Anthro Knight(RP between D2P, spirit1212, and twood567 only)

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 23 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

8:23pm Aug 18 2012

Normal User

Shadow looked down at Ravage and said,"I really don't know." "Unfold the autobot tape. I'll keep hold oon the decepticon while you do.",she added and looked at Edgar.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Neon-sparks

8:36pm Aug 18 2012

Artist

ravage growled at them
edger unfolded stealjaw who was the same height as ravage
( heres stealjaw and blaster tle="" target="">ja
va:nicTemp();
 )

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

8:45pm Aug 18 2012

Normal User

Shadow swung her tail when Ravage growled and the robot hit the ground. Shadow picked her tail up to where her face was close to Ravage's and said,"Growl again and see what happens." She put her tail back down and let Ravage stand up.

She looked at Steeljaw and said,"Just as I remember seeing him. I still wonder why two Autobots and a Decepticon were together anyway." She thought for a moment and said,"Don't even try to get the other Autobot unfolded or it might be a bit to big. From what I remember anyway..."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Neon-sparks

8:59pm Aug 18 2012

Artist

edger set stealjaw down the bot being to big for him to hold

stealjaw was limp his eyes a dim blue
ravage snorted laying down

stefan watched

edger looked at stefan "ravage only started moveing after you toutched him, maby if you do the same to stealjaw he might wake up" he sugjested

stefan looked at edger "maby im not so sure though" he said going to toutch the cats snout like he had done to ravage

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

9:06pm Aug 18 2012

Normal User

Shadow watched Steeljaw and waited to see what would happen. She looked back down at Ravage and said,"You better stay down."

dialga2palkia

9:39am Aug 19 2012

Normal User

((i wont be on much. mom is trying to restrict my RPing))

((what's going on anyway?))

MothKingEloth on FlightRising\r\n\r\ntwilightGuardian on The Final Outpost\r\n\r\nmothkingeloth on Tumblr
Neon-sparks

2:58pm Aug 19 2012

Artist

(they are just finding out that the tapes and radio are really ravage stealjaw and blaster, stefan is also about to discover that he can jump start mashines by toutching them)
wehn stefan touched the lion bots snout its eyes got brighter and it lifted its head looking around before growling at ravage

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

10:30pm Aug 19 2012

Normal User

(Your momma won't let you rp as much? :( )

Shadow sighed and said,"If a fight breaks out I'm destorying two robots that go by the first letters R and S."

Neon-sparks

8:43am Aug 20 2012

Artist

ravage growled at shadow lashing his tail

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

1:48pm Aug 20 2012

Normal User

Kinu stared at the robots. "What just happened?

((how did... what?))

MothKingEloth on FlightRising\r\n\r\ntwilightGuardian on The Final Outpost\r\n\r\nmothkingeloth on Tumblr
Neon-sparks

4:11pm Aug 20 2012

Artist

edger looked at kinu "these are robots from another world, they must have been in stasis and some how stefan woke them up, i believe the radio is also a robot" edger explained
stefan looked at his hand and it seamed to spark slightly

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

4:14pm Aug 20 2012

Normal User

Kinu tilted her head, "Weirdest day of my life..."

Neon-sparks

4:53pm Aug 20 2012

Artist

"ive had stranger" edger said with a shrug

stefan looked at kinu

ravage desided he had had enough of them and snarled biteing shadows tail hard

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

5:04pm Aug 20 2012

Normal User

Kinu stood behind Stefan, hiding from the bots.

Neon-sparks

6:54pm Aug 20 2012

Artist

steal jaw growled standing infront of the others glareing at ravage

ravage growled  but turned and fled seeing he was out numbered, he shot out a window with his blaster jumping threw it and escapeing into a allieway

stealjaw sighed looking back at kinu

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

3:09pm Aug 22 2012

Normal User

Kinu stared at stealjaw.

Neon-sparks

5:15pm Aug 22 2012

Artist

edger took a step forward before messing with his watch and turning into a robotic wolf the same size as stealjaw

stealjaw looked at edger surprised before smileing recogniseing him

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

9:30pm Aug 24 2012

Normal User

Shadow growled out as she grabbed her tail,"This is why I hate you robots." She put her tail down and the ran after the robots. She flew into the air and quickly caught up to Ravage.

Neon-sparks

9:52am Aug 25 2012

Artist

ravage snarled sending out a signal for help hoping another con might pick it up and come and get him

(stealjaw stayed at the autoshop only ravage fled)

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

12:58pm Aug 25 2012

Normal User

(Oh,ok.)

Shadow dove down in an attempt to grab him. She growled when she missed and then blew out some black fire to surround him. Her black fire had melted a robot or two before and hopefully Ravage wouldn't attempt to escape the circle of it around him. She dove down again to see what would happen.

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 23