Big Freeze (for me and Blaka only cos we're bored and lonely Keegan we miss you!)

Go to page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

2:11am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

"Come. they have alerted the city people that we are here" said Elhonar. He walked under a great stone arch, Ukamundo and Sahaestiel followed him

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

2:19am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Wharshin and Sunder followed. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

2:32am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Syra followed carefully. One of the jackals winked to her Welcome back!
Syra paid it no heed

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
TheDraliDragon

2:52am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

The city was made of small earthern huts. The streets were cracked and dusty. Many deceased gardens fileld manily with yellow weeds flay everywhere. gaunt starved figures that looked klike Elhonar glanced suspiciously out of windows and doors. The rest of the Ijozart race.

Featherblaka

3:03am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Wharshin's antennae drooped in sadness as he took in the dead gardens and starving creatures. 

TheDraliDragon

3:12am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

(oh and this fits canonically because it's an alternate universe where the Ijozart only witnessed the Kinbeast from a distance and were beaten into submission by the Demons)

TheDraliDragon

3:15am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

"What happened?" asked Ukamundo
"Ekushka and his Demons keep us under his submission" said Elhonar sadly

Featherblaka

3:20am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Ebony began to claw at Wharshin's glove. 

TheDraliDragon

3:22am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

"Come, my brother Alkanar and and our cooperate Damontir are expecting us in the palace" said Elhonar

(different Damontir from Apocalypse roleplay)

Featherblaka

3:28am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Wharshin waited for the others to start moving. 
Ebony continued to struggle. "Mrah!" 

TheDraliDragon

3:35am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Sahaestiel dropped to his knees, wide eyed, and fell whimpering to the ground.

Featherblaka

3:39am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Kzingyll hugged Sahaestiel. "What is it?! I have a gun!" 

TheDraliDragon

3:42am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

"These people! I know them all! And now i see them suffering... This must be a parrelllel dimension where i never emt the Ijozart... iThis is all my fault... or this universes version of myself's fault..." Sahaestiel whimpered

Featherblaka

3:45am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

"Shh. You did good in the other dimension, though, didn't you? They're not suffering there." Kzingyll said. 

TheDraliDragon

3:48am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

"Thery're all dead in our realm. I lead them to war" Sahaestiel moaned, staring at his shaking hand

Featherblaka

3:53am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

"See, they're not suffering because of you there." Kzingyll said, patting his shoulder. 

TheDraliDragon

3:54am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Sahaestiel glared at Kzingyll. "Why are you so bad at feelings?" he demanded

Featherblaka

3:58am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

"I'm the manifestation of fear and torment." Kzingyll said. "I'm sorry." 

TheDraliDragon

4:00am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

"Sometiems i can't deal with that" Sahaestiel said

Featherblaka

4:19am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Kzingyll looked at the ground. "I'm sorry." 

Go to page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24