I'm BACK (Private for the people who are my friends I just cant be botherd naming you so just j

Go to page: 1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

4:27am Nov 15 2014

Normal User

"Well obviously!" Ebony whispered, "but I don't exactly smell humany and appetizing like you guys do!... Um, I don't eat humans." 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

6:51pm Nov 15 2014

Normal User

Sword Master gave her a confused and shocked look, then edged away slightly.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

7:01pm Nov 15 2014

Normal User

Ebony frowned. "I don't! I consider the consumption of other sapient beings cannibalism."

Keeganvalehdan

8:14pm Nov 15 2014

Normal User

"Doesn't necessarily mean you don't do it..." Sword Master said, starting to walk ahead.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

8:23pm Nov 15 2014

Normal User

Ebony trotted to keep up with him. "I wouldn't! I love humans too much."

Keeganvalehdan

2:29am Nov 16 2014

Normal User

"Love? As in a favourite meal?!" Sword Master gasped jokingly.

Featherblaka

3:09am Nov 16 2014

Normal User

Ebony scowled. "No, as in companions!" 

Keeganvalehdan

3:11am Nov 16 2014

Normal User

"What kind of companions?" Sword Master casually replied.

Featherblaka

3:16am Nov 16 2014

Normal User

Ebony shrugged. "Basically any kind of companion that exits. You lot are much better than my own species, if you can ignore the debilitating anosmia and eating habits. Even that can be endearing at times though." 

Keeganvalehdan

3:27am Nov 16 2014

Normal User

"Well, I feel honored to receive such praise." Sword Master commented, rolling his eyes at her.

Featherblaka

3:39am Nov 16 2014

Normal User

"And you smell nice too!" Ebony added purring slightly and clutching at her scarf. "Especially before it became normal to drench yourselves in the horrible chemical smells you apes love so much. Bleh!"

Keeganvalehdan

4:01am Nov 16 2014

Normal User

Sword Master raised an eyebrow towards her, but smiled endearingly. "Thanks?"

Featherblaka

4:10am Nov 16 2014

Normal User

Ebony nodded and returned the smile. "I would slay many magical creatures to smell like one of you." 

Keeganvalehdan

4:19am Nov 16 2014

Normal User

Sword Master just laughed.

Featherblaka

4:28am Nov 16 2014

Normal User

Ebony rubbed her head against Sword Master's shoulder. "You guys really do smell great!"

Keeganvalehdan

4:39am Nov 16 2014

Normal User

"I'll take your word for it." Sword Master replied.

Featherblaka

4:47am Nov 16 2014

Normal User

"And now I smell like you." Ebony said. "I win." 

Keeganvalehdan

4:05am Nov 18 2014

Normal User

"Technically I had already one if that is the victory condition." Sword Master pointed out with a half-smirk.

Featherblaka

4:16am Nov 18 2014

Normal User

Ebony cocked her head. "What?" 

Keeganvalehdan

4:52am Nov 18 2014

Normal User

"Well, if you 'win' by achieving a smell identical to my own, then technically I already 'won' due to the fact I have always smelled like me." Sword Master replied with a lot of air quotations.

Go to page: 1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163