I'm BACK (Private for the people who are my friends I just cant be botherd naming you so just j

Go to page: 1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

3:14am Nov 2 2014

Normal User

Ebony chased after him, trying to rub her hands on his face. "COOTIES!"
(They're bonding! XD) 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

4:07am Nov 4 2014

Normal User

Sword Master shushed Ebony aggressively. (that is one of the weirdest uses of aggressively I have ever seen, but it makes sense XD)

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

4:16am Nov 4 2014

Normal User

Ebony stopped chasing Bow Wielder and rocked back on her heels. "We were totally bonding!"

Keeganvalehdan

4:19am Nov 4 2014

Normal User

A sickening clunk echoed down from the dark, damp stone corridor. The clacking of something rolling steadily echoed louder and louder, until a human skull rolled up to Ebony's feet, bouncing off the wall to a stop.
Sword Master gave Ebony a look that said "seriously? priorities."

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

4:25am Nov 4 2014

Normal User

"What?" Ebony asked, genuinely confused. "It's just a skull. It's not hurting anybody."

Keeganvalehdan

4:28am Nov 4 2014

Normal User

"But what dropped it? And besides, it was near you, it might have cooties." Bow Wielder whispered almost silently.

Featherblaka

4:35am Nov 4 2014

Normal User

"Probably the boogie man." Ebony said. 

Keeganvalehdan

10:13pm Nov 7 2014

Normal User

"The boogie man indeed." Sword Master replied seriously, lighting a miniature torch from his belt.

Featherblaka

3:44am Nov 8 2014

Normal User

"I can close the wardrobe for you." Ebony offered. "Not that it would do much. Monsters can open doors."

Keeganvalehdan

1:45am Nov 10 2014

Normal User

"Time for flirting is over now guys, we need to get to business." Bow Wielder joked, notching an arrow and moving up the corridor quickly. He had soon disappeared from the torches light.

Featherblaka

2:12am Nov 10 2014

Normal User

"I hope the boogie man gets you!" Ebony hissed after him. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:32am Nov 10 2014

Normal User

Sword Master hit her with a light backhand to the chest. (wait, she is in Dragon form right? <XD)

Featherblaka

2:44am Nov 10 2014

Normal User

(No, she changed when they entered the tunnel XD)

Ebony shoved him playfully. "What?" 

Keeganvalehdan

2:53am Nov 10 2014

Normal User

Sword Master shook his head, and the corner of his mouth twitched into a smirk, betraying the cold stare of determination it was contained within.

Featherblaka

11:59pm Nov 14 2014

Normal User

Ebony frowned. "Tell me!" 

Keeganvalehdan

3:14am Nov 15 2014

Normal User

"Just shut up, okay?" He laughed quietly. "That wasn't an eerie coincidence, that was a direct threat in order to scare people off. Whatever is down here doesn't just want smart people, it wants brave people, it is looking for a very specific kind of prey, and if we make it think we are children it won't be interested in us anymore - and then I won't get to stab it."

Featherblaka

3:20am Nov 15 2014

Normal User

Ebony cocked her head. "Some of the bravest people I know are children." 

Keeganvalehdan

3:48am Nov 15 2014

Normal User

"Some of the most childish people I know are brave" Sword Master said, smiling in the direction Bow Wielder headed. "But we aren't here to debate philosophies, we are here to investigate, and the more appetizing we appear the easier that will be."

Featherblaka

4:02am Nov 15 2014

Normal User

"But I'm a terrible meal!" Ebony whispered. "Even the zombie spat me out!" 

Keeganvalehdan

4:18am Nov 15 2014

Normal User

"But that doesn't matter, because we aren't actually going to get eaten." Sword Master whispered through grinding teeth.

Go to page: 1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163