Big Freeze (for me and Blaka only cos we're bored and lonely Keegan we miss you!)

Go to page: 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

2:29am Jun 27 2013

Normal User

"Tut tut silly beast. How very blatant of you!" said Elhonar dissprovingly

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

3:16am Jun 27 2013

Normal User

Ebony growled at him. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

3:36am Jun 27 2013

Normal User

"Why, you should pay me respect madam! I am one of the Arbiters of the Faith!" Elhonar trumpeted angrily

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

1:56am Jul 3 2013

Normal User

Ebony pointed to the two nicks out of her left ear. "Do you know what these mean?" 

TheDraliDragon

1:59am Jul 3 2013

Normal User

"You are a veteran of a battle?" Elhonar questioned

TheDraliDragon

1:59am Jul 3 2013

Normal User

(would it be too late to rename these guys as Ijozart?)

Featherblaka

2:10am Jul 3 2013

Normal User

(I don't think so, I can handle the change.) 

"No." Ebony said, and pointed a claw to the top nick. "This means I'm a murderer." She flicked her wrist and pointed to the bottom nick. "And this means I was abandoned after birth because I was dangerous." She wrinkled her nose. "You think I give a damn about respect?!" 

TheDraliDragon

2:40am Jul 3 2013

Normal User

Elhonar's face grew dark and he towered over Ebony. "Do you think i care how you were treated as a child? Do you think i believe that your past activities are an excuse to your current insolence? be sensible you insolent wretch! Or i would kill you here and now! The only reason you're here is because you came with the Kinbeast!"

Featherblaka

2:50am Jul 3 2013

Normal User

"No!" Ebony spat. 

TheDraliDragon

2:58am Jul 3 2013

Normal User

Elhonar sent a dazzling bolt of violet lightning from his palm at Ebony

TheDraliDragon

2:58am Jul 3 2013

Normal User

(Never call my character's bluffs >;3)

Featherblaka

3:58am Jul 3 2013 (last edited on 4:00am Jul 3 2013)

Normal User

(This is Ebony XD she calls all bluffs except Sword Masters.) 

Ebony sprang to the side. 
Wharshin immediately jumped in front of Ebony, his sword drawn and his other arms raised to his chest with his fingers splayed and ready to attempt to divert any magical attacks. "Cease this! Her audacity is unacceptable, and I would like nothing more than you to destroy her this second, however, my life would weaken and break shortly after hers. I have done nothing to wrong you, and I my presence in time will become more than enough punishment for the wrong she has done. Please, let her, and in turn I, continue on in life." 

TheDraliDragon

4:05am Jul 3 2013

Normal User

Elhonar sneered. "Control your possum then, perhaps?"

Featherblaka

4:09am Jul 3 2013

Normal User

"I shall." Wharshin said, dipping his head.

TheDraliDragon

4:12am Jul 3 2013

Normal User

Elhonar turned and began conversing with one of the jackals in an odd tongue, like Latin only much faster.

Featherblaka

5:29am Jul 3 2013

Normal User

Wharshin snatched Ebony up by the scruff of her neck and flattened his antennae against his head, his eyes glowing even brighter with rage. "Disgraceful behavior! Shnnnnnnnn!"  
Ebony yowled and struggled against his grip.

TheDraliDragon

12:49am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo walked towards the jackals, admiring thier construction. One of them, reading his thoughts, smiled and winked at him

Featherblaka

1:26am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Wharshin looked from Ukamundo to the jackal. 

TheDraliDragon

1:39am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

"They're enchanted Golems" said Elhonar. "Purposed to protect this city from Chaotic entities"
Syra scratched her hair nervously

Featherblaka

1:50am Jul 4 2013 (last edited on 1:50am Jul 4 2013)

Normal User

Wharshin nodded, glancing at Syra's movement. 

Go to page: 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24