Gotta catch 'em all (Ratchet, Drenn, and Skitty)

Go to page: 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 Bookmark Thread
SkittyGirl

3:59pm Jun 3 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
I looked from the top of the hill in awe. "This place is beautiful. How did you find it?" He asked still gazing across, trying to take it all in.

hmm...that one thing....what was it that i- Oh hey look a skitty O.O
xXStormyXx

4:06pm Jun 3 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki smiled then turned to look into the glowing waters of the pond

"Rayko and I found it a long time ago, when we first joined the village, we were exploring and stumbled across it on a full moon, it was so beautiful and no other Pokemon knew about it, so we kept it a secret and came here every night"

she said, her smile vanishing and suddenly dropping her gaze down to her paws, the thought of Rayko twisted her heart right now, but the glow in Storm's smile warmed it

#YOLIKE
Drenn

11:46am Jun 4 2014

Normal User

(i posted just as a heads up~)

SkittyGirl

2:30pm Jun 4 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
"So, why show me?" He teased and smiled. He had hoped she showed him because she trusted him, but he wasn't sure and wasn't about to ask.

xXStormyXx

5:17pm Jun 4 2014

Normal User

(Oh, sorry Drenn, I didn't see, I'll get to Luna then XD)

~Tsuki~

Tsuki saw the tease in his eyes, ran up then tackled him playfully

"Because, who else would trust me enough to follow me up a rocky hill?"

she teased back, pinning Storm to the ground and having cool ice surround them

~Luna~

Luna saw Scias, not following the pace then grumbled to herself, she felt the shadow getting closer and closer every minuet 'Maybe I should just tell him? Wait, would he run if he knew any slight chance about me being this?....No, we just have to keep going' she shook her head, getting rid of the thought then slowed down a bit to keep an even pace with him again

"Would you think I'm crazy if I knew a metal blood was following us from a distance and is getting closer and closer?"

she asked her eyes narrowing as she turned her head and saw a strange shadow in the distance 'Stupid humans' she grumbled in her thoughts before turning back to Scias

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

8:45pm Jun 4 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
I didn't fight but I wanted her to say it own her own so i didn't push either. I batted at her playfully but not much to be seen as trying to get out.

xXStormyXx

8:57pm Jun 4 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki jumped off Storm then walked to the drooping tree, and jumped onto one of the branches and sat down, looking down at Storm from the tree,

"So you like it up here?"

She asked trying not to sound as nervous and awkward as she actually was, she was never used to talking to others or being 'soft' just a hardcore life as a loner after she left Rayko, but then she met Kitch and Storm and isn't the same Pokemon as before

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

9:02pm Jun 4 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
I smiled,"Yes, I love it up here. It's even more nice with you here." He said trying not to blush as the words came out.

xXStormyXx

9:08pm Jun 4 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki smiled while blushing at Storm. 'I just have to accept it, I can't hide all my feelings' she thought to herself as she looked into Storm's eyes and saw the care.

"Well come on then, lets explore around"

she said excitedly waving her tail around playfully, this was the most fun she'd had since she left Rayko all those years ago

#YOLIKE
Drenn

9:02am Jun 5 2014

Normal User

-Scias-

"And if I were to say I wasn't worried and have things taken care of?"  He asked.  Unbeknownst to her, he had already sent out tendril of metal, almost like roots, underground.  They were in a form like a web underneath.  Once the pursuer touched that area, they would instantly be enveloped and torn apart.  Other tendrils, like tentacles, were following the movement of the pursuer in case they changed course.  If that happened, the metal webbing would move as well.

xXStormyXx

10:52am Jun 5 2014

Normal User

~Luna~

Luna stared at Scias with confusion but kept walking

"What do you mean by taken care of?"

She asked not showing any emotion and summoned a shadow  to get ready, 'what is he talking about? Did HE bring the metal blood here?' She shook the thought away and kept walking calmly

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

3:01pm Jun 5 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
I walked side by side with Tsuki, unless the path wasn't wide enough, then I followed her. We played with each other for quite some time. I didn't mind I was having fun. And I think she's warming up to me.

xXStormyXx

6:22pm Jun 5 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki happily played with Storm as they explored the village, it was so different and so much bigger than when she was younger, but that only meant more to explore, she picked up the pace, breaking into a run, giving a wave with her tail that said 'Race me!' she started running lightning fast across the wide rocky path, it seemed untouched by the other Pokemon but why? She shook the thought away and began to slow down giving Storm a chance.

"I bet ya can't beat me!"

She yelled teasingly as she pranced around the area, she felt like, a little Pokemon again. She was having fun, smiling, blushing, she couldn't even control some of her ice, she thought as she looked down at her paws to see she had left a trail of icy paw prints from where she had run.

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

6:47pm Jun 5 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
I wasn't the best at running but when I got to Tsuki i batted at her ear. "I know I can't, but I think I'm trying to win something else." He said before he knew what he said. Once he realized what he said his face grew red and he looked at his paws.

xXStormyXx

7:03pm Jun 5 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki laughed then rubbed against Storm, blushing more than she ever had with Rayko,

"I think so too"

she started walking again flicking him on the cheek with her tail, leaving an icy mark on it, she laughed as she saw surprise spark in his eyes, then kept walking

#YOLIKE
Drenn

8:22am Jun 6 2014

Normal User

-Scias-

"You can relax."  Just then there was a strange cry of pain quickly followed by silence, as his underground webbing did the trick.  The webbing then absorbed the metal from their follower, before returning to him.  Ot then reabsorbed into him without her notice.  His horns a bit redder now.

xXStormyXx

12:28pm Jun 6 2014

Normal User

~Luna~

Luna suddenly felt the shadow of the metal heart fall, then looked behind to see nothing standing there, she looked back at Scias trying to figure out what he had done.

"What did you do to it?"

She asked, maybe it was a skill given by humans, with a shiver at the thought she dismissed the shadow she had summoned and looked down at the ground.

#YOLIKE
Dogzdream

12:39pm Jun 6 2014

Normal User

(hi everyone, im sorry but i dont have time for the thread so i am quitting, i hope you guys have tons of fun <3 loves u all =3)

love-me-photo">
xXStormyXx

12:43pm Jun 6 2014

Normal User

(Your beautiful Espeon bio will always be remembered,
Love ya!)

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

3:22pm Jun 6 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
I felt so much at home with Tsuki but to me it seemed either she wasn't ready, which I refused to push if that was the case, or she already had a boyfriend. Which made me a little upset. The ice had surprised me out of my thoughts. "Am I too hot and need to cool down, missy?" I teased. I hoped she didn't mind.

Go to page: 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19