Anthro Knight(RP between D2P, spirit1212, and twood567 only)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23 Bookmark Thread
Neon-sparks

11:18am Aug 1 2012

Artist

edger looked at kinu

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

10:08pm Aug 4 2012

Normal User

((im leaving for Illinois on Monday and won't be back until the 13th.))

"Moon time is when my... powers... are strongest in a way. I'm not exactly human either, but I'm more human than I dragon or someone who can turn into a wolf or whatever. Wait, do wolves eat kitsunes?!" Kinu gasped, hiding behind Stefan.

MothKingEloth on FlightRising\r\n\r\ntwilightGuardian on The Final Outpost\r\n\r\nmothkingeloth on Tumblr
spirit1212

10:23pm Aug 4 2012

Normal User

Shadow put her face back in her palm and shook it. She then said,"I think a wolf would eat anything it could kill if it is the wolf my kind talks about walking around on this planet."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
dialga2palkia

10:41pm Aug 4 2012

Normal User

Kinu froze, "I feel really safe now, thank you Shadow-san?" She blinked, "Great, now my Japanese side is kicking in." she did her own face palm.

MothKingEloth on FlightRising\r\n\r\ntwilightGuardian on The Final Outpost\r\n\r\nmothkingeloth on Tumblr
spirit1212

10:52pm Aug 4 2012

Normal User

(Waiting for T now.)

Shadow raised her head up and said,"Just stating what I know."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Neon-sparks

4:02pm Aug 5 2012

Artist

stefan looked at her
edger chuckled "a wolf would never intentionally harm a creature like any of you unless you are trespassing, they only really eat things like hare and elk, and even when they kill an animal they are very respectful towards it... or well in other words they thank it for giveing its life to help them, they are very spiritual creatures though i must say a bit stuck up"

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

4:34pm Aug 5 2012

Normal User

Kinu still hid behind Stefan, her sense of smell getting stronger since her Moon Time was coming near. The scent of strawberries drifted up to her nose, and she titled her head up to get a better scent. She smiled; it was his hair. "You smell nice, Stefan." she giggled.

Neon-sparks

6:01pm Aug 5 2012

Artist

stefan blinked looking at her "uh... ok then"

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

8:35pm Aug 5 2012

Normal User

Kinu nodded, "Smells like strawberries..." she sighed, resting her chin on his shoulder.

spirit1212

8:41pm Aug 5 2012

Normal User

Shadow looked towards her den and said,"I might have to go before any human hunters come along."

dialga2palkia

8:47pm Aug 5 2012

Normal User

Kinu tensed up, "H-hunters. T..They know of me. They hunt me... they... they do horrible things to me!" she whimpered, burying her face in Stefan's back. She began trembling in fear.

Neon-sparks

12:29pm Aug 6 2012

Artist

"you guys could stay with me im shure my parents wouldn't mind" stefan said

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

3:51pm Aug 6 2012

Normal User

Shadowl ooked at him and asked,"Who could?" She then thought for a moment and added,"What in the world does a human village look like or do you humans call it a town?"

Neon-sparks

4:14pm Aug 6 2012

Artist

"i live in the near by town... oh and my dad owns this auto shop he lets me run it so im sure it would be plenty of room even for you shadow... though getting you there without being sean will be a problem"

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

4:19pm Aug 6 2012

Normal User

Shadow thought for a moment about a stradagy her kind used when sneeking someone somewere,but then shook her head and said,"I could follow your scent when the sun finally goes down and then it would be harder for me to be spotted because of my color."

Neon-sparks

4:28pm Aug 6 2012

Artist

"that could work" stefan said

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

4:51pm Aug 6 2012

Normal User

Shadow nodded her head and said,"If you want to go now I can catch up whenthe sun goes down in an hour or two."

Neon-sparks

4:53pm Aug 6 2012

Artist

alright" he looked at kinu and edger

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

11:27am Aug 13 2012

Normal User

Kinu blushed really hard and then smiled at Stefan. "Thank you,"

Neon-sparks

4:37pm Aug 13 2012

Artist

stefan smiled "no problem, come on i left my bike just around the corner" he said walking out of the woods

Adopt one today!
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23