Life Isn't Fair...(Dragon RP...)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 Bookmark Thread
minuette1298

4:38pm Mar 17 2013

Normal User

Tarjak strained her neck forward, watching a shadow in the distance. Nibok was oblivious, off chasing a strange little bushy creature. Tarjak squinted, as her eyesight wasn't perfect like other dragons. She warily padded down the hill silently, holding her head low not to imply a threat. Walking at such a slant came at ease to her kind, following the absence of wings and a tail. Speed, agility, flexibility, and strength made up for her missing parts. So she walked almost parralel to the wind, not bothered at all. The blood didn't rush to her head, as she had four hearts in her whole body. She leaped to the solid ground, then rushed to meet the fellow shadow. It happened to be a dragon like her, but not of her kin. She tilted her head, scanning the dragon. She could tell by default that this dragon was much older than she was, but not elderly. As Tarjak was only a young adult, she could not tell as much as her aged kind could. She looked at the dragon with no fear and said, "Excuse me... Ma'am, could you kindly tell me where this place is?" Her thick accent penetrated her voice like a shockwave, but it wasn't enough to make her voice unclear.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pandameg199630

4:50pm Mar 17 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca sighed with relief and backed out of the foot's space of tunnel he had just dug.  He turned back to the entrance and crawled through his exit tunnel, poking his head out and looking around.  That dragon was no longer visible, and he determined that now was a good time to get out of here.  If he had to he could always dig another burrow far away from this new threat.  In a blur of green scales, the burrowing dragon disappeared into the trees.  

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
spirit1212

5:01pm Mar 17 2013

Normal User

Shadow only looked at the younger dragons and,after a few minutes,replied,"This is the DeathForest. What are you doing out in the open when so many humans are around?" Then she sat down and waited for the other dragon to reply.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

5:13pm Mar 17 2013

Normal User

Tarjak tilted her head as the other dragon had sat down. "I... I don't know. I fell out of this silver thing with my brother, and... Well, I have no idea what this 'human' is that you speak of. I hope you wouldn't mind telling me more, ma'am?" She politely asked, sitting down as well. She enjoyed talking with this stranger... She seemed to be of some help.
Nibok snorted at the scent of another dragon. He witnessed the flash of green scales between the trees, and being him, he decided to follow. He bounded to catch up with the creature, and with no trouble he was beside it. He couldn't see the dragon's face, though. He wanted to know his challenger before he had won his own race. He skirted around the stranger and skidded to a stop in front of him, sending an array of dirt into the air. He sneered with his red lip, looking over the stranger. "Mind passing on some information to a fellow drake?"

pandameg199630

5:23pm Mar 17 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca was lucky his reflexes were as good as they were, otherwise he would have run into the extremely rude dragon who decided to stop right in front of him.  Not only did this dragon get in his way, he threw globs of dirt all over the place, including into Falt'ca's face. He shook his head and snorted. " I can't see why I would want to talk to someone so rude. " Falt'ca said, disgruntled at how the other dragon had interrupted his masterful escape.  He hadn't known him for amore than a couple of seconds but he already disliked this red dragon.

spirit1212

5:28pm Mar 17 2013

Normal User

Shadow's tail wrapped around her legs and she folded her wings to her back as she replied,"I would love to tell you more,but I would rather we weren't so close to a human town." She then stood up and started to walk away. "Follow me!",she called to the seventeen month old dragon and continued to walk deeper into the dark forest.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

7:37pm Mar 17 2013

Normal User

Nibok hissed at the green dragon, digging his claws into the dirt. "Oei, excuse me for interrupting your little rendezvous with the breeze, but I only needed to ask some questions." He growled at the dragon, puffing steam from his nostrils. "I'll be quick as not to ruin your escape, I see. All I need is to know where I am, and how to get back to Yarsedr. I've got a twin víbria with me, and she can't take the stress of being trapped in a foreign land."
Tarjak gazed at the shadowed canopies with great interest, then hurried to catch up with the dragon. "I'm Tarjak... You don't need to introduce yourself to me, I respect your privacy." She lowered her head to dodge a tangled branch, immediately studying it's appearance and origin. She did this for every plant she had seen, careful not to lag too far behind.

pandameg199630

9:09pm Mar 17 2013

Normal User

" Who? " Falt'ca asked, tilting his head slightly.  He had no idea who that was, and he wasn't quite sure why this dragon thought he would know.  He also wasn't sure why the dragon said he was escaping.  He never told him that.  For all this dragon could know he could have important business on the other side of the forest that he needed to deal with quickly. " Well, I don't know anything about all these other creatures you're talking about, but I know you're in DeathForest. " Frankly, Falt'ca didn't care about this dragons kin.  Not that he would tell him that.  He didn't have time to waste on fighting some rude hatchling.

spirit1212

12:31pm Mar 18 2013

Normal User

Shadow decided that this hatchling could be trusted and said,"I'm Shadow,you are in DeathForest,the darkest forest on this planet,but many things grow here that are found nowhere else." Then she reached the base of her mountain and added,"Now I will tell you what you want to know. The silver thing you probably fell out of is called a truck,the humans ride inside it. They have that pinkish skin and stand on two legs. They gave me these chains when they captured me,after I left my parents. Most of them are very unkind,out of the ones I've seen,and not able to be easily trusted."

minuette1298

3:29pm Mar 18 2013

Normal User

Nibok twitched. "I want absolutely nothing to do with you except to ask how in the world I can get my sister out of here. She doesn't know about humans, above all things. I'd heard of this place, how close it is to human civilization. I don't want her around any of this." He held his head higher, watching the dragon from his lower peripheral vision. "I'd read your mind to get the information I need, but I might just happen to trust you more than some others."
Tarjak stared up in wonder. "This is an amazing place," She breathed, "And you live here? You are very lucky to be in such a beautiful world! Well, not including these humans." She grinned, feeling like a hatchling, smiling as such. "I'm sorry... But I need to go now and find my brother, Nibok. Perhaps we'll meet again! I'd love to be your friend." She nodded her head down low, then raced off, smelling the air to locate her brother. She found him quickly, but he was speaking to a stranger. She stayed in the trees, deciding to observe instead of getting involved.

pandameg199630

8:37pm Mar 18 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca silently listened to the dragon as he spoke.  In all honesty he seemed...a little bit unstable.  He was answering questions he never asked and seemed to think he could read minds.  " Yes, well, as thrilling as this all is, I think it's about time for me to move along.  Things to do, creatures to avoid and all that, " Falt'ca  said, slowly inching away from Nibok.  He wasn't sure why there were so many freaks roaming the forest today.

minuette1298

3:21pm Mar 19 2013

Normal User

Nibok hissed, and almost launched at the stranger. "I don't know about you, but I have an uncanny feeling that I might need to get this information myself. I'd force it from you, but something tells me you wouldn't be able to take it." He snorted, steam rising from his nostrils.
Tarjak took this opportunity to step forward. She bumped Nibok on the shoulder, a deep sound flowing from her throat. "Get your tail away from this poor thing... Just find a safe place, and don't bother him anymore." She shot him a fierce look, jutted her head forward, sending Nibok on his way. Tarjak lowered her head. "I'm sorry about that, continue on your way." She turned and looked around the trees, looking for Nibok's path, then uneasily continued forward.

spirit1212

6:23pm Mar 20 2013

Normal User

Shadow slowly followed the hatchling and thought,'She shouldn't go through this forest without someone protecting her,there are dangerous,unknown,things here.'

minuette1298

6:57pm Mar 20 2013

Normal User

(I don't know how to reply to that if I'm going to XD)

spirit1212

7:11pm Mar 20 2013

Normal User

(*Shrugs.*)

pandameg199630

4:15pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca opened his mouth, ready to deliver a snappy comeback, when another dragon came by. Thankfully she decided to make the red one shut up instead of joining his interrogation.  Finally, a dragon who understood who rude it was to stop someone who was clearly going somewhere.  " Thanks, " he said as he trotted off into the woods.  Once he was out of their sight he started running again.  He had made up his mind about one thing, he was moving his territory somewhere else.  There was no point in staying here if he was going to have to constantly deal with these kinds of things.  Living close to food just wasn't worth it.

minuette1298

6:08pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

(Gah I'm going to post something since I'm the only one left XD Input out of output)
Tarjak growled as she followed Nibok, unhappy about his actions. Eventually they found an empty cenote, and Tarjak rested at the far side of the cave while Nibok was on a thick shelf of bedrock near the surface. She had told him many times not to be rude, but he continued on anyway. She was absolutely tired of it. The poor dragon hadn't done anything to harm Nibok... There was absolutely no reason for his actions. No reason!
Nibok watched his sister protectively, making sure he new every detail of the cave. He paid careful attention to the dragon curled toward the wall, but he also kept one eye on the open roof of the cenote. He felt terrible. He knew his sister would find out, but not so soon. Not in the middle of it, either. Tarjak was never one for violence, but she had never stopped him before. Something about this new place might have changed her personality or something. Either way, it scared him.

spirit1212

7:11pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

Shadow saw them enter a cave and climbed a tree as she continued to keep an eye on the female. She felt like she would make a good ally if she ever stayed in this forest and needed to be protected until she knew more about this forest.

(Why are my posts becoming so short?)

minuette1298

7:15pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

(-le shruggy shrug- I dunno... Is it because you are having writer's block? I can help you with it if you want ^-^ )

spirit1212

7:53pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

(I think so and sure you can. ^.^)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14