Gotta catch 'em all (Ratchet, Drenn, and Skitty)

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19 Bookmark Thread
SkittyGirl

4:54pm May 29 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
I watched Tsuki play with the watter. She looked so happy. I didn't know why though. I also wasn't about to ruin this moment by asking. So, I watched on in silence.

~Angel~
"I knew because I heard this tree try to move then to be still as I walked by. You're not a good hider. Also I want to know because I don't like this connection I feel with you. Like either you raised me or I meet you somewhere before and liked you." I spat out the dirty words. I knew Ariana, Akkou, and Cartney were listening, but I didn't care. I wanted to have this pokemon explain themselves to me, before I lost what little sanity I had.

hmm...that one thing....what was it that i- Oh hey look a skitty O.O
xXStormyXx

5:11pm May 29 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

Ariana was surprised by how mad Angel was getting and was very tempted to go and support her, but she stayed calm and stayed in place

~Tsuki~

Tsuki turned the water she was playing with into a small ball of ice, then into a small ball of snow and threw it at Storm, in a playful way, when she saw the surprised look on his face, she couldn't help but burst into laughter

~Scourge~

"I don't know what your talking about, its not like I can control your feelings, thats all on you"

he grumbled wanting to walk away from this conversation

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

5:18pm May 29 2014

Normal User

~Angel~
"Fine." She breathed. "But you dare lay a claw on anyone here and I will protect them."

~Storm~
I had never dealt with snow. It was cold though and I wanted it off. Tsuki started laughing at me and I smiled.

Drenn

5:18pm May 29 2014 (last edited on 5:20pm May 29 2014)

Normal User

-Scias-

He gave a small growl mixed with a sigh, before straightening.  He then stiffened again.  "how did you know I was a general?"   he then shook his head.  "You know what, forget it.  Who are you?"  He asked again.  For some reason he didn't mind her.

-Kitch-

"Ah man...fine."  he followed Tsuki back to the village.  "Rayko!"  He called and giggled.  He then watched Tsuki play with the water.  He batted at the now frosted storm.  "frosty~"

SkittyGirl

5:20pm May 29 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
I followed to where Kitch had his eyes and saw another pokemon coming. It sounded like Kitch knew him so Tsuki must know him too then.

xXStormyXx

5:27pm May 29 2014 (last edited on 5:33pm May 29 2014)

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki saw Storm and Kitch walk away then ran to catch up

"What is it?"

she asked, but then smelled the familiar scent of her friend

"Rayko!"

she shouted as he came up to them 

~Scourge~

"Like I would bother with any of that"

he growled before turning and walking away

~Ariana~

Ariana watched the stranger walk away then ran up to Angel

"Who was that and where did you go?"

she said her mind swirling like wind

~Luna~

"I'm Lunar Eclipse, but you can call me Luna, how about yourself?"

she asked turning back into her true form, she usually liked to mess with the minds of pokemon she would meet, but she didn't want to with this Pokemon, she felt different around him

#YOLIKE
Drenn

5:32pm May 29 2014

Normal User

-Scias-

"It's scias...Ummm...I guess it's a nice to meet you."

-Kitch-

He slammed into Rayko, laughing happily.  "Hi, hi hi hi hi!~"

(hehehhee you used my Nickname, Lunar Eclipse.  though its usually eclipse for short XD)

xXStormyXx

5:41pm May 29 2014 (last edited on 5:41pm May 29 2014)

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki was surprised at how happy Kitch was to see Rayko, especially with how shy he was when he first started meeting new people

"Hi Uki, Hi Kitch, who is this?"

Rayko asked, eyes narrowing at Storm

~Luna~

Luna smiled at Scias then sat down neatly

"Its nice to meet you too, where do you come from? other than the labs?"

she said hoping she didn't push it

( O-O thats my nickname too........wha......)

#YOLIKE
Drenn

5:55pm May 29 2014

Normal User

(ahahhahahaha fun~)

-Scias-

".........that was my home....."  He didn't say anything more.  He started to walk away, as memories flooded back.  He had been created there.  From DNA to an actual pokemon.  These passed couple of days, after Dosco found him, had been the first he had been out of the labs.  Dosco had convinced him not to kill any pokemon, or to gather them, which was his soul duty.  Collect the strong, destroy the weak.

-Kitch-

"He's a friend."  He grinned and wiggled, nuzzling Rayko a lot.

SkittyGirl

6:05pm May 29 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
I bowed. "I am storm. I just happened to run into your friends." He wasn't sure what to do with his ex
pression.

~Angel~
"He goes by Scourge. And I don't like the fact he's here nor the fact that I feel close to him." I shivered.

~Akkou~
I walked with Cartney over to Angel. "Are you alright you look like you're about ready to claw something to death and then cry on their corpse. I stared wide-eyed at Angel.

~Angel~
"Akkou, it's alright. I just don't like that pokemon." She tried to smile, and got a look that said,'okay, but im here for you.'

xXStormyXx

6:25pm May 29 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

Ariana glared at the Pokemon who was now walking away then turned back to Angel

"You wont have to worry about him anymore"

she grinned in a dark way

~Tsuki~

Tsuki walked over to Rayko and rubbed against him before turning back to Storm

"This is Rayko, I'v known him forever"

she smiled walking back over and standing next to Storm

"I thought you two were staying at my place? come on, its gonna get cold out here soon"

Rayko said starting to walk away

~Luna~

"I know what its like....to only have a home of pure evil and violence, to have nothing but yourself, and think only you can control yourself, I know what its like to have loss, well it was nice getting to meet another"

Luna said slightly disapointed that the stranger was leaving, she kinda felt like following him, but didn't knowing she would only make things bad between them, she sat down and watched him, just waiting till she couldn't see him anymore and the fog ate him up

#YOLIKE
Drenn

6:31pm May 29 2014

Normal User

-Kitch-

He growls.  "What about Mr. Storm?"  He pouts sadly.

-Scias-

He stopped and sighed.  "Are you coming?!"  He called out, sensing she wanted to come with.  He wondered what she meant by loss.  Pure evil?  It was home.  He had a strong urge to go back to the labs, but at the same time he didn't.

SkittyGirl

6:36pm May 29 2014

Normal User

~Angel~
"I like your smile." she said admiring the darkness behind it.

~Akkou~
"It's getting late. Cartney and I are going home. Bye Ariana and Angel."

~Storm~
"Kitch I don't think he wants another pokemon at his place. You go with him and tsuki. I'll be fine." He tried to smile but was too worried about where he was going to find a nice place to sleep.

xXStormyXx

6:37pm May 29 2014 (last edited on 6:39pm May 29 2014)

Normal User

~Tsuki~

"Storm can come too....can't he?"

Tsuki said giving Rayko pouting eyes until he nodded still looking at Storm with narrowed eyes, then he walked off to his home and Tsuki followed

"Storm, you comin'?" she asked stopping and letting Kitch and Rayko go ahead

~Luna~

Luna was surprised, but she didn't question, she walked side by side with Scias, then looked up at the sky and saw the moon starting to rise in the distance

"Where are you heading to?"

she sounded as if didn't care

~Ariana~

Ariana jumped when she realized Angel saw the darkness in her gaze and stood strait right away

"Bye Akkou and Cartney, see you two at training tomorrow"

she said starting to walk towards her house

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

6:42pm May 29 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
"I figured he was your boyfriend figure." He felt awkward saying it.

~Angel~
"Ariana, am I staying with you?"

xXStormyXx

6:51pm May 29 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

"Of course you are, where else would you stay?"

Ariana teased flicking Angel with her tails

~Tsuki~

Tsuki gasped then realized what Storm was doing and smiled softly at him

"No, he's just a long time friend, now come on, theres an empty room in his place"

she said giving him a quick lick on the cheek then started running off to Rayko's house

#YOLIKE
Drenn

6:59pm May 29 2014

Normal User

-Kitch-

"Storm loves Tsuki~  Storm loves Tsuki~"  He giggled and ran off.

-Scias-

"I haven't fully decided yet..."  He stopped and stared up at the moon.  "Why couldn't I be the moon?"  He asked not realizing he spoke it out loud.

(sorry.  im off to bed.  take care you two)

xXStormyXx

7:12pm May 29 2014 (last edited on 7:13pm May 29 2014)

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki blushed then looked away

~Luna~

Luna looked deeply into Scias's eyes then turned away 'He doesn't know who I am.....why should I push this...' she shook her head with confusion then looked back up at the moon

"The moon has one spirit......one child every hundred years....as well as the sun.... through those years without its child, its chaos and destruction......."

She started to speak but then got lost in thought, 'Should I tell him? the darkness doesn't seem to bother him...maybe I could help' she shook her head again then focused on the moon

"You must have some idea of where you want to go, if you could be anywhere, where would you want to be?"

she asked casually

(Night Discord)

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

7:29pm May 29 2014 (last edited on 7:31pm May 29 2014)

Normal User

~Angel~
I happily followed Ariana. "Hey, when we get inside can I ask you something?"

~Storm~
I looked at Kitch. "How do you pick this up so fast young one?" I said in a fairly calm voice.

xXStormyXx

7:53pm May 29 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

"Of course"

she said, then ran in silence until they got to her place and walked in

"So what did you want to ask me?"

she asked turning to face Angel

~Tsuki~

Tsuki smiled then pushed Kitch into Rayko's house when they got there

"Storm, come on, you can stay in this room"