Life Isn't Fair...(Dragon RP...)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

7:27pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

(Ok,thanks.)

Shadow nodded and her smile faded back to her normal frown.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

7:33pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

((I think we should go to night soon.  This day has lasted a very long time.))

" You know, I think I saw a tree nearby with some kind of fruit.  Do you want me to take you to it? " Falt'ca asked.  He couldn't remember what kind of fruit that tree had because he ate meat.  He only remembered it because he was using it to remember which way led to a nearby river.  And speaking of rivers, he was getting thirsty.  He would probably end up passing the fruit tree soon regardless of whether or not he was taking someone with him.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
spirit1212

7:48pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

(It is night time.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

7:55pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

((I meant like sleeping and skipping to day.))

minuette1298

8:03pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

(XD I'm going to bed anyway...)
Nibok shrugged and looked away. "At least you actually have a friend." He tucked his head below one of his paws, and started to sink into his thoughts again.
Tarjak shook her head. "Oh no, that's fine. I've already gotten a lot of them." She lifted a large paw from beneath her, revealing a bunch of fruits and vegetables in her webbed claws.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

8:14pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

(Oh,ok.)

Shadow frowned more and said,"Aww... It's ok. From how you acted when you first met me I had a hunch that you had no friends,but I could be your friend. If you act kinder." She yawned a bit and stretched.

pandameg199630

8:20pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

" Well then, I wish you luck in whatever you're going to be doing tomorrow.  I'm going to get a drink and then I'm going to sleep.  When the starts start to shine it's time to get in the burrow. " Falt'ca said before turning around and head to the river.  After getting a quick drink he returned to his burrow and went down to the sleeping room, where he promptly curled up and fell asleep.

minuette1298

8:21pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

(A hunch? Wow, Shadow. I thought you were a dragon. Not a hunchback. DANG. NIBOK IS GONNA KEEELL SOMEONE TONIGHT)

spirit1212

8:29pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

(Oh hush!)

minuette1298

8:32pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

(Gah, forgot to post words.)
Nibok shrugged, then closed his eyes. Tarjak would be back soon enough, maybe she could take care of Shadow.
Tarjak nodded and made her way back 'home', setting the food items on the floor of the cave. "Hello Shadow! You can stay if you like... Or go home, what ever you want." She went over to Nibok and curled up beside him.

minuette1298

8:34pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

(You mean... OH HUNCH?)

spirit1212

6:38am Apr 15 2013

Normal User

(*Ignores.*)

Shadow nodded a hello in return and then went back up in the tree. She curled her tail around a branch and laid down to rest. Soon she was asleep and dragged into dreams of many things.

minuette1298

3:19pm Apr 15 2013

Normal User

(You didn't choose the hunch life. The hunch life chose you.)

pandameg199630

9:32pm Apr 15 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca awoke with a start as the sound of stomping shook the ground above his burrow.  He remained perfectly still and silent as he heard humans yelling things at each other.  He couldn't quite understand them.  They didn't speak regular human speak.  They spoke some other kind, but their voices contained the same range as a regular human, so they must be human.  

As the stomping started to fade away, Falt'ca cautiously left his burrow.  That had sounded like a big group of humans, and while one human was easy prey, multiple humans could be a death sentence.  As he tried to sneak away from the area, an arrow flew at him, piercing the skin of one of his wings.  The yelling returned as the humans ran at him.  It dawned on him that they had never left, and had only gone into hiding.  He reared back, screeching at the humans in an attempt to drive them away, but this only seemed to invigorate them as they drew their various weapons and viciously attacked him.  

pandameg199630

3:11pm May 2 2013

Normal User

((Bump.))

minuette1298

3:28pm May 2 2013

Normal User

(OH GAWD IT'S MY TURN I AM SO DANG SORRY LAWDEH LAWD PRAISE JEEVUS)
(XD I was about to post but both of my characters are sleeping... They have no idea what time it is, I suppose they have some jet lag.)

spirit1212

6:17pm May 2 2013

Normal User

(I know what to post,but Minnie,do you want me to go ahead and post?)

minuette1298

6:52pm May 2 2013

Normal User

(Sure. I'll be waiting until I can do something.)

spirit1212

8:52pm May 2 2013

Normal User

Shadow awoke to the sound of humans and flew towards it. She saw a dragon being attacked by humans and swooped down at the two-legged creatures. Claws raking skin she felt blood splatter her scales and dove from another attack.

(Just went braindead.)

pandameg199630

7:51am May 6 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca clawed and the humans, screeching angrily as he tried to do something to fight them off.  Another dragon swooped in to help him, but they weren't able to do much.  There were four of them focusing specifically on him because he was weaker.  A painful sensations scratched at his throat and his did the one thing he always tried to avoid.  He breathed a short stream of flames at the humans.  He had never been good with fire and he couldn't use it frequently.  It was his last resort weapon, but even fire wasn't enough to keep these humans back.  They skillfully dodged out of the way, and it was about this time that Falt'ca stopped focusing on defense and started focusing on a place to run.  It was clear that these humans outmatched him, and if he stayed here he was bound to be turned into no more than a pelt for them to show off as a trophy.

He swung his tail out, the long piece of flesh acting as a whip to throw back the humans.  His eyes darted around, but he saw nowhere to go.  If he tried to fly up, they could slash his wings, and they had him surrounded so running was difficult, if not impossible.  Rearing on his hind legs, Falt'ca raked his claws down the face of a human who got to close to him in an attempt to slit his throat.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14