I'm BACK (Private for the people who are my friends I just cant be botherd naming you so just j

Go to page: 1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 163 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

1:49am Sep 5 2014

Normal User

(Bump)

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

3:24am Sep 22 2014

Normal User

"Who makes a perfectly normal farmhouse seem abandoned when in reality it's not?" Sword Master asked Ebony.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

4:19am Sep 22 2014

Normal User

"Someone who doesn't want to be found." Ebony said, then lowered her head an growled a warning an anyone unwelcome that was in earshot. "If there are any Robin Hoods or Little Johns in here, I'd like you to know that your Will Scarlet may be in danger of being replaced. And having the ever-loving-hell hugged out of him." 

Keeganvalehdan

4:33am Sep 22 2014

Normal User

"Correction, someone who does want to be found." Sword Master said, tapping against the walls of the petite medieval lounge room.
"It would be easy to simply run through an abandoning scenario, or even just wreck the place, and nobody would notice." Sword Master moved into the hallway, tapping along the walls, now with the butt of his sword.
"Why go to the effort to make sure every single detail is correct?" He tapped the stairs leading up to the next floor, then moved into children's play room.
"Because you want people to find you, because you want people to understand that there is something here and-" There was a distinctly hollow thud from the playroom, but it was from the floor rather than the wall. Sword Master stomped the floor, kicking open a trapdoor hidden by the knitted floor rug.
"then, they will naturally want to investigate."

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

4:39am Sep 22 2014

Normal User

Ebony cocked her head and chuckled. "You just get better and better, don't you?" 

Keeganvalehdan

3:04am Sep 28 2014

Normal User

"Someone mentioned me?" Bow Wielder said in a sarcastically suave manner, sliding up beside Ebony.

Featherblaka

3:06am Sep 28 2014

Normal User

Ebony growled and smacked Bow Wielder over the head with her wing. 

Keeganvalehdan

3:56am Sep 28 2014

Normal User

"Yep, thought you did." Bow Wielder said, rubbing the back of his head.

Featherblaka

3:58am Sep 28 2014

Normal User

Ebony hit him again. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:19am Oct 4 2014

Normal User

"Hey, that is child abuse!" Bow Wielder said, rubbing his head again.

Featherblaka

2:21am Oct 4 2014

Normal User

"Make him stop talking!" Ebony demanded, looking pleadingly at Sword Master. 

Keeganvalehdan

12:29am Oct 27 2014

Normal User

"If I had found a way to make him stop talking I think I would be so satisfied with myself I wouldn't need to accomplish anything else." Sword Master said, starting to descend into the trapdoor.
"Thanks pal." Bow Wielder said sarcastically, winking at him and then rolling his eyes.

Featherblaka

1:19am Oct 27 2014

Normal User

Ebony returned to her human form and produced a dagger. "Permission to amputate his larynx?" 

Keeganvalehdan

3:23am Oct 27 2014

Normal User

"Bless you." Bow Wielder said, leaping down the trap door after Sword Master.

Featherblaka

3:26am Oct 27 2014

Normal User

Ebony grumbled and sprang down after him. 

Keeganvalehdan

3:38am Oct 28 2014

Normal User

"Ooh, sounds like that's quite the flu you are getting there." Bow Wielder said, adding a laugh of satisfaction.

Featherblaka

3:56am Oct 28 2014

Normal User

Ebony snarled and swung a fist at the back of his head. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:42am Nov 2 2014

Normal User

"Oh gosh, and you are getting violent-maybe you have rabies?!" Bow Wielder laughed

Featherblaka

2:39am Nov 2 2014

Normal User

"No, but I probably am infected with a dormant zombie virus." Ebony spat. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:50am Nov 2 2014

Normal User

"Ew! You have cooties!" Bow Wielder screamed, pointing at her and dancing on his tip toes like a five year old. He then ran and hid behind Sword Master, who was slowly walking along the stone tunnel.

Go to page: 1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 163