Big Freeze (for me and Blaka only cos we're bored and lonely Keegan we miss you!)

Go to page: 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

4:15am Jul 9 2013

Normal User

(My old cat used to do that all the time. I think I unknowingly put a bit of her into Ebony, actually.) 

Ebony just dug her teeth and claws in deeper. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

4:16am Jul 9 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo forced high air pressure at Ebony.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

4:21am Jul 9 2013

Normal User

Ebony growled and clung to the boot. 

TheDraliDragon

4:25am Jul 9 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo sighed and lit a flame in his hand, holding it close to Ebony, but not so close as to burn her.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

9:50pm Jul 9 2013

Normal User

Ebony spat at the flame. 

TheDraliDragon

12:15am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo set the end of her tail alight, the fire was magically contained so that it wouldn't spread

Featherblaka

12:51am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

(She's a charmander! XD) 

Ebony screeched and let go so she could beat frantically at her tail. 

TheDraliDragon

1:08am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo waited a moment, before drawing moisture from the air and dumping it all over Ebony

Featherblaka

1:11am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

Ebony shook herself and hissed at Ukamundo. 

TheDraliDragon

1:21am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

"Ebony i'm already on the edge of my nerves. Dont' push me any further." Ukamundo said, grimacing

Featherblaka

1:41am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

Ebony growled in irritation. "You set me on fire! That gives me complaining rights for the next three days!" 

TheDraliDragon

1:45am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

"I can alter the airwaves around your mouth, causing the soundwaves from your words to have no effect" said Ukamundo

Featherblaka

1:46am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

"Good luck trying to keep my mind quiet." Ebony said. 

TheDraliDragon

1:47am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

"I don't have to read your mind though. That's Syra's problem" said ukamundo, placing a psychic barrier in his head.

Featherblaka

1:51am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

Ebony hissed at him. 

TheDraliDragon

2:03am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo sneered at her

Featherblaka

2:28am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

Ebony raised her chin and flicked her singed tail tip. "Muk." 

TheDraliDragon

2:40am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

"... are they always arguing?" Alkanar asked Wharshin

Featherblaka

2:44am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

"The cat is irritable at all times. She generally argues with everyone." Wharshin said. 

TheDraliDragon

2:46am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

"I'm usually pretty good; but certain individuals get on my nerves" Ukamundo said with the subtlest glance at Syra. She pretended not to notice.
"Why ahs Elhonar brought you here?" demanded Damontir. "What can you offer us?"

Go to page: 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24