Big Freeze (for me and Blaka only cos we're bored and lonely Keegan we miss you!)

Go to page: 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

1:22am Jun 12 2013

Normal User

"That's good. Syra's spell must be weakening. Possibly due to the Phase hopping" said Sahaestiel.
"Yes, yes that's lovely" sighed Elhonar. "Let's just get to the city please!"

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

1:54am Jun 12 2013

Normal User

"Where's the city?" Ebony asked. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

2:01am Jun 12 2013

Normal User

"Right there" said Elhonar, pointing to an extremely large stone wall that hadn't been there a moment ago.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

2:13am Jun 12 2013

Normal User

Ebony blinked. "Okay then." 

TheDraliDragon

2:15am Jun 12 2013

Normal User

"What the hell?" asked Ukamundo, clearly out of his trance.

Featherblaka

3:23am Jun 16 2013

Normal User

(Is Ebby back now?) 

TheDraliDragon

2:24am Jun 19 2013

Normal User

(yeah the dimension hopping wouldve reset Ebbys mind)

(oh and sorry for not posting. my alerts got flooded by 90 of Petras love emote squishies XD)

Featherblaka

2:55am Jun 19 2013

Normal User

(Kay. Wow, again? XD)  

TheDraliDragon

3:13am Jun 19 2013

Normal User

(Yes, it was when she was sick)

Syra shrugged at Ukamundo's accusing glance. Elkonar menawhile ahd ebgun to walk towards tow large statues resembling statues.

Featherblaka

3:21am Jun 19 2013

Normal User

Ebony shook herself violently. "THAT MIND IS DEAD! HOW DARE YOU BRING IT BACK!" 

TheDraliDragon

3:23am Jun 19 2013

Normal User

"Well I have been dabbling in necromancy" Syra admitted, eyeing the jackal statues warily.

Featherblaka

3:48am Jun 19 2013

Normal User

Ebony growled and spat at Syra, her fur on end. 

TheDraliDragon

3:58am Jun 19 2013

Normal User

Syra casually wiped the spit off her boot.

Featherblaka

2:33am Jun 20 2013

Normal User

Ebony gave a short, explosive hiss before beginning to calm down. "I dislike you." 

TheDraliDragon

2:36am Jun 20 2013

Normal User

"Most people do Darling" Syra smiled

Featherblaka

3:12am Jun 20 2013

Normal User

Ebony growled in irritation. 

TheDraliDragon

3:23am Jun 20 2013

Normal User

"Come come!" Elhonar called

Featherblaka

3:28am Jun 20 2013

Normal User

"NO!" Ebony snarled. 

TheDraliDragon

3:30am Jun 20 2013

Normal User

Elhoanr raised his arm and suddenly Ebony had been teleported next to him.

Featherblaka

3:39am Jun 20 2013

Normal User

"Hate you...." Ebony muttered, her tail thrashing. 

Go to page: 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24