human was so he went down to investigate.  Unfortunately, it wasn't one human.  It was a group of them.  A group that hated dragons.  They tried to killed him but only managed to chop off on of his legs before he escaped.
Personality: He doesn't trust others easily due to his hard life.  He prefers running and hiding over fighting, mostly because a three legged dragon can't fight well.  He cares more about hatchlings than he does about adults, and he has rescued a couple of hatchlings from humans in the past.
Other: He currently lives in DeathForest in a burrow he made.  Like a dog who's had a leg removed, Falt'ca has adjusted well to having three legs and isn't slowed down by his injury, though it does make it harder for him to hunt and fight.  He hates humans with a burning passion and if presented the opportunity, he will harm them.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
spirit1212

8:58pm Mar 16 2013

Normal User

(Accepted and Shadow does have wings.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

9:23pm Mar 16 2013

Normal User

((I put the link to the picture in my bio.  I'm ready to start whenever.))

spirit1212

9:25pm Mar 16 2013

Normal User

(Alright,I'll start here in a little bit.)

spirit1212

10:06pm Mar 16 2013

Normal User

Shadow stalked through the trees of the forest,her mouth dripped with the blood of a fresh kill. She growled at the sound of a snapping twig and caught the scent of a bear as the brown body lumbered out of the bushes. Launching herself at it she sliced its neck open with a swift movement of her claws and used the chain around her neck to choke it until it was completely dead. Soon the giant body hit the ground and the chain was let loose from its neck. Then the flash of silver fangs going into flesh was seen and she began to tear it apart piece by piece gulping down the fresh meat.
    A little bit later Shadow walked away with a bear pelt over her tail to carry it back to her cave.

(There's my intro.)

pandameg199630

10:20pm Mar 16 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca slunk through the underbrush.  He wasn't hunting, he ate an entire deer yesterday and was still full, he was patrolling his territory.  Seeing where the prey had moved, checking for humans and dragons, and anything else of interest.  He quietly made his way through the forest, seeing mostly raccoons, squirrels, and deer.  Nothing was out of the ordinary, until he came upon a dragon who was absolutely decimating a bear.  Taking one good look at her claws and chains, Falt'ca determined that the best course of action would be to avoid angering this dragon.  A younger dragon he might have been able to chase off, but there was no way he could face an adult dragon that was that vicious and live.  He watched her eat the bear and stayed completely still and silent until she left, dragging what remained of the carcass with her.

Falt'ca quietly followed the strange dragon, making sure to stay downwind and out of sight.  If he had to deal with another dragon hunting on his land then he should probably figure out where they slept.  It would make it easier to determine where the stranger was most likely to hunt and what areas he needed to be more careful in.

spirit1212

10:40pm Mar 16 2013

Normal User

Shadow sensed something,or someone,behind her,but ignored it and walked on. When she reached the base of a mountain her wings unfolded and she took to the air,skillfully putting the pelt in her claws instead of keeping it on her tail. Then she went up faster the speed of a lightening bolt,soon turning into a small dot,barely visible,at the mountain's, surprisingly warm,peak. Her wings took her into a cave lit by softly glowing stones that had tunnels winding to the bottom of the enormous mountain. Going to a tunnel that went down to a room full of pelts she hoped the thing she had sensed earlier hadn't followed her. The pelt was placed on the pile in a neat fashion before she exited to head to the entrance and watch for danger.

pandameg199630

11:15pm Mar 16 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca watched as the dragon flew up to a place in the mountains.  It was too far away for him to see precisely where in the mountains, but he was nowhere near curious enough to follow the dragon.  She would have to do something far more interesting for him to come out into the open just to see what else she planned on doing.  He stared at the place she went to for a few moments before turning around and continuing on his path.  She must not like humans to live in a place like that.  Not that he liked humans just because he lived closer to them, he just didn't think they were a big enough problem to live that far away from everything, including food.  He had already promised himself that he would never set up territory in a place that didn't have food.

spirit1212

11:40pm Mar 16 2013

Normal User

Shadow's eyes scanned the area and,being able to see far away,she thought she had spotted a,slightly younger,dragon. "That must be what was following me.",she thought aloud and then flew down to watch the younger dragon. He lived so close to those terrible humans,why? 'He must be crazy.',she thought as she followed him.

pandameg199630

8:39am Mar 17 2013 (last edited on 8:40am Mar 17 2013)

Normal User

Falt'ca made his way through his territory, seeing nothing particularly interesting.  Finally he circled completely around the area, ending up where he started, the giant boulder that he lived under.  He decided there was no reason to go back to the burrow when it was so sunny out.  His time would be better spent on top of the boulder, sunbathing until clouds came or until he got hungry.  Whichever came first.  

He spread his wings and flew up to the top of the boulder, landing on his hind legs and standing that way as he looked around for anything that could be a danger, and lucky for him that he did or he never would have seen the dragon who was watching him.  It was that same dragon who killed the bear.  The one he decided was very dangerous and should be avoided.  Thinking it had come here to eat him, Falt'ca leaped off of the rock, landing hard on his one front leg.  He could tell that would be sore later, but now wasn't a time for grace.  He dove down into his burrow, crawling through it until he reached the larger area that he slept in.  He turned around and watch the entrance, which was now a few meters away.

spirit1212

9:07am Mar 17 2013

Normal User

Shadow's feet touched the soft dirt in front of the borrow and smirked before asking,"Now,are you gonna be a little rabbit,or are you going to come out and act like a strong young male and defend your borrow?" With that she sat down and waited to see how the younger dragon would react to her.

minuette1298

9:35am Mar 17 2013 (last edited on 12:40pm May 17 2013)

Normal User

(Oh gawsh I had it all typed out, then I pressed the back button LIKE AN IDIOT. Sorry for the five second delay.)
Name: Tarjak (Aryak)
Appearance:

Personality: Unlike her twin brother, Tarjak is a calculating sort of dragon. She doesn't really appreciate things like fighting, joking, or playing around. She often spends hours looking off into the distance, analyzing everything her brain held. She thinks quietly before she speaks, and rarely gets herself into trouble. Although she is mostly allergic to deception, she herself is persuasive and can get out of any tricky situation with one sentence.
History: She and her brother were born on an isolated island, which never really received any contact from humans. She was born as an herbivore like her brother, but that had gotten her into a situation she couldn't fix. She had been climbing a tree to reach a rare herb for her brother, but she slipped and caught one of her large claws in the tree. Coincidentially, there was a new caravan tracking through the forest.They captured Tarjak, Nibok, and several others of her kin.
Other: She is the twin sister of Nibok.

Name: Nibok (Ibon)
Appearance:
Personality: Directly the opposite of his sister, Nibok is a playful sort. Of course, he is often careless, but being five seconds older, he does care to protect Tarjak and respect her. He never really cared for her logic and wit, though. He is a fierce fighter when it comes to trouble, though. If his sister is unhappy, he'll be there to shed blood for her.
History: Look at Tarjak's history.
Other: He is Tarjak's twin brother.

Name: George
Appearance: I couldn't resist turning him into a Kirin...

Personality: Imagine a clown eating Obama while falling off a building with one million dollars plastered on a fish. Yeah, that's it. You get the idea.
History: NYARP!
Other: KIRIN KIRIN KIRIN!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pandameg199630

10:15am Mar 17 2013

Normal User

"I think I'll be a rabbit for now.  It's not like you can come down here and get me, " Falt'ca said.  He could see her from where he was and could tell she was too big to get down here.  Worst case scenario he would be stuck down here until she had to go eat.  After all, even if she dug down after him he could dig deeper as well.  He was a burrowing dragon, built for digging unlike most others.  Sure the whole one front leg thing made digging a little more complicated, but it wasn't a problem for him.  He was smart.

spirit1212

10:17am Mar 17 2013

Normal User

(Accepted.)

spirit1212

10:19am Mar 17 2013

Normal User

Shadow didn't care and replied to him,"But I can wait here a few days,I just ate and can go for a month without having to eat again. Just a warning." Then she laid down and stuck her head in the hole to watch him,ignoring the many creatures passing behind her and looking at her strangely.

pandameg199630

10:23am Mar 17 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca snorted.  Even if she didn't have to eat much, there would eventually have to be some reason for her to move.  Storms, humans, other dragons, something would come along.  It always did.  In any case, there was no point in wasting this time in his burrow.  He turned around and started to dig away from Shadow.  He wasn't sure what he would do with this extension yet.  Maybe he would store food or make another exit.  Another exit was probably a good idea considering what was happening now, but he would like a place to put unfinished meals.  Whatever, he could figure that out later.

spirit1212

10:27am Mar 17 2013

Normal User

(I guess I'll wait on Minnie's intro now.)

minuette1298

1:35pm Mar 17 2013

Normal User

(Je!)
Tarjak stumbled from the trailor bin, rolling a few yards. She stood up, shaking herself off.She studied her surroundings carefully, taking in every detail. Then she turned around and looked at the bin. "Well? Come on, then!" She nudged to her brother, who was on his tail, frightened like a kitten. Nibok growled from the shadow of the roof, then crawled out quickly. The two of them stood identically, twisting their heads in the same directions. "Gah, could have at least been a bit more familiar." Nibok grunted with his tinged voice, his lip pulled back in a snarl. Tarjak, on the other hand, stared ahead at her strange surroundings. "How could a plant so uncommon as a fern grow here in such abundance? I'd only seen one twice in my entire life!" She whistled as she bent down to inspect one of the plants. Nibok shrugged, then started exploring the forest. He didn't like the feel of this forest, nor the plant life. His sister seemed fine, but it was her nature to adjust to things so quickly. She trudged behind him in the mud while gazing at the plants. Neither of them wanted to be in that situation, but fate had forced them. As it goes for twins of their stature.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

3:37pm Mar 17 2013

Normal User

Shadow smirked and said,"Fine,little wimp,I'll leave,but don't think I won't be back." With that she stood up and walked away,soon finding the scent off two young dragons and walking towards it. 'Two dragons... Both seventeen months old... Twins... Strange thing to find here.',she thought to herself and finally caught sight of them.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14