Gotta catch 'em all (Ratchet, Drenn, and Skitty)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 Bookmark Thread
xXStormyXx

5:05pm May 20 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

Ariana got back out of her fighting position and stood strait

"You look hungry, did you escape from the human labs?"

she asked looking right into the Skitty's eyes

(( Sorry I cannot post for Tsuki yet I have to clear a few things up first ^^; ))

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

5:10pm May 20 2014

Normal User

I nodded but bared my teeth. "Who are you? and why do you look like you AREN'T starving?" Angel wasn't used to seeing pokemon looking full and outside of labs.

hmm...that one thing....what was it that i- Oh hey look a skitty O.O
xXStormyXx

5:13pm May 20 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

"I'm Ariana, lead hunter in training at Taiyou, if you need food I can take you there, I'm sure our healer would be happy to help you"

Ariana said smiling at the stranger

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

5:18pm May 20 2014

Normal User

Angel went to a more laxed position. "You seem so friendly to a stranger." I smiled. I had a good feeling about this place but didn't want my name exposed yet.

xXStormyXx

5:28pm May 20 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

"Our leader is very caring, he lost his family to the humans and ever since then he will never let any Pokemon die in his sight. Come on lets get you to the village, then I can introduce you to our healer and leader, well after you eat of course"

Ariana said already starting to trot away towards the village

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

5:31pm May 20 2014

Normal User

I picked the pidgey up and trotted behind Ariana. I feel bad for not giving her my name but I don't want her and the others to be frightened of me yet.

Drenn

5:38pm May 20 2014

Normal User

Kitch stared at her.  "w-who..."  He whimpered and moved to lay on the ground, his fear and his unease to the situation getting the better of him.  Part of him still wanted to run, but a good portion wanted to stay and fight.  His body now shaking.

(totally fine.  sorry it took a while to reply.  been busy.)

xXStormyXx

5:50pm May 20 2014 (last edited on 5:53pm May 20 2014)

Normal User

~Ariana~

Ariana kept walking until they got to the small entrance to Taiyou, there were two guards and she just nodded to them but they blocked there path

"Hey! what are you doing? Its not like you guys don't know me" Ariana growled

"We do know you but we don't know that one" One of the guards said pointing at the Skitty behind her

"Oh she escaped from one of the labs! And she's starving, just let us through" Ariana growled shoving her muzzle in the guards face

"Fine then, don't stir up any trouble got that?"

The guards said as they backed away letting Ariana and the stranger pass. She kept walking until they got to the medicine den and stopped at the entrance

"Kasta! We have company"

Ariana called until a small Eevee came out of the shadows with fear in her little eyes

"Who is this Ari? is it nice?" Kasta said starting to back away, but then an older, blind Grovile came out of the shadows

"Now then Kasta, thats no way to treat company, Hello Ariana who is this that were treating today?"

He asked turning to the Skitty

~Tsuki~

"Who are you and what do you think your doing?"

Tsuki saw the fear in the Eevee's eyes and softened her voice a bit

"Where did you come from?"

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

5:56pm May 20 2014

Normal User

I sighed. I had no idea how to deal with pokemon. I was on my own most of my life. I never was afraid though. "I am a skitty. I do not wish to say my name as I am unsure if you have heard of me. Call me what you would like. Maybe later down this path we call life I will announce it." I smiled.

Drenn

6:07pm May 20 2014

Normal User

Kitch shook more.  "everywhere...and no where?"  He didn't know how to respond, wondering why someone was even bothering talking to him.  Everyone else just ignored him due to him not being normal.  His fur was black when it should be brown, and where it was supposed to be white, it was a shining silver.  He had been abandoned at birth.

xXStormyXx

6:27pm May 20 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

The old Grovile looked at the Skitty then walked away

"Thats Maxwell, he was a trainers Pokemon in the past but then things changed and he will never trust humans again"

Ariana said to the Skitty but was spooked by Maxwell's sudden return

"Here, take these herbs and you will be good as long as you eat something soon, I'm going to go talk to leader Martove, Kasta stay here, and Ari... why don't you show the new one around the village, I will call if I need help"

He said already walking away

"Come on, lets go get you some food then I can introduce you to some of my friends"

She said starting to walk away

~Tsuki~

Tsuki saw the confusion in his eyes then laid down next to him

"You are one of the rejected.....aren't you?"

she said hurt and understanding flashing in her eyes, she was one of the rejected as well, she was thought of as a metal demon because of her color and abilities, but she always ignored what people thought of her and focused on what she thought of herself. Looking at the dark Eevee, she realized that she was very small for her size, she thought that Glaceons were supposed to be bigger than Eevees, but she was only as small, maybe a bit smaller than him

#YOLIKE
Drenn

6:33pm May 20 2014 (last edited on 6:41pm May 20 2014)

Normal User

He scooted away and whimpered, also small compared to other eevees, but not by much, due to lack of food, and only eating berries and not the meat he needed.  "r-rejected?"  He still couldn't grasp the fact that this pokemon acknowledged him, let alone was talking to him.  He then smelled food again and his stomach gave an even louder growl.  He curled up as if trying to say, that wasn't me.

SkittyGirl

6:36pm May 20 2014 (last edited on 6:36pm May 20 2014)

Normal User

I pointed with my tail to the Pidgey. "Don't take this as any trust but you should eat too. So, do you mind sharing?"

xXStormyXx

6:41pm May 20 2014 (last edited on 6:44pm May 20 2014)

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki looked at how thin he was then got up and strecthed

"I'm Tsuki, and you look hungry. Follow me, I know a few Pokemon from the village so we can get in"

she said pointing at the village with her tail.

~Ariana~

Ariana smiled then sat down in the shade

"This Pidgy is pretty plump, they must be multiplying"

She said sniffing the dead Pidgy

#YOLIKE
Drenn

6:43pm May 20 2014

Normal User

Kitch whimpered, but the idea of food made him stand.  His tail moving between his legs.  Instead of it being fluffy, it was matted and thing, also from lack of food and having to struggle to survive.  He scooted closer to her, still unsure, but his stomach was still dictating his actions...food now, run later.

SkittyGirl

6:49pm May 20 2014

Normal User

"That's good, more food." I said and sat with her. I felt like I would love it here. "May i ask you something?" I shivered at the thought but refused to let it last long. I knelt down and took a bite of the pidgey as I waited for her response.

xXStormyXx

6:58pm May 20 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

"Of course, what is it?"

Ariana asked looking at the Skitty

~Tsuki~

Tsuki saw how weak the Eevee was and got close enough for him to lean onto her

"So whats your name?"

She said trying not to make things awkward, this was the the second Pokemon that was like her, she didn't want to lose it this time, she was never very good with making friends and enjoying small chats because she's only ever had one friend, but it ended so quickly that she is still confused to this day

#YOLIKE
Drenn

7:03pm May 20 2014

Normal User

Kitch sighed in relief as he leaned into her, though he was still afraid.  "It's...It's K-Kitch..."  His body continued to shake in fear and hunger.  His stomach still growling now and then.

SkittyGirl

7:04pm May 20 2014

Normal User

I gulped down my food along with my fear,"Do you know the skitty by the nickname Blood Angel?" in my head I was hoping to hear no as an answer.

xXStormyXx

7:19pm May 20 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

"Why no I haven't, who is it?"

Ariana asked pure curiosity sparking

~Tsuki~

Tsuki nodded then kept on walking until they got to the entrance of the village and saw two guards blocking the way

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" they asked

"We are friends, I am Tsuki and I came from the labs, your fellow guard Axel was there in my cage, he told me if I made it to your village to say hi to everyone and that I may enter"

she said giving the guards a daring stare

"Very well, you may pass just don't even think about doing anything wrong" they said stepping aside

"Don't mind the guards, they may sound scary but they couldn't beat a Feebas in a battle!"

Tsuki said looking at Kitch

#YOLIKE
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19