*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 29 Bookmark Thread
LadyTsunade

1:00am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

James stopped, surprised by the sudden request. He shook his hair out of his face and smiled his crooked smile. He moved forward a little and put his hand on Jae's chin, lifting his head a little. He kissed him gently, not sure what kind of kiss he was asking for and figuring if he wanted more he'd find some way to tell him so.

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

1:04am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

Jae smiled and kissed him back for just a moment before pulling away."Well, I'm ready to go.Are you?He asked smiling at James.He had figured it'd be best if they headed out before it got too dark.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

1:11am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Yeah, does the jacket fit?" James asked, swinging his leg over the bike. He put the keys into the ignition but didn't start it right away, it would be too loud to talk over. 

MomokoCove

1:17am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Not exactly, but it stays on at least."Jae responded as he got on calmly.He'd ridden a motorcycle a couple of times.He then blushed a shade of red remembering he'd have to hold on so wrapped his arms around James' stomach.It was the safest way he knew how to hold on other than the shoulders but he wasn't sure the shoulders were even that safe.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

1:31am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

James smiled and moved Jae's hands down a little bit. "You're up too high." He told him over his shoulder. He started the motorcycle and it ripped to life. He back it up slowly, making sure he didn't back over anyone that decided to stand behind him. "Tell me if I'm going too fast." he said and they were off. 

MomokoCove

1:36am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

Jae was slightly embar*censored*ed about that but relaxed.He looked around surorised at how everything just whirred on by quickly.He liked going fast actually.It was much better than walking.He really didn't want to actually go home at all but didn't mention anything about it.

LadyTsunade

1:43am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

James lost himself along the way, at was like everything just melted away and it was just him and the road and the wind in his hair. "Hey... Important bit of information I forgot to ask." James said to Jae over his shoulder, he couldn't believe this didn't occur to him. "Where do you live?" He laughed.

MomokoCove

1:47am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

Jae smiled and sighed."Actually, I was hoping you wouldn't ask.I don't really want to go home."He joked, and laughed a bit as he looked at his surroundings.He really didn't want to go, that indeed was true.

LadyTsunade

2:02am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Oh..." James said, slowing down the bike. "Do you want to go somewhere else? Its still pretty early." James offered, now that he thought about it he didn't want to take Jae home either. 

MomokoCove

2:05am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Anywhere you choose is fine."Jae told him with a smile.He wasn't sure where he did want to go.As long as they could spend some more time together he was fine.Even if it was just stopping for dinner he was fine with it.

LadyTsunade

2:14am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

James looked ahead again, still going slower than before when another motorcycle pulled up next to them. They slowed down and rode right beside them for a few seconds before riding off. James watched they taillights disappear and got an idea. "You even been to a rally?" He asked Jae. He used to do it with Eric all the time before Eric stopped riding his bike.

MomokoCove

2:23am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"No, I haven't.What is it?"Jae asked the pure unsureness of what to say turning into curiousity.Of course he hadn't been to one seeing as he owned nocar or motorcycle.He then shrugged it off and watched as the scenery p*censored*ed by.

LadyTsunade

2:31am Jul 24 2010 (last edited on 3:39am Jul 24 2010)

Normal User

"We could do that." James said, starting to pick up speed. "I used to do them all the time when Eric still rode his motorcycle." James explained. "Me and him started it for our friends but over time it got out and a lot of people showed up with their bikes and it was just a big party." James said. 

"But its not for everyone and I just want to make sure its ok with you first." James said. 

MomokoCove

1:24pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

(( *stares*...! What if they went to Eric's house? lol ))

"Ah.That's perfectly fine then."Jae said with a smile.He really needed to get around more but for that he'd have to work twice as hard by doing more jobs.He wasn't sure what to talk about.He looked at everything whizz by before looking at James again.

LadyTsunade

5:02pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

(( I was planning on that xD ))

"Ok." James said, picking up even more speed, he turned down the offramp to get off of the highway and headed towards Eric's house. He didn't live too far off of the highway and it didn't take too long for them to get there. He killed the engine before he got too close and rolled into his yard. James pulled out his cell phone and called him, looking up at his bedroom window. He signaled for Jae to be quiet by putting a finger to his lips.

"Hey! Did I wake you?" James asked, looking up at the window as a light came on. "Good." James replied, "I want you to get up and get dressed and get your bike. We're having a rally ~" He said into the phone with a grin. There was louder sounds over the phone and James held it away from his ear. "Look out the window." James sighed, looking back up. He hung up and the curtain opened and a very non-impressed Eric looked down at him. He smiled and waved both his arms at him.

MomokoCove

5:12pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

Jae was a bit surprised but smiled."So, is that your friend you mentioned?"He asked.Jae didn't know if he should wave or do anything so he stayed right where he was and waited patiently.

LadyTsunade

5:23pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Yeah, thats him." The curtains closed. "He should be down in a minute, he's really nice so don't let him fool you." James told him. Eric came outside, "Do you have any idea what time it is Jamie?" Eric asked. "Yes, its..." James looked at his watch. "7;47." Eric looked surprised, "Just get dressed and put your poor bike out of the shed and lets go!" Eric grumbled and reached for his keys just inside. He walked around back and came back with a blood red bike. "Look. Shes all dusty. You should be ashamed." James joked.  

"Ha ha."Eric replied. "Have you met my date? This is Jae, Jae this is Eric." James intriduced them. Eric seemed to just notice him sitting there so quietly. "Hi, sorry you saw me that way." He apologized. 

MomokoCove

5:31pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"It's no problem. had to yell at people for taking pictures of us in fronts of James.So, I know how ya feel."Jae said, before glancing at the bike.It looked pretty good for having not being ridden for awhile but he liked the way it looked nonetheless.

LadyTsunade

5:43pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

Eric raised his eyebrows at James, James nodded. "Don't ask." He mouthed. "Well, its nice to meet you Jae." Eric said politely. James and Eric both pull out their phone for a few moments before putting them away. James revved the engine.

"Let's go." He said, "Who'd you tell?" Eric asked, putting his key into the ignition. "Everyone." James purred. Eric laughed "Me too." James pulled away from the house and waited for Eric to follow. "Race you there!" Eric called and sped away, the only thing visible was his tail lights getting smaller. James laughed, "Hes baaack." He said before racing after him.

MomokoCove

5:54pm Jul 24 2010 (last edited on 5:55pm Jul 24 2010)

Normal User

"There's not going to be too many people is there?"Jae asked a bit of nervousness in his voice.Sheesh, why was he was already worried what they'd think that he was dating James.Maybe it was just he was hoping to sepnd more time with him?He wasn't totally sure.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 29