Gotta catch 'em all (Ratchet, Drenn, and Skitty)

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 Bookmark Thread
SkittyGirl

7:59pm May 29 2014

Normal User

~Angel~
"I know this might sound a bit weird but ... umm..." She was at a loss for words. "Do you think, he likes me?" she spat out quickly. she was terrified of the words.

~Storm~
I looked at the room and walked in it. I sniffed it and tried to find something to make a makeshift bed with.

hmm...that one thing....what was it that i- Oh hey look a skitty O.O
xXStormyXx

8:06pm May 29 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

Ariana stared at Angel for a moment then busted up laughing

"d-did you really just ask that!? its obvious he does! how could he not, I mean really"

she tried to get the words out while laughing still

~Tsuki~

Tsuki watched Storm 'try' to get comfortable then got an idea, she ran into her room, grabbed one of the pillows, and brought it to him.

"Here, I thought you could use something soft, I know this room isn't the best in the house, but........oh, I got an idea, you could stay in Kitch, and I's room, it still has alot of space, and soft bedding, if you want to stay anyways"

she said looking down at her paws once more

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

8:22pm May 29 2014

Normal User

~Angel~
I glared a little at Ariana. "Yes I had to ask. I've never felt this way before let alone had other pokemon to experience it with." I smiled and my eyes lit up.

~Storm~
He smiled. "But if I stay in your room I don't want to feeling uncomfortable." He smiled. He might have been male but he was still a gentleman.

xXStormyXx

8:37pm May 29 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

Ariana laughed a little more before playfully batting at Angel

"Don't worry, everything will work itself out"

she said flipping on her back and messing with her fire

~Tsuki~

Tsuki smiled then bumped against him, knocking him to the side

"Well, do what you wish, but feel free to take as many pillows from my room as you'd like"

she said then turned to go into her room

~Scourge~

Scourge was happy that the Skitty had left, and that it was night, now he could start working, he sniffed around for the leaders cave, trying to avoide other Pokemon and Guards, but it was useless, he needed another plan, but what....

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

8:40pm May 29 2014

Normal User

~Angel~
I couldn't believe I was blushing. I couldn't believe I even thought about wanting him. I stared in complete shock for a moment.

~Storm~
I smiled Tsuki, without a doubt, had to like me. "Alright but no snuggling against me if Kitch scares you." He was joking and had a lightness in his tone as he picked up the pillow and followed her.

xXStormyXx

8:55pm May 29 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

Saw the shock in Angel's eyes then laughed a little more, and got up and rubbed against her

"Come on, you need some rest"

she said half teasing

~Tsuki~

Tsuki faked a glare at Storm then laid down on a soft patch of pillows in the corner of the room and yawned, it had been a long time since she had a 'good' nights rest, she closed her eyes a drifted softly to sleep

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

6:17am May 30 2014

Normal User

~Angel~
I laid down and yawned. Today had been eventful and I quickly fell asleep.

~Storm~
I watched Tsuki fall asleep. She looked so calm and relaxed. Her with Kitch made the room seem homely.

Drenn

12:35pm May 30 2014

Normal User

-Kitch-

He giggled and hid, staying quiet.  he hid up in the rafters, using the darkness to cloak his presence.  He wanted to help storm get Tsuki.  If scaring her helped do it, then so be it.

-Scias-

"I never...really thought about it...Though I do enjoy the night...It's calm and quiet without the noise and pokemon running about...."  He fell quiet, not taking his eyes off the moon.

(I'll reply whenever I can but today is an awkward day.)

SkittyGirl

2:13pm May 30 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
I noticed Kitch had gone hiding but figured he couldn't cause to much trouble, and besides I was slowly being lulled to sleep by Tsuki's rhythmic breathing.

xXStormyXx

3:43pm May 30 2014

Normal User

~Ariana~

Ariana saw Angel fall asleep, then didn't hesitate to do the same

~Tsuki~

Tsuki was asleep, but still aware of her surroundings, she sniffed the air and smelled Kitch moving around, but didn't mind it knowing if she got up it would be hard to get back to sleep

~Luna~

Luna laughed but didn't mean to

"My life has always been in the dark of night, roaming around, and hunting things down"

she fell quiet at the last part

"I'v never had a place to call 'home'.....but I know I never could, I enjoy traveling, not having anybody to hold me down or tell me what to do"

she smiled at the thought of her rebel life, she loved what she did as a living, though, she did get lonely at times, it was a good life

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

4:18pm May 30 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
I wanted to ask Kitch what he was doing but i refused to wake Tsuki. Sleep was normally easy for me but I think with Tsuki I felt more awake.

Drenn

2:33pm May 31 2014

Normal User

-Kitch-

He pounced on Tsuki with a loud "BOO!"  Then fell over laughing.

-Scias-

He nodded.  "So...what made you come here?"  He didn't really know what to say or do.  This was the first time he's actually talked to someone.

xXStormyXx

4:24pm May 31 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki's fur spiked as she jumped up, then landed roughly on one of her feet, falling backwards and landing in front of Storm, on his front paws. She blushed then jumped up shaking and pounced on Kitch playfully

"Why did you do that?"

she grumbled putting her paw on his chest, holding him down

~Luna~

Luna looked down at her paws, she didn't even know what she was doing there anymore, she didn't even know why she was sharing so much with this Pokemon, though, he seemed  confused on what his purpose was, what he was there for, she shook the thought away then looked back at the moon as it glowed a beautiful silver in the dark, night sky

"Something......just told me too.....I had heard about these villages by some other Pokemon I met from the labs or they were travelers, fate brought me here for a reason, I just don't know why yet....."

she said, mind filling with questions and thoughts 'Why AM I here? why do the spirits want me here?' then she looked deeply at the moon and whispered "Why did YOU bring me here?"

#YOLIKE
Setzer

7:03pm May 31 2014

((Hey look I finally had time to make a bio! 8D))

Pokemon: Liepard

Name: Loki

Type: New Type

Personality: Cheeky and mischievous, seemingly cruel on the 
outside and a bit antisocial. (he hides in the shadows and pulls pranks on 
people lel) Once you befriend him, however, he warms up to you. Although his 
pranking doesn't cease, at least it's simply in good fun. Sometimes the jokes 
can hurt others when they get out of hand.

Appearance: Will update with pic later, but deion for 
now. ^-^

Made of metal, obviously. The violet is a deeper color than 
on a normal liepard, and the yellow is now gold. Rather than normal spots, the 
designs on the liepard are now biolights- luminous tattoo-like designs.

Special Skills: Loki is very good at blending in to his surroundings. 
He likes hiding away from others because he prefers solitude. This skill comes 
in handy when dealing with enemies too. He’d be very good at espionage.

He’s also wickedly intelligent, and rather good at weaving 
lies. Granted, his lies are usually more to protect people than hurt them, but 
lies always get out of hand.

History: Loki first awoke in a metal box with a grate for 
one wall. This box was a cage in one of the facilities in which the ‘new type’ 
pokemon were manufactured. A large metal hand (claw on an assembly line) picked 
up and accidentally dropped his cage, thus allowing him to escape. He’s been 
wandering around alone ever since and avoids contact with others whenever 
possible as he doesn’t know who he can trust.

Other: ((Biolights are a Transformers thing lel. This guy 
has them, in case anyone needs to see exactly what I mean: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130602163438/transformersprime/images/0/02/Ultra_Magnus_plan.png))

SkittyGirl

7:10pm May 31 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
I Looked at Kitch and smiled. I mouthed the word,'thanks,' because it was nice to have her that close. I still refused to have her know though.

Setzer

9:17pm May 31 2014

[Loki] 

The new type liepard was hidden, observing the pokemon inside through a partially opened window. He'd dialed his biolights down in order to stay hidden for longer, as he didn't want his presence to be known just yet. He simply wanted to observe.

Loki could almost hear the conversation happening down there. Something fell down from the cieleing and there was a lot of jumping and screaming. The liepard leaned in to get a better look at what had happened.

((asghdjfkglhj this is crap I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense to the storyline ;n;))

xXStormyXx

9:21pm May 31 2014

Normal User

((Its all good, as long as it gets clearer as we go I'm fine with it))

#YOLIKE
Drenn

11:56am Jun 1 2014

Normal User

-Kitch-

He squealed and tried to wiggle free.  He was laughing happily as he continued to squirm.  He then stopped.  " can i go out?  I need to use the bathroom."  He whimpered really needing to go now.

-Scias-

"These villages are safe havens....but surprisingly...I almost want to go back to the labs...at least I won't be bored...going back to hunting down others."  He shrugged again, still not taking his eyes off the moon.

xXStormyXx

11:50pm Jun 1 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

"Very well, just be quick and call for one of us if something happens"

Tsuki said letting Kitch up

~Luna~

"You mean, you WANT to imprison others? Taking the little freedom that few Pokemon still have? Just because....your bored?"

Luna asked with surprise, she was one to trick and steal, but this was something she would fight for, freedom. Even though Scias came from the labs, he seemed to have a good conscious in him, he just needed to find it and learn how to live with both, she had the same problem when she was younger, and is still finding her way.

#YOLIKE
Drenn

10:32am Jun 2 2014

Normal User

-Kitch-

"K!"  He bolted from the house and outside.  He went a good distance and out of sight.  He then went with a sigh, having not gone since early that morning.

-Scias-

"It's not just that...The weak ones I kill off and just take the strong ones."  He shrugged, once more still not sure what to think of Luna.  "Though why do you want to follow me?  Even though you don't even know me?  Why do you even care?"  He shook his head, confused by her.

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19