Gotta catch 'em all (Ratchet, Drenn, and Skitty)

Go to page: 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 Bookmark Thread
xXStormyXx

3:56pm Jun 14 2014 (last edited on 5:42pm Jun 14 2014)

Normal User

( Yes Skitty, incase you guys get confused on the posting order, I will be posting it on the first page, and I will remind you right here, the order goes)

Drenn
Skitty
Ratch
Stormy

(And then to clear things up, after I post, the cycle will restart with Drenn again, Skitty is next to post meaning after it will be Ratchet, then me, then Drenn again. I hope I cleared some things up and have fun~<3)

#YOLIKE
SkittyGirl

9:14pm Jun 14 2014

Normal User

~Storm~
I tried to find Kiitch's trail but all of it was stale. I turned to Tsuki with worry and fear in my eyes.

hmm...that one thing....what was it that i- Oh hey look a skitty O.O
Setzer

4:42pm Jun 19 2014 (last edited on 4:42pm Jun 19 2014)

((I'm soooo sorry this took so long ;-;))

[Loki]

The liepard remained silent as he was greeted by the eevee. One could not truthfully say Loki was a very friendly fellow, but he was merely ignoring him in an attempt to appear as though he were merely an illusion or trick of the dark. It seemed to have worked, as the traveler had turned to go on his way. In turn, Loki skirted after the eevee silently through the trees, biolights turned completely off to conceal his presence. Simply because he didn't want to be noticed didn't mean he wasn't interested in observing the other.

xXStormyXx

5:16pm Jun 19 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki saw the fear and worry flash across Storm's eyes, and started to pace around.
"We need to check the town, come on"
She started to run, still trying to find his scent, but could not find anything fresh, her worry got deeper and her fear got stronger.

~Luna~

Luna nodded then quickly jumped off the path and into the deep forest, dodging trees, jumping over logs and rocks until they finally got to the rocky part of the forest, she slowed down after they had entered it.
"Were here, come on, and keep up"
She said making a sharp twist and jumping through some trees and diving under a rock, after diving she slid down the steep path and into a beautiful secluded cave, still untouched by the humans and metal hearts. It had crystals coming out of the walls, a smooth flooring and small puddles with little plants growing around them, this place was like a whole new world, and now, only her and Scias knew about it. She walked over to a vein of silver and iron going across the cave wall,  this was one of the main things she thought Scias would enjoy, it was secluded and there was plenty of sources for him to use.

#YOLIKE
Drenn

6:58am Jun 20 2014 (last edited on 5:45pm Jul 7 2014)

Normal User

-Scias-

He looked around in awe.  Never had he thought there was something so beautiful...so pure in the world.  He moved to one of the silver deposits and touched it.  The silver already becoming like liquid metal and starting to flow into him.  "Metal...untainted by the world..."

-Kitch-

He felt no energy to play with the fish.  He just felt a deep sadness.  After having been accepted, he felt the pain of rejection once more.  "Maybe...I didn't wait...long enough?"  His tears started to flow once more.  He had wanted to play with the liepard.  The shadows of the night starting to swirl around him, almost cloaking him.  His cries growing louder.

Drenn

5:41pm Jul 7 2014

Normal User

(bump XD)

Setzer

6:21pm Jul 7 2014

((RIGHT sorry I forgot it was my turn since we're skipping Skitty DX))

[Loki]

What the... What is happening to his eyes? Being a robot, Loki had very little experience with ex
pression of emotions. He'd never seen anyone cry before. As such, he wasn't sure how to take the display. The liepard wasn't sure why there was liquid coming from the eevee's eyes, but for some reason it invoked some kind of upset feeling in himself, which he really didn't like. He decided he wanted to know more about the fluid leaking from the furry one's eyes, so he jumped down from his perch in the tree, allowing his spots to light up and trotting over to the eevee.

xXStormyXx

6:54pm Jul 7 2014

Normal User

~Tsuki~

Tsuki stopped and listened as she heard a cry and quickly ran in the direction it came from, hoping she would find him sitting unharmed, the cries grew louder and louder, she knew she was very close now.

~Luna~

Luna backed up as she saw the silver ore turn to liquid then quickly vanish, she shook her head not thinking about it and walked back up to Scias.
"So what do you think?"
She asked standing next to him, but suddenly falling into a sitting position, 'It must be morning..' she thought to herself as she felt her night energy fading away.

#YOLIKE
Drenn

3:10pm Jul 8 2014

Normal User

-Scias-

"It's so...perfect...and peaceful...plus it's so full of energy and resources."  He sat down and watched her.

-Kitch-

He saw the light and looked up.  He stopped crying and giggled happily.  He was so glad the liepard came back.  He bolted over, slamming into him and nuzzled him.  "You came! You Came!!!"  The shadows around him disappearing.  He licked his cheek, before moving and sitting nearby.  "What are you mister?  I'm an eevee!~"

xXStormyXx

12:38pm Jul 10 2014 (last edited on 4:28pm Jul 15 2014)

Normal User

http://31.media.tumblr.com/4597de72317904cf64058548c5e75cfd/tumblr_n3mzocBgt31t0a46yo1_1280.png

^Scias

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/004/2/c/ID___Skitty_Mode_Ribbon_by_Nenktikobe.jpg

^Angel

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/20/1337251862-liepard.png

^Loki((You will not believe how hard it is to find a pic of Loki))

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/224/c/c/Ninetales_2_Version_normal_by_WhiteWolfBlanca.png

^Luna (Replace the gray with blue and red eyes with ice blue :D)

http://images.ados.fr/1/bd-manga/pokemon/photo/hd/8997318899/1823797de6/pokemon-dark-evoli-big.png

^Kitch

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/SaiSuki1329/Pokemon/Noir_the_Absol_by_super_tuler-1.png

^Storm(I know I know, this looks a little girly but its all I could find)

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2009/348/2/3/Vulpix_by_shirokiryuu.png

^Ariana (close enough)

http://img0.etsystatic.com/013/0/6879956/il_340x270.466362808_77vg.jpg

^Tsuki(close enough)

(I hope you guys enjoyed, took me a while to find all the pics but it was worth it ;)
Make sure to notify me if I left anybody out!
I take no credit for this amazing art)

#YOLIKE
Drenn

1:40pm Jul 11 2014

Normal User

(Updated my bio.  The pics are perfect.  Thanks storm.)

xXStormyXx

11:13am Jul 15 2014

Normal User

((Skitty's turn is being skipped once again, Ratch it is now your turn, thank you for being patient~))

#YOLIKE
Setzer

4:36pm Jul 19 2014

[Loki]

The liepard let out a trill of surprise as he was tackled. Had that thing with the eyes been some sort of trick? Was he under attack?! Loki began struggling to get away from the 'attacker', letting out an irritated, metallic sound. He calmed down, however, when he noticed the eevee wasn't hurting him. Rather, it seemed to be smooshing its face into him and... what the heck was this eevee doing with its tongue? Wary of the peculiar behavior, he got up once he was released by the excitable fluffy thing. Emerald green optics darted to the side as he noticed for the first time the shadows that had gathered around the eevee. They were leaving now, though. 

"I am Loki. I... believe I am a liepard." His voice was a smooth, metallic-sounding one with a hint of an accent. Though it wasn't really possible to tell what accent it was.

((that picture of him OMG

it's not a robotic liepard but the position it's just so fitting aghjsdkflg))

Drenn

4:43pm Jul 19 2014

Normal User

(that has got to be the cutest post *grins*)

xXStormyXx

7:44pm Jul 20 2014 (last edited on 7:45pm Jul 20 2014)

Normal User

~Luna~

Luna gave a slight smile as she slowly got up, gaining her energy again and feeling the shadows rising from the morning sunlight hitting the trees. "Well I'm glad, this is one of the few places I will call home for a while until I decide to move again, if you'd like you can too..." she looked down then back up and looking into Scias's gaze as he watched her.

((I'm glad you guys enjoy the pics ^-^))

#YOLIKE
Drenn

8:47am Jul 21 2014

Normal User

-Scias-

"Home...what's a home?"  He stared at her confused.

-Kitch-

He giggled.  "I like you mr. Loki.  I'm Kitch!"  He wiggles happily before not being able to hold back and tackled him while snuggling happily into the liepard.  "You're warm but cold.  that's fun!"

Drenn

1:22pm Aug 13 2014

Normal User

(bump)

Setzer

4:00pm Aug 13 2014

[Loki]

The liepard didn't know why, but the little one's behavior was invoking some strange feeling in him. Loki had actually never interacted with squishy pokemon before, so he had no idea what was normal and what wasn't. He had no idea what Kitch was doing, but for some reason he found it adorable. Adorable... exactly what did that mean? He'd figure it out later. Loki had no idea what he meant by warm but cold, and didn't know how that was fun either. 

He didn't know how to respond, as emotions were still a mystery to him. His tail unconsciously wrapped around Kitch without him knowing. "I think I like you too, Kitch." 

((This is late. And terrible. I'm so sorry omg |D

Also. Que overprotective robot liepard. Kitch is so adorable I can't even ;w;))

Drenn

4:17pm Aug 13 2014

Normal User

((totally cool.  and yay~  im trying hard to make him as adorable as possible.))

Setzer

4:25pm Aug 13 2014

((It's working omg. ;w; Loki's probably just gonna be like 'okay this one's mine yes anyone hurts him they die'. I swear I'm not doing that on purpose but Loki has pretty much no emotions as of yet but he thinks Kitch is the most adorable thing ever.))

Go to page: 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19