Anthro Knight(RP between D2P, spirit1212, and twood567 only)

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 23 Bookmark Thread
Neon-sparks

5:19pm Aug 25 2012

Artist

ravage yowled moveing to the middle of the ring

(should i have soundwave come and save him?)

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

5:03am Aug 26 2012

Normal User

(If you want. I don't care.)

Shadow caught the robot by it's neck and head in her hands. She made a quick movement with her tail and the flames went out. The ground showing no signs of fire ever being there. She started back towards the human building.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Neon-sparks

11:34am Aug 26 2012

Artist

ravage yowled harshly the whole time not stoping
before they could get back a robotic bird with a con symbol came at shadow slashing down her back with its claws , it came back around to do it again

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

1:14pm Aug 26 2012

Normal User

Shadow roared angerily and dove down to land. Her back was bleeding,but she had had worse wounds from battles. She started racing toward the building. She wrapped her still hurt tail around Ravage's neck and was basically death gripping his neck. She kept running and held Ravage's torso in her hands firmly.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Neon-sparks

1:24pm Aug 26 2012

Artist

edger looked outside at shadow hearing ravages cries

the bird shot at her with blasters as it flew after her

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

1:27pm Aug 26 2012

Normal User

Shadow swiftly moved through the blasts and dodged everyone of them. "Remember your training and you can make it through this like every battle you have made it through.",she whispered to herself and her grip on Ravage tightened even more.

dialga2palkia

1:30pm Aug 26 2012

Normal User

[[GAH! I am so INACTIVE! stupid school.. i blame this on you. x(  ]]

Kinu leaned against the (are they still in the mechanic shop?) the doors of the shop. She sighed and slid to the ground. What happened? Why does she have t be so clueless when it comes to this stuff?

MothKingEloth on FlightRising\r\n\r\ntwilightGuardian on The Final Outpost\r\n\r\nmothkingeloth on Tumblr
Neon-sparks

3:20pm Aug 26 2012

Artist

ravage yowled her claws starting to dig into him

the bird dove for her arms clawing at her trying to get her to let go of ravage

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

3:34pm Aug 26 2012

Normal User

(I made a new rp.)

Shadow growled and blew flames at the birds claws. Her arms had let go and started bleeding,but her tail was holding onto his neck in it's death grip still.

Neon-sparks

4:04pm Aug 26 2012

Artist

he shot at her avoiding the flames

(link!)

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

6:52pm Aug 28 2012

Normal User

(It is easy to find. It's a wolf and human rp.)

Shadow growled deeper and felt pain shot up her leg as a blast hit her. She fell to the ground,but her tail's deathgr ip tightened even more.

Neon-sparks

9:06am Aug 29 2012

Artist

edger ran to her side swatting at the bird
it shot at edger trying to avoid
edger shot it with a cannon in his mouth sending the bird flying crashing into the pavement

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

12:00am Sep 1 2012

Normal User

Shadow was now in a sitting position and was holding her hands over her wound. She didn't show any pain and didn't dare move her hand. She turned and looked at Ravage,his neck still being held tightly by her tail. She angerily tightened her tail as tight as she could for around twelve seconds. She then loosened her grip a bit so that she wouldn't break the robot's head off.

Neon-sparks

10:07am Sep 1 2012

Artist

ravage made a chokeing sound wehn she tightened her tail, he clawed the ground

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

7:44pm Sep 2 2012

Normal User

Shadow sighed and slowly moved her hands,which were covered in blood now. She closed her eyes when she saw the wound and quickly put her hands back on it. "You cause more trouble and I destory you before I get another wound like this.",she growled at Ravage. She raised her tail to were Ravage couldn't touch the ground then slammed him down and growled again.

Neon-sparks

9:53am Sep 3 2012

Artist

ravage yowled and cowered

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

9:42pm Sep 3 2012

Normal User

Shadow looked at Edger and said,"I might have to stay out her tonight. I can't move too well unless I'm picked up."

Neon-sparks

3:03pm Sep 4 2012

Artist

"no problem" edger said switching to dragon form and picking shadow up

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

2:45pm Sep 8 2012

Normal User

Shadow smiled slightly and said,"Thank you." She lifted up Ravage so he couldn't touch anything and then looked at him,anger still in her eyes as her small smile turned into a frown.

Neon-sparks

4:01pm Sep 9 2012

Artist

he carryed her inside 
ravage looked like he was about to pass out from being choked

Adopt one today!
Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 23