Gotta catch 'em all (Ratchet, Drenn, and Skitty)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19 Bookmark Thread
SkittyGirl

5:12pm May 21 2014

Normal User

I blushed at Akkou's statement. So, thankful my fur was already red. I had never had a guy compliment me like that. Wait, he noticed it was blood red, not normal red, does this mean he knows me? Angel started freaking out but tried not to show it. She let her mind wander while the other's talked.

hmm...that one thing....what was it that i- Oh hey look a skitty O.O
Drenn

5:57pm May 21 2014

Normal User

-Kitch-

He hung his head sadly and nodded, standing.  He stared at the ground and slowly walked out of the cave.  "o-ok..."  A single tear ran down his cheek, though he hoped she wouldn't notice.

-Dosco-

He flies back into the village from a routine check of the perimeter.  He looked like any other Gyarados, though he was about three to five feet longer.  He had a few scars here and there.  One pretty big one over his left eye.  He had had a tough life and a couple very abusive trainers.  Once free, and after years of roaming, he decided to settle down and form a village.  This village became a safe haven for all pokemon from different walks of life.  He didn't mind who or where they came from.  If they needed a safe place to be, or just passing through, he let them stay.  If they were of ill intent, then that was a different matter all together.

xXStormyXx

6:06pm May 21 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki heard the hurt in his voice and scolded herself but kept on going but then heard the loud flying noise of the leader and turned to Kitch

"The leader, Dosco is here"

She said excitement filling her voice, its been a very long time since she has seen the large Gyrados, and even at that, last time she saw him it was only briefly. she started running for the cave of which Dosco lived in and waited at the entrance for him

"Are you excited to meet him?"

she said turning to Kitch

~Ariana~

Ariana saw Angel blush then smiled and flicked her tail and Akkou

"Come on lets go for a walk, how was training today guys?"

she said trying to sound casual

"It was fine Ari" Akkou said his gaze focused strait ahead

"I had alot of fun! we learned a new hunting technique from one of the elders!" Cartney said giving a little bounce of joy

"I wish I were there, but I'm sure Angel can teach me some new hunting moves"

Ariana said smiling holding her chin up

#YOLIKE
Drenn

6:13pm May 21 2014

Normal User

-Dosco-

He let out a roar calling for his leaders and the other pokemon who he trusted with important news.  News he indeed now had.  News he hoped that other pokemon might expand upon.

-Kitch-

"Who is he?"  He asked following her, his curiosity starting to grow.

xXStormyXx

6:18pm May 21 2014 (last edited on 6:20pm May 21 2014)

Normal User

~Tsuki~

"He is the leader of the village, he commands all Pokemon of his village"

Tsuki said excitement growing as she heard his call and saw him heading this way, but she saw the serious look on his face and decided to back away

"Come on, we should talk to him later maybe....he looks busy"

she said tail starting to droop

#YOLIKE
Drenn

6:23pm May 21 2014

Normal User

-Dosco-

He saw her and slowed, nodding to her.  As he neared he spoke.  "What do we have here?  A young glaceon...And...Interesting...A young eevee with interesting fur color.  I will talk to you both later when I have free time.  If you wish to hear what I have to say about what is going on, then please stay."

-Kitch-

He cowered in fear, but when the Gyarados spoke, he felt a sense of comfort and safety.

xXStormyXx

6:26pm May 21 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki smiled and followed Dosco in head high

"Come on Kitch, its alright Dosco would never hurt any Pokemon, different or not"

She said tail waving around with delight

#YOLIKE
Drenn

6:35pm May 21 2014 (last edited on 6:54pm May 21 2014)

Normal User

-Kitch-

He followed, nodding.  His tail not really wagging, but flicking happily.

-Dosco-

Once he was fully inside the cave, he curled up to wait for his second in command to show up.  This second was in fact just recently brought on.  His name was Scias and was from the labs.  He had been a new form of pokemon.  He was a shiny absol mixed with a strange metal.  His horns were blood red, but his fur, which would have been pinkish was a bluish silver.

-Scias-

He slipped passed everyone without anyone seeing him.  "I have no new news...all I can say is that I am the only successful fusion.  I did free some others and brought them here.  They are with the healers and should be fine given long rest..."

-Dosco-

"Very good...I do worry about how...forward the humans have become.  How brutal they are becoming.  Those metal...robots of theirs, are adapting, becoming stronger with each defeat."

xXStormyXx

6:37pm May 21 2014 (last edited on 7:06pm May 21 2014)

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki walked over and sat in the back, behind everyone so she wouldn't disturb the meeting and curled her long tail neatly over her paws

"Thats must be the new general"

she said leaning towards Kitch and pointing at the strangely colored Absol

#YOLIKE
Drenn

6:45pm May 21 2014

Normal User

(oh i knew that XD fixing ^-^ sorry im a little tired and got thrown off)

xXStormyXx

6:54pm May 21 2014

Normal User

(( lol its fine we all do that sometimes ^-^ also u can make up the names of ur generals and stuff lol ))

#YOLIKE
Drenn

6:55pm May 21 2014

Normal User

(ill do a bio to scias later)

SkittyGirl

8:35pm May 21 2014

Normal User

I gave a glance to Ariana. "Teaching isn't something I know how to do."

xXStormyXx

10:11am May 22 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

"Oh come on, everyone can teach, its just like reciting everything you know to yourself but only saying it out loud!"

Ariana said picking up the pace

"Though some Pokemon were not meant to be teachers, like our old mentor Gok, he was a jerk"

Cartney said picking up the pace as well

"I think you would be a fine teacher, like Ari said, anyone can teach"

Akkou said following Ariana and Cartney

#YOLIKE
Drenn

2:40pm May 22 2014 (last edited on 1:06pm May 23 2014)

Normal User

-Kitch-

He looked on in curiousity.

-Dosco-

"I'll write up a report then I need you to deliver it to the Leaders of the Sun Village so they know what is going on.  We need to be on the same page and work together to combat this issue."

-Scias-

He nodded.  "Of course."  He sat as he waited for Dosco to write up the report.

-Dosco-

After a while he had it completely written up.  He handed it to Scias, who took off and headed for his destination.

xXStormyXx

2:46pm May 22 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

"Issue....? what do you think he's talking about?"

Tsuki whispered in Kitch's ear, curiosity sparking in her eyes

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

2:47pm May 22 2014

Normal User

I laughed a little. "I cannot. I barely know how to explain half the things i do to myself, let alone to others." I wanted to tell them what I could to prove that I couldn't or more likely didn't want to teach but giving my history seemed worse than my name and this male pokemon seemed cute. I didn't want to ruin my chances.

Drenn

2:51pm May 22 2014

Normal User

-Kitch-

"i dont know..."  He wondered if it had to do with the moving metal things that were going around and grabbing pokemon.

xXStormyXx

3:00pm May 22 2014 (last edited on 3:05pm May 22 2014)

Normal User

~Ariana~

"wha........"

Ariana didn't mean to say it out loud, but she was confused at what Angel was saying, but she just tried to forget it and looked at Cartney who's interest seemed to be somewhere else

"Cartney, what are you staring at?"

Ariana said bumping into her friend

"Look over there!"

Cartney said starting to run in that direction

"Cartney! why are you running? what are you doing?"

Akkou said starting to run after her

"Come on Angel, we better make sure they don't get into any trouble..."

Ariana said starting to sprint after Akkou

~Tsuki~

Tsuki sat waiting for Dosco to speak more, but she got lost in her thoughts, could the humans be up to something? are they looking for me? I still have there crystal but..... they couldn't have found out that I took it this soon... could they? the others in the rooms talking jolted her out of her thoughts and she sat back up looking at Dosco

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

3:03pm May 22 2014

Normal User

I nodded and took off. It was easy to keep pace with Cartney and Akkou, but I also made sure Ariana wasn't too far behind.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19