Big Freeze (for me and Blaka only cos we're bored and lonely Keegan we miss you!)

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

3:23am May 19 2013

Normal User

"Good for you, but I'm COLD!" Ebony grumbled. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

3:27am May 19 2013

Normal User

"Would you like to be carried in my coat pcoket?" Ukamundo asked

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

3:32am May 19 2013

Normal User

"Yes." Ebony said. "But don't you dare." 

TheDraliDragon

3:34am May 19 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo raised his eyebrow before turning and trudging up into the mountain

(I take it she wanted to go in Ukey's pocket but wasn't going to let him?)

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

4:32am May 19 2013

Normal User

(She wanted to, but she refuses to because it wasn't her idea. She's being silly.)

Ebony followed after him. 

TheDraliDragon

2:48am May 20 2013

Normal User

"You are a funny little creature Ebony" Sahaestiel.

Featherblaka

3:00am May 20 2013

Normal User

"Aren't I just?" Ebony said. 

TheDraliDragon

3:26am May 20 2013

Normal User

"wheres Zingy?" Sahaestiel asked

TheDraliDragon

12:11am May 22 2013

Normal User

(bump)

Featherblaka

12:56am May 22 2013

Normal User

"How should I know?" Ebony asked. 

TheDraliDragon

1:52am May 22 2013

Normal User

"I thought he lived in your head" said Sahaestiel sadly.

Featherblaka

2:04am May 22 2013

Normal User

"He was created by my head." Ebony said. 

TheDraliDragon

2:11am May 22 2013

Normal User

"Did your head create him a cellphone number?" asked Shaestiel. "I can never find him in the phone book"

Featherblaka

2:13am May 22 2013

Normal User

"No." Ebony said. 

TheDraliDragon

2:24am May 22 2013

Normal User

Sahaestiel saddened and follwoed Uke and Syra up further into the mountain

Featherblaka

2:38am May 22 2013

Normal User

Kzingyll appeared and hugged Sahaestiel. "Sorry I'm late." 

TheDraliDragon

2:54am May 22 2013

Normal User

"YAY!" Sahaestiel said happily, returning the hug eagerly

Featherblaka

3:01am May 22 2013

Normal User

Kzingyll smiled. "So, what are we doing?" 

TheDraliDragon

3:02am May 22 2013

Normal User

"Findin' rebels" Sahaestiel said, nuzzling Kzingyll

Featherblaka

3:03am May 22 2013

Normal User

"Do we get to kill stuff?" Kzingyll asked. 

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 24