Big Freeze (for me and Blaka only cos we're bored and lonely Keegan we miss you!)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

10:03pm Apr 17 2013

Normal User

Hi Blaka. I'm too lazy to do bios. We know each other's characters. I'll use Sahaestiel Syra and Uke. Plot: We're on Salim, on a boat headed for the southern civilisation and the rightful king has been killed and overthrown in the land of Fultia. A new occupying force led by Grieve Marlock have taken over.So far they aren't necessarily evil but you should check it out. The rebels that remain loyal to the king are in hiding, supposedly in the Southern polar mountain ranges.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

11:36pm Apr 17 2013

Normal User

(Who wants to post first?) 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

2:50am Apr 18 2013

Normal User

(I'll need to know what characters youre using)

Ukamundo stood on the bow of the ship with Sahaestiel by his side. Syra was down in the hull, no doubt lurking in the shadows. The water was low and there was no more food. The sea was blank and featureless; the horizon a mere line. Ukamundo sighed. The ship was cursed and all aboard it were tapped on it, both in space and time, until it reached a port.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

3:42am Apr 18 2013

Normal User

(I'll be using Ebony, Wharshin, and Wharshin's steed-horse-thing.... lets call her Sunder. Kzingyll too, we need a Zingy XD) 

Ebony yowled loudly as she stalked up onto the deck. I don't like it here! It's boring and I'm trapped and there's nothing to do and I want to get off! She yowled again for the thousandth time. I want pigeon meat! 
Wharshin patted Sunders neck and gave a reassuring chitter as she rattled and shifted uneasily. He wasn't to comfortable being trapped on the ship, and he knew it was much worse for his steed. Being separated from the pathways through time and space her kind used was terrifying.

TheDraliDragon

3:45am Apr 18 2013 (last edited on 3:45am Apr 18 2013)

Normal User

Ukamundo turned to look at Ebony. "calm yourself" he chided. Sahaestiel was dissapointed that he didn't get to use his personal saying.

(Should english essay be in past or present tense?)

Featherblaka

3:58am Apr 18 2013

Normal User

(Um.... Well I'm using past XD I don't think it matters so long as it's written.) 

"I can't! I can't handle this!" Ebony yowled, flopping onto her side and covering her head with her paws. "I'm going to die!" 
Wharshin flicked a whisker towards Ebony. "Your life is in no danger yet. You are separated from your mate and lack an activity of interest. Your mental health may be temporarily damaged, but that is of no serious concern. So hush, possum, or I'll tear your vocal chords."

TheDraliDragon

4:08am Apr 18 2013

Normal User

"Of course there is the alck of water and absence of food..." Sahaestiel muttered, looking up at the sky. Ukamundo elbowed him.
"Ow" Sahaestiel moaned.

Featherblaka

4:32am Apr 18 2013

Normal User

"Ebony has a pocket full of water creating lizards, she can adapt and use photosynthesis if the situation becomes dire." Wharshin said. "The possum is in no danger 

TheDraliDragon

4:35am Apr 18 2013

Normal User

A seagull dropping landed on Ebony's fur

Featherblaka

4:54am Apr 18 2013

Normal User

Ebony yowled and began to squirm around on the deck, trying to get it out, but only succeeding in spreading it everywhere. "Yraaaaaaaaaaarhoooooooow!" She wailed. 
"Hush possum!" Wharshin hissed. "Shiiiiinnnnnn! Ill behavior will get you nowhere!"
Ebony immediately shut up and got to her feet. 

TheDraliDragon

4:57am Apr 18 2013

Normal User

Sahaestiel looked up and was rewarde by droppings on the end of his snout. Frowning he looked at ukamundo while he wiped himself with a cloth from his pouch of nothing over his shoudler.
"Seagulls equals?" he asked
Ukamundo looked once again at the horizon; white fluffy clouds and... a shoreline!
Ukamundo smiled at the crew on the boat.

Featherblaka

5:13am Apr 18 2013

Normal User

Sunder whistled joyfully and galloped to the bow of the boat, almost jumped overboard, but caught herself at the last second. 
"Please, please, tell me there'll be interesting things when we get there! PLEASE!" Ebony mewed, looking over at Ukamundo. 

TheDraliDragon

2:59am Apr 19 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo's answer never exited his lips. Instead the small boat was picked up by a sudden wave and lurched forward several meters. The sea around them ahd grown choppy, with white caps. The wind picked up and the sky darkened. The shoreline was colser and became jagged rocks by a cliff. Ukamundo held on tight to the rail and Syra, disturbed from her buisness, rushed onto the deck.

Featherblaka

3:24am Apr 19 2013

Normal User

"Well damn." Ebony said. 
Sunder rattled in fear and backed into Wharshin. 

TheDraliDragon

3:27am Apr 19 2013

Normal User

The waves smashed the fragile boat against the rocks and pulled everyone under. Ukamundo struck out wildly for the surface but flotsam rendered him unconscious. Syra was unperturbed by the lack of oxygen underwater but Sahaestiel panicked as he tried to get Ukamundo to the beach.

Featherblaka

3:45am Apr 19 2013

Normal User

Ebony latched onto Wharshin's cloak as he grabbed onto Sunders reins and began to manipulate the currents as best he could. With the slightly calmer water the powerful Grililv managed to pull them to the surface. Wharshin put an arm around Sunders neck and flung Ebony onto her back as she struck out for the beach.  

TheDraliDragon

3:50am Apr 19 2013

Normal User

Syra strolled casually onto the beach, revelling in the way the water made her clothes cling to her body. Ukamundo lay unconscous with a nasty gash on his forehead. Hi shair was wet with blood and brine. Sahaestiel knelt beside him trying to dab at the wound wiht a sodden cloth.

Featherblaka

4:00am Apr 19 2013

Normal User

Sunder pulled her rider and the possum to shore, very unimpressed by how heavy her riders waterlogged clothes made him. 
Wharshin patted Sunders neck and went over to Sahaestiel. "You should apply pressure." He said as he straightened his mask and began to draw the water from his clothes. 

TheDraliDragon

4:03am Apr 19 2013

Normal User

Sahaestiel nodded and squeezed the cloth before resuming dabbing

Featherblaka

4:08am Apr 19 2013

Normal User

"To the wound." Wharshin said. "The blood can be cleaned up by the possum if needed." 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24