Anthro Knight(RP between D2P, spirit1212, and twood567 only)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 Bookmark Thread
dialga2palkia

7:23pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

"I...I'm Kinu." Kinu swallowed hard.

MothKingEloth on FlightRising\r\n\r\ntwilightGuardian on The Final Outpost\r\n\r\nmothkingeloth on Tumblr
Neon-sparks

7:28pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

edger nodded "well its nice to meat you kinu" he smiled "uh just wondering but exactually what planet is this?"

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

7:29pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

"E...Earth..." she said shyly, shuffling her weight on her two feet.

MothKingEloth on FlightRising\r\n\r\ntwilightGuardian on The Final Outpost\r\n\r\nmothkingeloth on Tumblr
Neon-sparks

7:34pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

"earth?" he looked around "must be a v2 dimention if it was v1 earth i would have ended up in the base not out here... oh well" he muttered to himself
(he reminds me of the David tenant doctor)

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

7:40pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

"V...V1 and V2? What are you, a Star Treker or what ever? He he... he?" Kinu tried to make a joke out of it, but her voice was too weak to carry much humor.

Neon-sparks

7:44pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

"star treaker?..... im an interdenominational traveler from the planet tillia"
(i made up tillia)

stefan blinked "so your an alien?"

edger chuckled "yes i suppose to you i am"

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

7:47pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

Kinu didn't say anything, 'I must be dreaming.' she thought. 'Surely no one else could have that power to change from beast to human? I thought I was the only one... ' She looked at her hand, then up at Edgar.

Neon-sparks

7:49pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

"this isn't even my real form im really a wolf but thanks to my watch i can shapeshift and lots more" edger said

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

7:49pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

"And you can read minds???" Kinu asked, her eyes wide.

Neon-sparks

7:55pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

edger chuckled "no of course not"

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

8:03pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

"Then my face must be really easy to read..." Kinu swallowed, looking away. Her face went red and she bit her bottom lip.

Neon-sparks

8:05pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

"na im just a bit of as show off" edger said

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

8:07pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

Kinu looked at him, "O...Okay."

Neon-sparks

8:13pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

edger watched her "you ok? you look a bit surprised"
stefan just watched

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

8:24pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

"Just a little... frightened... This never happened to me before. And... I'm just on edge lately." Kinu whimpered.

Neon-sparks

8:25pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

edger nodded understandiing

Adopt one today!
dialga2palkia

8:34pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

Kinu looked at him, then at Stefan.

Neon-sparks

8:35pm Jul 26 2012

Artist

stefan shruged

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

11:16pm Jul 26 2012

Normal User

Shadow had climbed into the nearest tree and was crouched down on a branch watching the three creatures as they had their conversation. She wondered aboutt his and said,to herself,"I thought this planet was called Fallusi Manue..."

(Strange name,but I just randomly thought something up.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
dialga2palkia

7:32am Jul 27 2012

Normal User

((i love you're guys's planet names. lol. i think i might change Kinu's profile form though.))

"S...So what do you do.. a..as you travel?" Kinu asked. She was so hoping he wouldn't say hunting down rare species or something along those lines. If he did, well, she was in huge trouble then.

((yeah, I might change her appearance too because I have this idea for Kinu...))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23