Gotta catch 'em all (Ratchet, Drenn, and Skitty)

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19 Bookmark Thread
Drenn

12:57pm May 23 2014

Normal User

(i thought tsuki and kitch were in the sun village...)

xXStormyXx

1:02pm May 23 2014

Normal User

(No Tsuki and Kitch are in the moon village, Ariana and Angel are in the Sun village lol XD ))

#YOLIKE
Drenn

1:03pm May 23 2014

Normal User

(GAH!!!! ok need to edit all my posts *gets shot*)

xXStormyXx

1:04pm May 23 2014 (last edited on 1:05pm May 23 2014)

Normal User

( oh I see it yeah, its fine though its just a small part to fix)

#YOLIKE
Drenn

1:08pm May 23 2014

Normal User

(im glad i totally didn't butcher myself on it XD  i would have felt bad.  luckily i found it was just two or three posts where i had to change the village name ^-^)

xXStormyXx

1:10pm May 23 2014

Normal User

(Yup, tis all good, I'm gonna get to work on my third bio, so if I post a little late u know why ^^; if it get to be to long that u have to wait just tell me and I can do it later or something <3)

#YOLIKE
Drenn

1:12pm May 23 2014

Normal User

(will do.  take your time.  im going to be working on some welding so my replies will be a bit late too :3)

xXStormyXx

2:17pm May 23 2014

Normal User

(OK guys, my new Pokemon bio is up on the first page like the rest of my bios, please go check it out, I think you guys will enjoy her XD ))

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

2:49pm May 23 2014

Normal User

(Since you mentioned absols <.< I may make another bio)

~Akkou~
I waited for Cartney to calm down. I walked around and bumped into her while I was. "You feeling any better sis?" I asked lightly.

~Angel~
I walked with Ariana, but wasn't sure what I was going to say. 'oh hey I smelt fire, and metal?' I shook my head at the thought. It made me sound even more crazy than when I was just hatched. "So, what's the plan Ariana?"

hmm...that one thing....what was it that i- Oh hey look a skitty O.O
xXStormyXx

3:12pm May 23 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

"I don't know.... we just need to talk to leader Marto-"

Ariana was saying but she stopped when she saw a strange Pokemon, thing that she had never seen before, it also smelled like fire and strangely something else

"D-do you see that Pokemon too?"

Ariana asked not taking her eye off it

#YOLIKE
Drenn

3:42pm May 23 2014

Normal User

-Scias-

He stopped and seemed to stiffen.  A storm was brewing, and not the weather storm either.  He shook his head and headed towards a cave, hoping it was where Martove was.

-Kitch-

He had stopped at a nearby pond and was giggling.  He pawed at the water, playing with a couple of magikarp.  "Ello, little fishies~"

SkittyGirl

3:59pm May 23 2014

Normal User

~Angel~
I nodded. I've never seen that pokemon before and had no idea what it was.

xXStormyXx

4:17pm May 23 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

Ariana saw it run into a cave, and she followed it, hoping she wasn't asking for trouble, but then, she accidentally stepped on a rock, making a slight crunching noise and she held her breath looking around to find a spot to hide incase the stranger heard her

~Tsuki~

"Where is Kitch?"

Rayko said walking up to Tsuki

"I don't know, I'm gonna go look for him though"

she replied walking off to see if she could find him, but then she spotted him playing with some Magikarp and walked up to him

"I thought you got lost, but, I should know better than that"

She said sitting down next to Kitch

~Luna~

'You can't hide forever'

Luna said in her mind, trying to scare a couple of guards, she traveled all over because if she stayed to long in one place, people would start to get angry and arrest her, not that she couldn't break out easily enough

"w-who are you?" one of the guards said fear glazing over his eyes

'I am your worst nightmare, run while you still can'

she said while shape-shifting shadows to make the symbl of the heartless, then she heard the guards yell for back up then ran

"I should get out of here..."

She said quietly to herself, she didn't get what she wanted but it was fun messing with them, after she got out of the human area she decided it was time to find a place to settle in for a bit, she had heard about the two Pokemon villages not to far from here, maybe she could settle near them

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

5:47pm May 23 2014

Normal User

~Angel~
I sat and watched Ariana enter the cave. I didn't feel like following her but would come if I heard her yell for help.

~Storm~
I wandered outside of Mangestu. I loved the forest. It always felt more like home than any city. I caught a couple of pidgeys and slowly ate them. I hadn't enjoyed food this much since I was little.

Drenn

6:35pm May 23 2014

Normal User

-Kitch-

"They're so cute, and floppy."  He giggled again and pet them.  He looked at her.  "I'm sorry if I made you worried."  He hung his head and whimpered slightly, his tail going between his legs

-Scias-

He stopped and twisted his head to look at her.  "Who...are you?"  He asked as his eyes narrowed slightly.  The only person he trusted was Dosco.  Everyone else he saw either as an enemy or just someone not to be trusted in general.  His hackles standing on end.

xXStormyXx

6:57pm May 23 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

"Who are you?"

Ariana growled getting in a fighting stance

"What are you doing here?"

she said getting her fire ready in the back of her throat

~Tsuki~

"You didn't, I know you can handle yourself"

Tsuki said flicking Kitch with her tail

"Now then, lets get back to the house"

She said starting to walk back

~Luna~

(( because I have nothing to do with her right now -grunts- DERP DE DERP! idek ))

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

7:00pm May 23 2014

Normal User

~Angel~
I waited for Ariana but got closer to the cave. slowly, quietly, and carefully. I didn't want her hurt.

Drenn

7:16pm May 23 2014

Normal User

-Scias-

"It doesn't matter who I am."  He growled before moving his head forward again.  He once more made his deeper into the cave, hoping Mortove would be in.  If he wasn't, well, he would be annoyed at having to wait.

-Kitch-

He giggled and batted playfully at her tail.  "But...I wanna play~  I've never played with anyone before."

xXStormyXx

7:22pm May 23 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

"Hey! I asked you a question, I am not afraid to burn you"

Ariana threatened the stranger, she knew she had to get to Martove soon but this stranger smelled weird and she didn't feel like trusting him, she was very tempted to throw her fire right then but she held it back, maybe this stranger has a good reason to be here

"Why are you here?"

~Tsuki~

Tsuki sighed then smiled

"Ok we can play, come on I heard there was a great spot over near the wall of the village"

she said turning the direction of which she was walking

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

7:25pm May 23 2014

Normal User

~Angel~
I got to where Ariana was. "Whoever you are show yourself or become my new toy." I growled.

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19