Gotta catch 'em all (Ratchet, Drenn, and Skitty)

Go to page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 Bookmark Thread
xXStormyXx

3:42pm Jun 6 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki laughed then turned around and leaned against him, but this time not leaving, and they walked side by side,

"No, your just right"

she smiled emotions starting to pour from her like a waterfall, 'This is it, I have found it' she thought to herself, feeling more loving, cared for and happier then she had ever been

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

5:27pm Jun 6 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
I blushed. I've never met a girl like this and I wanted to keep her. "Tsuki how far do you think we are from the village?" I asked so I would know if to whisper the question or if I could ask normally.

hmm...that one thing....what was it that i- Oh hey look a skitty O.O
xXStormyXx

5:42pm Jun 6 2014 (last edited on 5:48pm Jun 6 2014)

Normal User

~Tsuki~

"Far enough for no one to see or hear us"

Tsuki said feeling the warmth of Storm's fur soak into hers. 'I'v never felt like this before, I want to keep this feeling forever' she thought not realizing she was snuggling deeper into his fur as they walked

(I'll keep this one short and sweet)

~Scourge~

Scourge ended up getting caught by some guards and got thrown in a high security jail, in his time in jail he though and thought and decided he will no longer take orders from other Pokemon or humans, he will fight for what he thinks is right, no matter if it kills him.
(Goodluck out there dear Scourge,
May make a special appearance in the future)

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

5:48pm Jun 6 2014 (last edited on 5:50pm Jun 6 2014)

Normal User

~Storm~
I cleared my throat and attempted to ask,"Will you go.." He had no idea what he was doing. What if she had someone, what if he moved this too fast. He shook his head. "Go out with me, miss Tsuki?" His face instantly went red.

xXStormyXx

6:05pm Jun 6 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki blushed, her face turning red then looked him in the eyes, no matter how hard it was and said deeply,

"Yes"

She smiled and batted at his ear

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

6:30pm Jun 6 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
He had no idea how to respond or show tsuki how happy he was. His face seemed frozen with a smile and lots of red coloring. He batted her back. "Thank you." He managed to get out.

xXStormyXx

8:58pm Jun 6 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki fell silent then looked down at her paws,

"No thank you"

she smiled still looking down

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

9:05pm Jun 6 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
I licked her face a little. "Thank you from me, and thank me from you." I teased. "Settled?" I smiled. I loved this feeling.

xXStormyXx

9:22pm Jun 6 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki looked up at Storm hurt of memories and joy of young love flashing in her eyes,

"No, thank you for....introducing me to this feeling, showing me more to live for than 'just' yourself....thank you for love"

She said pressing her nose against his then leaning against him once more

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

9:24pm Jun 6 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
"you're welcome." I whispered in her ear. She was so comforting to be around. "Do you think we should go and get rest or do you want to sleep out here?"

xXStormyXx

9:31pm Jun 6 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki smiled then started walking the other way,

"Kitch is probably waiting for us"

she said starting to break into a dash again towards the house

#YOLIKE
xXStormyXx

3:18pm Jun 7 2014 (last edited on 3:23pm Jun 7 2014)

Normal User

(OK guys,
This is just to try for now, I'm setting up a posting list, thing,
The order will go,

Drenn
Skitty
Ratchet
xXStormyXx

If you can only post when its not your turn IF you get permission first, but try to keep in line

If this system does not work then I will either try to come up with a new system or we will leave it how it is.
If you have any concerns or questions about this please rmail me, and Skitty and I will work on it as fast as we can.
Drenn will be the next person to post and have fun,
Thank you.)

#YOLIKE
Setzer

3:20pm Jun 7 2014

((Thank you for making an order~ I always get confused in RP's like this and then idk what's going on and I can't reply ;-; hopefully everyone else finds this easier too. The thread might move a little slower but it also might make more sense. ^-^))

SkittyGirl

5:11pm Jun 7 2014 (last edited on 6:03pm Jun 7 2014)

Normal User

~Storm~
I ran back after Tsuki. "It was really nice to show me that place." he smiled.

Drenn

5:56pm Jun 7 2014

Normal User

(Sounds wonderful.  That will definitely make things easier.  Now when i get on when i can each day, theres not tons of posts to try and read through to follow.)

-Scias-

"It wasnt anything much.  You dont need to worry about it."  He replied as he moved ahead of her.  He no longer had any plans.  No thoughts of what he wanted to do from this point on.  He decided, if he was meant to do something, it would come to him.
-Kitch-

He noticed the new type by the window and walked over shyly.  "Hi, I'm kitch...what are you?"  he smiled cutely up at him.

(Reposting kitch post for ratchet)

xXStormyXx

6:21pm Jun 13 2014

Normal User

(We are skipping Ratch because she got to busy to post)

~Tsuki~

Tsuki smiled at Storm, then they came upon Rayko's house, but something wasn't quite right, she lifted her nose to the air and noticed that Kitch's scent was stale, he had not returned, she quickly swung around to face Storm.

"Kitch is gone, we have to find him"

She said sniffing out Kitch's trail, and seeing where abouts he went

~Luna~

Luna, still looking down at the ground got lost in deep thoughts and memories about the human labs, Scias was a 'new type' of Pokemon, she had never really encountered many of them, and the few she did encounter she killed on the spot. 'Why is this one so different? he seems to have more of a strait mind then the others, he, he seems like he has a heart covered in metal rather then made of it'. She thought to herself before reaching into his shadow and trying to feel the heartbeat, when finally she did, his heart wasn't pure metal, but a metal shield.
She shook her head then picked up the pace to match his and looked at the sky, the night would soon fade away to the light of dawn, you could see the moon was far across the dark sky.

"It will be morning soon, I have a place we could go to, if you want to follow of course"

She said looking back at Scias, she would think he would like the place she was going to take him if he agreed to go.

#YOLIKE
Drenn

10:07am Jun 14 2014

Normal User

-Kitch-

He hung his head when he didn't get a response.  He slunk away sadly, going back the way he came and went to the magikarp pond.

-Scias-

"....Maybe...I would...like to see it first then decide."  His mind and voice seemed distant as his thoughts continued to wander.  He felt the need to capture her, but he resisted anyway.  He felt a sort of kinship with her.

Drenn

10:08am Jun 14 2014

Normal User

(oops...i think i posted out of line.  I'm sorry.  I just got so excited seeing a post up.  you can ignore it and ill re-post it later)

xXStormyXx

3:45pm Jun 14 2014

Normal User

(Drenn, no you post after me, so you are correct lol)

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

3:53pm Jun 14 2014

Normal User

(do i post o-o)

Go to page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19