Anthro Knight(RP between D2P, spirit1212, and twood567 only)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 Bookmark Thread
dialga2palkia

1:34pm Jul 26 2012 (last edited on 8:28am Aug 15 2012)

Normal User

The plot just goes as we go other than there's evil coming through portals from other dimensions and anthro dragons fall to Earth. -_-'

MY CHARACTER:

NAME: Kinu
LOOKS:

Girl with a scar. Pictures, Images and Photos

KITSUNE GIRL:
Kittsune Pictures, Images and Photos
(only she has the same hairstyle and color and eye color as up above in her human form)
Personality: usually tough spirited, but when it comes around her "moon time" as she calls it, she turns shy and modest, though in both her human and in Kitsune Girl form, she is very clever and sneaky, good at fixing up and working with technology.
History: to be RPed
Other: to be RPed if there's any.

MothKingEloth on FlightRising\r\n\r\ntwilightGuardian on The Final Outpost\r\n\r\nmothkingeloth on Tumblr
spirit1212

2:35pm Jul 26 2012 (last edited on 7:16pm Aug 18 2012)

Normal User

Name: Shadow
Looks: With silver eyes and covers herself with her wings. She is all black and has a deep scar over her right eye.
Anthro Dragon Portrait by *RussellTuller on deviantART
Personality: She is very suductive,which she uses to her advantage,and also very mysterious. She isn't very social,but can be social,loving and kind,when she wants to be. Rp rest out...
History: Her ship crashed to earth and she was the only one to servive.
Other: She is very beautiful and hides in the forest near the humant own.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Neon-sparks

3:54pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

Name: edger
Looks: 
can turn into any animal as there natural form(there are alot of actuall pics of him so ill just post there links)
human: bed; color: rgb(13, 68, 115); border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(93, 143, 189); background-color: rgb(208, 228, 246); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: -webkit-auto; ">http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=909954&size=large&format=auto&rev=1
this is on his human form also: bed; color: rgb(93, 143, 189); border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(93, 143, 189); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: -webkit-auto; background-color: rgb(243, 241, 235); ">http://images.aywas.com/items/clothing/clothing_aywaanalyzer.png
dragon: bed; color: rgb(93, 143, 189); border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(93, 143, 189); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: -webkit-auto; background-color: rgb(243, 241, 235); ">http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=879313&size=large&format=auto&rev=1
rat:bed; color: rgb(93, 143, 189); border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(93, 143, 189); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: -webkit-auto; background-color: rgb(243, 241, 235); ">http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=907686&size=large&format=auto&rev=1
cat: bed; color: rgb(93, 143, 189); border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(93, 143, 189); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: -webkit-auto; background-color: rgb(243, 241, 235); ">http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=867226&size=large&format=auto&rev=1
wolf: bed; color: rgb(93, 143, 189); border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(93, 143, 189); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: -webkit-auto; background-color: rgb(243, 241, 235); ">http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=904436&size=large&format=auto&rev=1 

Personality: 
edger is a very kind and generous person, he is also vary accepting and will not judge others by what they look like, he can tend to be very visious and dangerous wehn something he cares about is at stake, he is very smart and tends to ramble on endlessly even though you couldn't understand most of the stuff he talks about, he also tends to talk to himself and hits himself wehn he does something stupid, he is very curious though and often gets himself in trouble, he is a valiant warrior and very trust worthy, loyal, brave, courageous, careing, and protective 
History: 
he is a inter dimentional traveler and is also the master of space, his history is to long to tell but he has many friends from other worlds and dimentions, his origonal home was the planet tillia, he has been in wars on many other worlds and helped fight he has many many differant powers and tech, the powers change with his form, he knows alot about space and science haveing grown up in a region that was all about that kind of thing, he knows alot about natural remidies and herbs that can heal 
Other: n/a

Name: stefan
Looks: tle="" target="">ja
va:nicTemp();

this image belongs to 
D-structive 
Personality: 
serious, patient, hard working 
History: 
helps his dad as a mechanic 
Other: n/a

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

4:11pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

(Ok,who's starting?)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
dialga2palkia

4:17pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

(sounds good.)

Kinu sat there, leaning her back against the tree with her legs crossed and her hands resting behind her head. She had her eyes closed, but yet she could see everything clearly, and hear everything as if it was standing right next to her. She let out a little "hmpth" and turned her head to the side, trying to block the sun from seeping through her eyelids.

MothKingEloth on FlightRising\r\n\r\ntwilightGuardian on The Final Outpost\r\n\r\nmothkingeloth on Tumblr
spirit1212

5:17pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

Shadow walked through the trees with her tail swaying side to side behind her. She heard a noise and caught the scent of a human,but payed no attention to it. She sighed and went to the cave she had discovered earlier that day. She was carrying a black silk cover up. Her wing claws were hooked together and she left the black silk in the cave,which she had claimed as hers.

Neon-sparks

5:44pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

a portal opened outside of the cave a green dragon comeing threw and looking around

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

5:48pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

Kinu opened her eyes, sensing something else in the atmosphere. Something that didn't belong on earth...

She sat up and looked around, confused.

Neon-sparks

5:56pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

edger streatched his wings before sitting down and tapping the face of his watch with his claw,  it blinked before projecting data up infront of him three green slides full of differant features, he tapped a symbole looking like a planet and a holographic map came up the other things closeing, he looked it over makeing it rotate and zoom in on some places 

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

5:58pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

(Edgar and Stephen. Were is Stephen?)

Shadow froze in her tracks and seemed to have fear filled eyes. She had no idea if this creature were a threat or not and didn't want to make any false moves.

dialga2palkia

6:01pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

Kinu walked around, exploring the weird vibe she got. She stopped short when she saw something way abnormal. A dragon, a large one, though beautiful, she knew that it was deadly and dangerous. She titled her head and hid behind a tree close to the cave, watching not only Shadow, but also Edgar as well. Who was he and what the heck was he doing?

Neon-sparks

6:08pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

edger closed the map going back to the three screans he tapped another icon the image of a human boy comeing up, he toutched it then the screans closed the watch stopping he came apart into hundreds of white pixles these spunn around in the air rearaingeing into the form of a boy before clicking back together. edger was now a human boy

stefan was walking along the edge of the forest

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

6:14pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

Shadow was begining to try and get away. She got to the edge of the trees and tried to keep going without being noticed by the strange creature. She turned and started to speed walk away.

Neon-sparks

6:25pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

edger looked at shadow hearing her running. he looked confused then sighed
stefan just happened to be near by
edger saw stefan and casually walked over to him 
stefan looked at edger
edger smiled "hey"
"uh.....hey....do i know you?"
"no fraid not im edger"
stefan nodded "stefan..."

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

6:46pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

Kinu made a nervous peep; who were these people and what were they doing here?

Neon-sparks

6:49pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

stefan took a step away from edger "ok then...." he saw kinu  and backed away some more 
edger frowned then looked at kinu and sighed "you know what this really isn't working out as i thought it would" 

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

6:51pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

Kinu whimpered, knowing she was spotted, and looked at Stefan and Edgar, "W...What?"

Neon-sparks

6:54pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

stefan looked betwean edger and kinu looking scared
edger sighed "im not going to hurt you im an traveler not a hunter" 

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

6:56pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

Kinu tilted her head, "What?" 'how did he know i had a fear of them?' she thought.

Neon-sparks

7:02pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

"your obviously scared of me.... look im not exactually from around here so... you can call me edger"

Adopt one today!
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23