Need Help? We're Here for You!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
MulletMaiden

3:26pm Jun 2 2014

Normal User

Thanks. I read about those methods. Slo let's see if I have this strait. Lets say I want the name Bob for a Creatu in my hatchery. user123 has a pet with that name already and is willing to sell. I buy Bob, let him die, wait the 15 days, and then can use the name on the other creatu. Or I could use a name tag on an existing Creatu. Is that correct?

One more question. Do you know about how much, when it's all said and done, it costs to resurrect a creatu?
Zen

4:43am Jun 3 2014

Artist

Yes :D
 though I would suggest using a NameTag if you wanted the pet in your hatchery to be called "Bob" as unnamed pets in the hatchery will wonder off after 15 day. 

Its not against the rules but some people "Grave snatch" names, 
you can view pets that are in the grave yard via the creatu search, if someone was to decide that they liked the name Bob they will check if its still in the graveyard everyday and as soon as it isn't they could check if the pet pet has lost its name. (meaning the name might be free to use)
They will then use the name and keep it/ sell it.
So basically you run the risk of loosing the name if you let it loose its name in the graveyard 

Personally I think Name Tags are alot safer, even though they can cost quite a bit.

Just to clarify:
Name tags will not swap names, 
they let you rename a pet, making its previous name free, so you may end up needing two name tags.
for example: 

I want to rename "Suckyname" to "Bob",

Firstly I will have to use a name tag on Bob, 
I rename Bob "Something", freeing up the name Bob 

I then use a tag on "Suckyname" and rename it to Bob 

sorry if all this seems obvious ^^" 
just making sure all is clear hehe

and Resurrection potions (commonly known as Res potions) usually sell in merchants for 1.3mil, 
you can also make Res Potions.
Go Quest> Resurrection Quest to see what you need and make one :D
It works out alot cheaper! 

MulletMaiden

11:59pm Jun 3 2014

Normal User

Thank you. This really made it clear. I do appreciate the in-depth answer here. It's helped a lot!

I'm sorry, but I have one more question/ problem. (If this gets annoying, let me know. I usually try looking through the forums a bit and googling before asking.)

I see that eggs cannot be put into storage, and I read the reason about freezing eggs on here being silly, and bad for the economy. So I'm clear on that, and I happen to agree. The problem I'm having has to do with the egg market, which is awesome, by the way. I'm thinking I may be out of luck, but I figured I could ask anyways. 

I have chosen to "specialize" in mutant Creatu in my rancher shop, so I am trying to hold on to several eggs until they spoil to increase my chances of hatching them into mutants. I am also currently getting most of my income from the egg market, as I am not established enough to have a wide range of mutants in my shop yet. 

The trouble comes in when I go to sell a batch of eggs on the market. It seems to select the older eggs first, and leave me with the most recent ones. I even tried incubating all of the older ones to see if that would keep them from being sent to the market, but it has not worked. What I'm getting at is, is there any where I can send the eggs (like a storage unit of some kind) where thay will still age, so I can continue using the market without this happening; or even a setting I'm missing?

I thought of making a second account solely for the purpose of sending eggs off to  for 15 days, and then sending them back over to my "main" account. I wouldn't use it to have extra hatches, or to find more eggs, or anything like that. But still, I know having two accounts is prohibited to keep people from doing harm to the economy. I would never exploit it that way, but I didn't want to do anything that could risk getting my account frozen, as I am really enjoying this game and its community.

Am I, as I said, out of luck, or is there something I can do about this that I haven't thought of?

Thank you a bunch for all of your help. I really do appreciate you taking the time to answer all of these strange questions of mine.

Eiji

1:28am Jun 4 2014 (last edited on 1:32am Jun 4 2014)

Normal User

MulletMaiden - Very interesting choice of specialization! I love it. :D Regarding your question, try setting a quantity for the fresh eggs only. You'll still have to price the other two stages, but leave their quantities at 0. Your eggs will age while in the Market, but at least you will be putting out only the fresher ones, and you can pull them once they grow old.

Please let me know if this helps (believe it or not, I'm still learning the Egg Market myself)! Also, though it may sound tempting, take care not to create another account. It is against the rules, and will result in one of your accounts being banned, leaving you in the same position as you were before.

MulletMaiden

11:41am Jun 4 2014

Normal User

Yeah. I only have fresh eggs. It takes the 5 day old ones instead of the 0 day old ones. :( 

I have not created the second account because I figured that this was the case, and I definitely won't now. 

Maybe I could send all of my eggs, and them cancel the older ones. I don't remember being able to see how many days old they were, though. 
Eiji

12:08pm Jun 4 2014 (last edited on 12:08pm Jun 4 2014)

Normal User

MulletMaiden - Ohh okay, I understand what you mean now. I was thinking something different. xD My apologies! I'm not sure if there is a way around this, or why it happens, but I'll look into it and get back to you as soon as I can!

meowmeow01

10:38am Jun 25 2014

Normal User

um, Hi
Stock photo: cute red and white cat wavingtle="Stock photo: cute red and white cat waving" class="bb">

I haz a question. Can I search just for a shop name somehow and not just something in it?

Eiji

12:46pm Jun 25 2014

Normal User

Hello, meow! Can we help you with anything?

Raera

9:02pm Aug 15 2014 (last edited on 11:08pm Aug 15 2014)

Normal User

May I ask how you know things are wearable?  Clothes are obvious, of
 course, but some other items I thought would be aren't.  I'd like to
get some flowers for around my feet and so forth but I don't know how to
 identify them.  Any suggestions appreciated.
Prism

3:17am Aug 16 2014

Normal User

Hi Raera!

You can access all of the wearable items by hovering over the Avatar tab at the top of the page and clicking "Dream Builder". There, you'll be able to figure out which items are wearable and create a dream avatar. :)

I hope this was helpful! Let us know if you have any other questions!

Formerly an Assistant
Formerly known as Gravy
Aukira enthusiast
Raera

7:42pm Aug 16 2014

Normal User

Thanks, Gravy.  That is helpful to know.  Much appreciated!
Raera

10:49am Sep 16 2014

Normal User

I have a question about Dye Kits.  I figured out how to make a dye kit squishy but when I tried to use it I got a message saying it had no function.  Is it just for collecting?  And how does one make, or get, usable dye kits?  Thanks in advance for any info on this.
Prism

1:18pm Sep 16 2014

Normal User

Hi again Raera!

Dye Kit Squishies are used to dye Creatu squishies in the Cooking Basin, located in Reiflem.

Dye Kits which can be used to dye Creatu can be obtained via the Black Market in Reiflem, or you can search the user shops for good deals. :)

Formerly an Assistant
Formerly known as Gravy
Aukira enthusiast
Raera

6:06pm Sep 16 2014

Normal User

Thanks much, Gravy!  That's very helpful.  I'll go shopping, lol.
LaFae

4:05pm Oct 1 2014

Normal User

Your previous guess of orange untitled book was incorrect! The correct answer was the orange untitled book.

I don't see a difference, but I could be under a lot of eyestrain...
Prism

4:09am Oct 2 2014

Normal User

What on earth... That may be worth reporting via ticket (Rmail > Support Tickets link). My guess is that there is either some type of bug or maybe there were extra spaces added?

Formerly an Assistant
Formerly known as Gravy
Aukira enthusiast
Alililac101

7:47am Jan 3 2015

Normal User

how do you get 3 daily hatches instead of 1?
Zen

4:11am Jan 4 2015

Artist

there are two classes/ "job" on Rescreatu,
One being a Merchant and the other a Rancher.
Ranchers get three hatches a day

you can change class four times for free by going:
Preferences -> Character class

VintageAssassin

2:04pm Apr 24 2015

Normal User

What are you supposed to do during the "Hunt & Explore" event, and how do you do it? I'm trying but I seriously can't figure it out, I've found 2 items and that's it.
Zen

11:14am Apr 25 2015

Artist

click " begin hunt" under the Easero or Kurrabi, this will start a 48 hour timer where their eggs will be available to find. 
then click Explore Reiflem to find Kurrabi or Explore Scria to find Easero, as you have found two items I guess you know how to explore onwards and that you have to look for items in the picture? 
some times the items and eggs can be hard to see or take a while to stumble across, just keep your head up, keep and eye open and explore onwards :D 
You'll find lots of times and eggs, persistence is key!  

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8