I'm BACK (Private for the people who are my friends I just cant be botherd naming you so just j

Go to page: 1 ... 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

2:45am Nov 22 2014

Normal User

(Adventure time crossover spam inbound!)

"I forgot you were anosmic." Ebony said. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

2:15am Nov 24 2014

Normal User

(Okay...? XD)

"Doesn't excuse your lack of communication." Sword Master replied.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

2:27am Nov 24 2014

Normal User

Ebony huffed. "May I hold your wrist so I can prevent you from walking nose first into walls or face-eating-monsters?"

Keeganvalehdan

9:37pm Dec 15 2014

Normal User

"I do actually have some things on me to light the torch again..." Sword Master replied, slightly awkward.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

10:22pm Dec 15 2014

Normal User

"Great." Ebony said from between her teeth. 

Keeganvalehdan

10:33pm Dec 15 2014

Normal User

"But your way seems considerably more enjoyable." Sword Master replied, winking at her in the dark.

Featherblaka

10:50pm Dec 15 2014

Normal User

Ebony smiled and took his wrist. 

Keeganvalehdan

11:05pm Dec 15 2014

Normal User

"You realize if something attacks us we could easily get separated with that grip, then I would be blind and open for attack." Sword Master said in a smi-serious manner, taking Ebony's arm.

Featherblaka

11:50pm Dec 15 2014

Normal User

Ebony resisted the urge to 'squee'. 

Keeganvalehdan

12:09am Dec 16 2014

Normal User

Bow Wielder swung down from the ceiling, hanging upside down from his feet. "Boo!"
Sword Master immediately yanked him down from the ceiling.
Bow Wielder laughed, stood up and brushed himself off. "Sorry, couldn't help it. Oh, and you two look really cute." He added, squeezing Sword Master's cheek.

Featherblaka

3:45am Dec 16 2014

Normal User

Ebony yanked Sword Master back and exploded into her dragon form. "That's not your archer!" 

Keeganvalehdan

1:30am Dec 20 2014

Normal User

Bow Wielder started screaming something involving needing a new pair of pants and ran off at full speed.
Sword Master grabbed Ebony by the neck and tried to rein her in. "What are you doing!?"

Featherblaka

1:54am Dec 20 2014

Normal User

"Saving our butts from a face-stealer!" Ebony grunted, jerking her head from side to side to shake Sword Master off. "Think about it, no human can see a thing in this, I can't even see much!" 

Keeganvalehdan

11:47pm Dec 20 2014

Normal User

"Well, I am just that talented!" Bow Wielder laughed back, hiding around a corner.
"Stop, Ebony, leave him alone!" Sword Master yelled.
Bow Wielder laughed and tossed a rock back at her, nearly hitting Sword Master
Sword Master caught the rock before it hit him, letting go of Ebony with one hand.

Featherblaka

12:31am Dec 21 2014

Normal User

Ebony lunged forward in pursuit of Bow Wielder. 

Keeganvalehdan

12:08am Jan 5 2015

Normal User

Bow Wielder rolled under her and fired an arrow at Sword Master, who took it in the shoulder and dropped to the ground with a yell. The young archer then turned around, threw the bow at the ground and pulled out a purple rock from his pocket. "It's a night vision stone! It's a night vision stone! I have had one for months now! But Sword Master doesn't! How did he catch that rock Ebony?!"

Featherblaka

1:14am Jan 5 2015

Normal User

Ebony blinked and sat down. "Carry on then." 

Keeganvalehdan

11:49pm Jan 6 2015

Normal User

Sword Master sat up. "You broke your gosh darn night vision stone two months ago when you decided it would be a good idea to hit on the faeries, so you gave me the other half!" Sword Master held out his hand with the other half of the glowing purple stone.
"Oh...so Ebony's the traitor?" Bow Wielder asked, tipping his head back to look at her upside down.
Sword Master pulled out the arrow that was partially stuck in the top of his shoulder.

Featherblaka

12:58am Jan 7 2015

Normal User

Ebony rushed over to help Sword Master with his shoulder. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:27am Jan 7 2015

Normal User

Sword Master stood up. "We aren't even dealing with a shape changer anyway, for goodness sake."

Go to page: 1 ... 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163