Gotta catch 'em all (Ratchet, Drenn, and Skitty)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19 Bookmark Thread
Drenn

3:33pm May 21 2014

Normal User

Kitch nodded.  "I...I would like that..."  He grew extremely shy and covered his face with his paws, his head to the ground, as his tail curled around his small body.  It was as if he felt that if he did that, no one could see him.  He felt extremely happy though that someone was actually talking to him.  In fact they were being nice and sharing food.  Everyone else just yelled and screamed at him.  Attacking him to chase him away.

SkittyGirl

3:38pm May 21 2014

Normal User

I had never seen a pokemon cry out of memories before. And i never learned how to comfort someone. I did what I felt was best and put my tail on her shoulders.

hmm...that one thing....what was it that i- Oh hey look a skitty O.O
xXStormyXx

3:42pm May 21 2014 (last edited on 3:47pm May 21 2014)

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki got up and started to stretch

"Come on, my friend is over in the far side of the village"

she said getting ready to leave but then something jumped on top of her and knocked her over but then she heard a familiar voice

"Uki! its me! Rayko! long time no see"

Tsuki looked up to see her old friend, he was much bigger than she remembered, he wasn't that small Poochyena anymore, he was a strong Mightyena now

"Rayko, I thought I told you not to call me Uki anymore"

she growled but then got up and walked over to Kitch

"This is the friend I was talking about, Rayko, this is Kitch. Kitch, this is Rayko, great were all introduced now, how bout' you take us to your home so we can rest? huh?"

she teased looking at Rayko

~Ariana~

Ariana jumped at Angel's tail resting on her shoulder but nuzzled her cheek and got up

"Come on, you can stay in this room over here, then after you get comfortable, its time for you to meet some pokemon"

She said  walking into the room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Just so all of you guys know, Martove and Dosco I will act as until one of you take them on, but all of you are free to play them until someone claims them, also the new character Rayko will be my side character unless someone wants to take him ))

#YOLIKE
Drenn

3:49pm May 21 2014

Normal User

Kitch peaked out from under his paws.  He slowly uncurled and went to the mightyena and sniffed at him, head tilting to the side.  "what are...you?"  The look he gave now very inquisitive.  He hadn't seen a Mightyena before.

SkittyGirl

3:50pm May 21 2014

Normal User

I looked around,"Meet more pokemon?" Terror filled my eyes. The only time I found/meet other pokemon, I killed them. I barely knew how to act around Ariana, let alone anyone else.

xXStormyXx

4:07pm May 21 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

Ariana smiled at Angel then nodded

"Come on they wont bite, what are you afraid of?"

she asked starting to walk back outside

~Tsuki~

"I'm a Mightyena" Rayko said pride flashing in his eyes

"Yeah a rather Pidgy like one at that"

Tsuki said tail flicking the end of Rayko's snout

"Come on if you don't want to take us to your place, then I'll go there myself"

she said impatiently starting to walk to it

"Right, its just this way" he said darting ahead of her, but she stopped and looked at Kitch

"are you ok? you look rather scared"

She said walking over and leaning against him

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

4:09pm May 21 2014

Normal User

"I-...I Never reacted with that many pokemon before." I said in a soft voice. I thought to myself, why am I just opening up like a book for her but never have for anyone else.

xXStormyXx

4:12pm May 21 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

Ariana smiled then rubbed against Angel

"You reacted with me, Kasta, Maxwell and Martove didn't you? come on, its time you get used to seeing other Pokemon"

she said nudging Angel out the door

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

4:13pm May 21 2014

Normal User

I almost didn't want to go. I didn't need memories of what i killed coming back to me, but I gave little resistance as Ariana shoved me out the door. "Where are we going first?"

Drenn

4:17pm May 21 2014 (last edited on 4:18pm May 21 2014)

Normal User

(could you give me info on dosco?  I might not mind taking him over for the time being)

Kitch nodded.  "I'm...I'm ok...It's just...I've never seen a pokemon like him before...and is he safe?  He won't come and have me as a s-snack?"  He shuddered at the thought, glad to have her body against his.  For some reason, being with her made him feel safe and protect.  Like she was his big sister.  "Ummmm...sis?  I'm...a little thirsty..."  He staggered a little.  The heat of the sun, and the sun itself in general starting to get to him.  He wasn't used to moving about in the day time.  He felt safer at night when no one could see him, so since he was little, he never came out in the sun.  The past two days changed that however when the metal beasts started to roam the woods, hunting for pokemon for their masters.

(If i add another character, it could be a pokemon, mixed with the new metal skitty spoke off ^-^ sounds fun)

xXStormyXx

4:25pm May 21 2014 (last edited on 4:28pm May 21 2014)

Normal User

~Ariana~

"My friend Akkou is training to be a fighter, he wants to be general someday, and his sister Cartney is going to be my assistant lead hunter! there pretty much my only friends here, but friends are still friends"

Ariana said walking to the training area, then she spotted them sitting and watching some others from around a corner

"Hey guys! what are you two doing? watching the older Pokemon training, you guys are gonna be in so much trouble"

she teased at the two Growlithes, they looked almost like twins but only Akkou had red eyes and Cartney has bright yellow ones

"No I'm not! its there fault!" Cartney and Akkou said at the exact same time

~Tsuki~

"Of course you can have some wa-........sis?"

Tsuki said confused, was he thinking about his past and accidentally called her that? she shook her thoughts away and gave him some water sitting neatly infront of him

#YOLIKE
Drenn

4:32pm May 21 2014

Normal User

Kitch began to drink and looked up at her and nodded.  "Uh huh~"  He smiled.  "You are so nice...and I feel safe when with you...so you are my sis!~."  He giggled and tried to drink a bit more before falling over, breathing heavily.  "H-hot...too...much...sun"

xXStormyXx

4:33pm May 21 2014

Normal User

((Dosco can be whatever you want him to be like, as long as you keep him; leader of the moon village, (Can't remember the name of it right now), its obviously a guy, he's a gyrados, and yeah..... and then a pokemon with the liqud metal thing would be alright as long as he comes from the labs XD other than that I am perfectly fine with all this :) ))

#YOLIKE
xXStormyXx

4:36pm May 21 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

"......I-I'v never had a family...."

she said looking down than dragging him into a cool cave

"You'll get used to the heat, being an ice type its not that easy for me.."

she said turning a small drop of water to ice and putting it next to Kitch

#YOLIKE
Drenn

4:36pm May 21 2014

Normal User

(he will, and ok.  thank god gyarados is a water flying otherwise it would be a pain XD  yes everyone lets go see the boss in the lake XDD  is he shiny?~  and will he be able to mega evolve?  i was watching the anime and in the sinnoh region anime they made charizard mega evolve *shrugs*)

Drenn

4:39pm May 21 2014

Normal User

-Kitch-

He curled up around it.  "That feels...really nice~."  He began to murr, content.  His body quickly cooling down.  "You..."  He looked away shyly, and a bit sad.  "You do mind...me calling you sis dont you."  He whimpered a little.

SkittyGirl

4:42pm May 21 2014 (last edited on 4:43pm May 21 2014)

Normal User

I immediately hid up a tree. I felt bad for ditching her but I wanted to watch these two first.

xXStormyXx

4:59pm May 21 2014

Normal User

(( he is not shiny and he cannot mega evolve, mega evolution is newer and I'm old fashion when it comes to pokemon so yeah XD ))

~Ariana~

Ariana saw Angel run but payed no attention and kept teasing Cartney and Akkou

"You guys shouldn't be here and you know that, now then, I have someone I would like you guys to meet, she's going to be a hunter like us Cartney!"

she said turning around trying to find out where Angel ran off to

"Oh yay, another invisible friend Ari!" Akkou teased

"Oh shut up Akkou! She's here, I know it, she wouldn't leave"

Ariana said, hoping it was true

~Tsuki~

"I-i.........."

Tsuki didn't know what to say, she didn't know how to feel about it, but she just turned and started playing with some water

"We should catch up with Rayko before he gets suspicious"

She said hoping she didn't hurt Kitch's feelings

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

5:01pm May 21 2014 (last edited on 5:01pm May 21 2014)

Normal User

I watched them talk and jumped in front of the two growliths. "Hello." I beamed as I saw shock and surprise on their faces. "I am Ariana's friend. Angel."

xXStormyXx

5:08pm May 21 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

Ariana smiled then walked over by Angel

"yup! she's goin' be staying with me"

she said happily

"Oh wow I'v never seen a shiny before!"

Cartney said surprise flashing across her eyes

"I like your fur color, blood red is my favorite color"

Akkou said ex