Big Freeze (for me and Blaka only cos we're bored and lonely Keegan we miss you!)

Go to page: 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

2:56am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

"Claws down wherever your species breath from!" Ebony snarled.

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

2:58am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

Alkanar made a similar energy attack as Elhonar had made earlier.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

2:59am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

Ebony sprang to the side to avoid the attack. 

TheDraliDragon

3:19am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

"Insolence!" Alhanar hissed and Damontir shook his head

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

3:33am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

Ebony raised her chin. 

TheDraliDragon

3:34am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

"Brother! Damontir! calm!" urged Elhonar. "Theya re companions of the Kinbeast!"
Alkanar and Damontir immediately bowed before them

Featherblaka

3:37am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

Ebony smirked. Damn right. 

TheDraliDragon

1:06am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

Don't push it. Thought Elhonar

Featherblaka

1:29am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

Ebony swiped her tongue over th claws of her left paw.

TheDraliDragon

2:20am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"... why does it lick itself?" asked Damontir, having enevr met a cat before. In fact none of these Ijozart ahd ever met a species other than themselves and the Durak.

Featherblaka

2:31am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"Because washing with water is stupid." Ebony said.

TheDraliDragon

2:33am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"But saliva is used for digesting food." said Damontir

Featherblaka

2:35am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"My saliva is magical." Ebony said.

TheDraliDragon

2:37am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"how so?" Damontir asked

Featherblaka

2:39am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"It has little microscopic worms in it that heal stuff." Ebony said.

TheDraliDragon

2:59am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"That's not magic. that's biology; science" said Damontir

Featherblaka

3:03am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"But the worms are magical." Ebony said.

TheDraliDragon

3:04am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"how so?" asked Damontir

Featherblaka

3:08am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"I dunno, Gaina has always told me they were magical." Ebony said.

TheDraliDragon

3:10am Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"But what do they do that you beelive to be magical?" asked Damontir,

Go to page: 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24