Need Help? We're Here for You!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
LuckyLiz

3:06pm Oct 29 2013

Normal User

how do I raise my pet's health? I have been taking her to the springs and it has only gone down, will she die if it reaches zero?
Imaginary

5:54pm Oct 29 2013

Normal User

Your pet will not die from have low health. Only having low hunger can cause your pet to die (and only if it is on your profile). However, if you still want to heal it, you can go here: http://www.rescreatu.com/scria/carecenter/

haileigh234

12:48pm Nov 2 2013

Normal User

how does the orchid crystal skull lead me to the items for the halloween quest
Eiji

2:22pm Nov 2 2013

Normal User

Haileigh, remember how Aahna suggested you check with some of the more prominent citizens of Res? Try thinking of some characters who might be important. :)

emmaofhills

12:15am Nov 5 2013

Normal User

Can mutant / stardusted / frost-light / undead creatu change color by swimming in the springs? I'm day 50 something and it's taking FOREVER for the color change option on my undead Kayoki.

Buying all sorts of Kayokis!
Contact me if you are selling an albino Skaldyr (for Kir).
Meg

7:06am Nov 5 2013

Normal User

Yes, they can still change color, but color changes are really hard to come by. You just have to be patient c:

emmaofhills

1:50pm Nov 5 2013

Normal User

Huh, thanks~ it happened that I got a sepia color change on it today.

Buying all sorts of Kayokis!
Contact me if you are selling an albino Skaldyr (for Kir).
terezipyrope

9:51am Nov 29 2013

Normal User

Where can I find healing water?

terezipyrope

1:04pm Nov 29 2013

Normal User

That's not insanely expensive.

Everly

5:11pm Nov 29 2013

Normal User

Stalk the Pharmacy, Terez. ^^ They stock there and if you're quick you might snag a ton. c:
It's under NPC shops, under the shops tab.

terezipyrope

9:35pm Dec 12 2013

Normal User

Thanks!
DakuRaita

8:52pm Apr 16 2014

Normal User

what do potions in the potions shop do? and the same thing for armor, candles and seeds? i can't seem to find a use for them :|

Well, what is this I see?
Prism

10:32pm Apr 16 2014 (last edited on 10:34pm Apr 16 2014)

Normal User

Hi DakuRaita!

Different potions have different uses - you can view an item's details (which usually reveal the purpose of the item) by hovering over the Information tab at the top of the page and accessing the Item Database from the drop-down list.
Many potions are for a Creatu battle system that is still in the works. :) The same is true for armor.

Candles do not currently have a use, but some of them are quite nice to look at. And as for seeds, it's a mystery for now! ;) They're part of the Spring event.

I hope this was helpful!

Formerly an Assistant
Formerly known as Gravy
Aukira enthusiast
Science112

9:59pm May 7 2014

Normal User

Is there a way to cook food?  I'm just curious.
Prism

12:21am May 8 2014

Normal User

There isn't as far as I know, but that's an awesome idea. :)

Formerly an Assistant
Formerly known as Gravy
Aukira enthusiast
MulletMaiden

11:54pm May 24 2014

Normal User

I've noticed that there is furniture that you can buy. Is there a "home" we can decorate with it (like on some other pet sites, like neopets or sqwishland)?

If not, then what is is for/what do you do with it. I don't want to buy it and find there's nothing to do with it but leave it in your inventory or that it is consumable.

I have one more question, how do we view ranchers' shops? When I type a creatu species into the search bar at the top of the page and filter for shops it only seems to pull up squishes and other merchant items. 

Thank you in advance for your time. :)

Eiji

6:52am May 25 2014

Normal User

MulletMaiden - There is no house with which to decorate furniture with -- they were a very early item design, and perhaps plans for a home-like area of the site were discussed, but the items themselves remain nonfunctional. There may be something implemented in the future, but I have no way of knowing.

The "shops" in the search bar up top is referring to merchant shops, hence the items. To search for creatu, hover over "Information" on the top right, then click on "Creatu Search". From there, you'll be able to search for specific creatu in different areas of the site.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions, or if something was unclear. <3

MulletMaiden

7:50pm May 25 2014

Normal User

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I really appreciate it.

I figured there wasn't, as I couldn't find anything, but I wanted to be sure. :)
Also, I did finally find the Creatu Search later last night. :)

Again, thanks for the help!
MulletMaiden

1:29am Jun 2 2014

Normal User

I have another question about naming Creatu.
I've read about people charging to do name searches or selling names. I'm afraid I do not understand. Can a Creatu's name be changed? I didn't think there was a way to do that, but I can't think of any other reason somebody could sell an already taken name. Are they charging to make up names for people? That would be an interesting service.

Thanks again for your help. :)
Zen

2:59am Jun 2 2014 (last edited on 3:01am Jun 2 2014)

Artist

Hi :D 
Firstly pets names can be changed,
You can use an item called a Name Tag to change their names you can also let the creatu die.
A dead pet will loose its name after 15 days (I think its 15 ^^"") which means it is free to re-name once you resurrect it.

When some one "sells a name" they usually send the buyer the creatu that the name is attached to :D 

Name searching is a user made service, You tell the searcher a name you want and they then use the creatu search to find the name and who it belongs to, so, if you wanted, you could contact the owner of the name and ask them if they are willing to sell. 

As  each name is unique (can only be used once) names a a huuggeee part of Rescreatu, as im sure you have realised  :D 

I hope this clears everything up ~ 
^u^

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8