Big Freeze (for me and Blaka only cos we're bored and lonely Keegan we miss you!)

Go to page: 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

4:20am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

"I need you - All of you -  to leave me alone for a while" said Sahaestiel, getting up and walking back out the city
Ukamundo placed his arm around Kzingyll's shoulder

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

4:23am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Kzingyll pressed his head aginst Ukamundo's shoulder and sniffed. "And I don't even cry to show  sadness!" 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

4:29am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Syra could barely supress the feeling of ecstacy gatehred from the negative emotions around this place.  Especially from Sahaestiel and Kzingyll

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

4:32am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Kzingyll took off his top hat and put it over his head to hide his tears. 

TheDraliDragon

4:34am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo patted Kzingyll. "Yeah I know how it feels buddy" he said. "But at least Haesty is sincere. he'll come back when he's ahd time to sort himself out"

Featherblaka

4:38am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Kzingyll nodded. "Yeah. Thanks bro." 

(It feels so weird making someone say bro XD)

TheDraliDragon

3:11am Jul 5 2013

Normal User

(you'd be surprised how often my characters say it. Military 'jargon'.)

Elhonar seemed undistressed by Sahaestiel leaving and guided them on towards the large palace at the end of the road.

Featherblaka

3:26am Jul 5 2013

Normal User

Wharshin and Sunder followed. 

TheDraliDragon

3:50am Jul 5 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo led Kizingyll along. They reached the palace doors, which Elhonar opened. There weren't any gaurds in the palace: The Ijozart were not a fighting race.

Featherblaka

12:47am Jul 7 2013

Normal User

Kzingyll inspected the hall.

TheDraliDragon

3:03am Jul 8 2013

Normal User

Two more ijozart wearing similar robes to Elhonar drifted into the hall. "Hi" one called. "You're Elhonar's friends?"

Featherblaka

3:55am Jul 8 2013

Normal User

"No." Ebony said. 

TheDraliDragon

3:58am Jul 8 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo  aimed a look at wharshin that said can i kick her or do you want to?

Featherblaka

4:16am Jul 8 2013

Normal User

Wharshin drop-kicked Ebony in Ukamundo's direction. "Do what you will, but do not permanently or badly damage her. She needs to be able to function correctly." 
Ebony screeched in pain and fright. 

TheDraliDragon

4:17am Jul 8 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo gave ebony a medium powered kick. "Behave" he growled. "Or i'll set your tail on fire."

Featherblaka

4:52am Jul 8 2013

Normal User

Ebony gave an explosive hiss and lashed out with tooth and claw at Ukamundo's boot. 

TheDraliDragon

2:33am Jul 9 2013

Normal User

The thick leather it was made of received a couple of gashes from the middle claws but flesh remained unharmed.

Featherblaka

3:20am Jul 9 2013

Normal User

Ebony snarled and sunk her teeth and fore-paws into the boot before kicking violently at it with her hind-paws. 

TheDraliDragon

3:23am Jul 9 2013

Normal User

(i hate that. especially if you're not wearing leather boots and its your arm because you just tried to pat your cat's tummy )

TheDraliDragon

3:23am Jul 9 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo tried to shake her off.

Go to page: 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24