I'm BACK (Private for the people who are my friends I just cant be botherd naming you so just j

Go to page: 1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

1:37am Jan 7 2015

Normal User

Ebony's tail drooped. "I'm sorry."

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

1:47am Jan 7 2015

Normal User

"It's okay, it's not your fault." Sword Master replied, chucking the bloody arrow back to Bow Wielder.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

2:21am Jan 7 2015

Normal User

Ebony returned to her human form and pulled out the bottle of cleansing liquid. "I can fix it!"

Keeganvalehdan

2:31am Jan 7 2015

Normal User

"I'll be okay, just need to clean up the wound and patch it up. Heck, the arrow is clean, so we can probably wait until later." Sword Master said.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

3:03am Jan 7 2015

Normal User

Ebony wrinkled her nose. "That arrow was covered with Bow Wielder cooties!" She thrust the bottle at him. "This can fix it!" 

Keeganvalehdan

3:17am Jan 7 2015

Normal User

"Oh, it's too late for that, once the bacteria have entered the blood-stream it's too late. Yep, he'll be turning blonde any minute now." Bow Wielder said, disinfecting the arrow.
Sword Master just rolled his eyes and stood still for Ebony.

Featherblaka

7:09am Jan 7 2015

Normal User

(I spy an anachronism! <:) Germs weren't even a theory back then.)

Ebony wrinkled her nose at Bow Wielder and dabbed the wound with a generous amount of the liquid, almost emptying the bottle. She then stuck a decently sized band-aid with batman printed on it over the arrows entry point. She then looked at Sword Master and pressed a finger too her lips. "Shh, future technology! Don't tell anyone about this!" She pulled out another plaster, this one had Robin printed on it, and slapped it onto Bow Wielder's forehead. "Your brain needs lots of fixing!"

Keeganvalehdan

9:32pm Jan 8 2015

Normal User

(Can I just say, that post was genius <XD and if we are pointing out anachronisms, they are speaking present-day english, not ancient greek, or even ye-oldey english...)

Sword Master and Bow Wielder both just stared at their respective bandages, horrified. Bow Wielder physically started to go red from the strain of going so intensely cross-eyed and from lack of breathing.

Featherblaka

4:11am Jan 9 2015

Normal User

(I'm pretty proud of it! XD And the language is just translated for convenience, seeing as neither of us speak ye-olde English or ancient Greek <XD)

"They're just like bandages but sticky." Ebony sighed. "And they work much better because they have pretty pictures on them. That's a scientific fact." 

Keeganvalehdan

4:23am Jan 14 2015

Normal User

Bow Wielder shook his head and peeled the plaster off his forehead.
Sword Master patted the plaster as if it was alive, then-somehow convinced it wasn't black magic-left it alone.

Featherblaka

4:42am Jan 14 2015

Normal User

"You don't have to burn it at the stake, chill out." Ebony laughed. 

Keeganvalehdan

5:12am Jan 14 2015

Normal User

Bow Wielder laughed.

Featherblaka

5:25am Jan 14 2015

Normal User

Ebony suddenly became serious. "Witch burning isn't cool though. Those are my people." 

Keeganvalehdan

5:59am Jan 14 2015

Normal User

"Why would we burn a magic user?" Bow Wielder asked, confused at the very idea. ( <:C )

Featherblaka

6:01am Jan 14 2015

Normal User

"That was a thing that happen for a while." Ebony said. "Humans were scared, so they eliminated a potential threat." 

Keeganvalehdan

4:51am Jan 15 2015

Normal User

"That doesn't sound right, I think you are making things up..." Sword Master replied.

Featherblaka

5:56am Jan 15 2015

Normal User

Ebony just stared at them. "I love you guys so much." She pointed at Bow Wielder. "Even you, you crayon-eating turd."

Keeganvalehdan

7:20am Jan 15 2015

Normal User

"Ha! Jokes on you! I have no idea what a crayon is!" Bow Wielder laughed triumphantly.
"That makes it worse you idiot." Sword Master sighed, face-palming dramatically.

Featherblaka

7:52am Jan 15 2015

Normal User

"Shh, at least he tried." Ebony whispered to Sword Master. 

Keeganvalehdan

3:20am Jan 27 2015

Normal User

Sword Master just shook his head.

Go to page: 1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163