That I want to be most.

I am the shell
Of a girl
That I used
To know well." ♫♪♫♪
Eiji

4:20pm Jun 7 2013

Normal User

joho - the best tip I can give you is to "buy low and sell high"! Before you buy a stock, I would recommend waiting until it's very low in price. I usually buy my stocks when they're at least below 100k. Try to wait until you see them even lower, like somewhere around 50-20k. You don't want to spend too much on a stock and end up with little profit. This varies from person to person, though, so different people will have different spending limits. Also, keep in mind that you can only buy 50,000 shares a day. You can always come back and buy more of a certain stock, but it might not be as low as it was the previous day. Wait until stocks are above 300k per share to sell them. Trust me, it's worth the patience.

Some good stocks to buy are:
ARM
BAK
BEV
BOO
FRE
STA and
TOY

These aren't the only good stocks, nor are they ALWAYS good. Play around with them, keep an eye on how many shares are left of a certain stock (if a lot of people are buying it, it's probably good), be patient, and remember, "buy low and sell high".

I hope that helps! Good luck!

johomo

6:16pm Jun 9 2013

Normal User

How do you sell hatches? And what are hatches?

"I am a ghost
Of a girl
That I want to be most.

I am the shell
Of a girl
That I used
To know well." ♫♪♫♪
Eiji

12:16am Jun 10 2013

Normal User

joho - "hatches" are the daily empty slots (3 for a rancher, 1 for a merchant) used to hatch creatu eggs. You can hatch creatu eggs by visiting your hatchery; click on the egg icon on the top left of the page to access your hatchery. (If you need help with the hatchery, let me know). Once you use up your hatch slots for the day, you're unable to hatch again until the next day when the hatches "reset".

Some people decide to sell their hatches. You can choose how many hatches you want to sell (say you're a rancher and you only want to sell two out of your three hatches, that's fine) as well as the price you want to sell them for. Most users sell their hatches for 100k (100,000) tu per hatch.

When you've sold a hatch, the user who bought the hatch from you sends the money and egg(s). You then use YOUR hatch slot to hatch the egg. Once the egg has been hatched, you tell the user what came out of it (for example: Natural Female Otachie hatched on 2013-06-08 11:24:37). They then tell you what they want to name it, or they may tell you to release it if it's not what they desired.

You can either use the shout box or the Sales & Trades thread to sell your hatches. You may seek to buy hatches using the shout box or the Want Ads thread.

I hope you found that helpful! :)

Theredlion

1:58pm Jun 26 2013

Normal User

What's a rancher again? They sell creau's right?
Theredlion

1:58pm Jun 26 2013

Normal User

Meg

2:55pm Jun 26 2013 (last edited on 12:40pm Jul 24 2013)

Normal User

Yes, rancher is the class that has extra hatches (3 as opposed to the 1 of the merchants) and they have higher hatch chances. I believe there is a 10% higher chance for a rancher, but I wouldn't quote me on that because I'm not sure.

Ranchers also have the ability to sell creatu in their Rancher Shop instead of the Merchant shop that merchants have. You can find the link to the Rancher shop here:
Or you could scroll on the top bar over Shops-->Rancher Shop. Only ranchers can access this area though!

Theredlion

4:32pm Jun 26 2013

Normal User

That's what I thought thanks.
Everly

1:34pm Jun 30 2013

Normal User

Sorry, just subbing!

Prism

3:44am Jul 3 2013

Normal User

I need to sub too, Flor. :P

Formerly an Assistant
Formerly known as Gravy
Aukira enthusiast
Meg

2:12pm Jul 17 2013

Normal User

Don't mind me, just forgot to sub ;o

JungleGirl

7:21am Sep 2 2013

Normal User

Hi I just started today I am Jum 10 year old cousin and I am liking it here.

Can we talk about anything on the blogs? I don't see no rules for the blogs.

Meg

9:09am Sep 2 2013 (last edited on 9:10am Sep 2 2013)

Normal User

Jungle, you can talk about anything as long as it follows the general site rules. Things like bashing other users, bad words, etc. are not allowed on blogs, but other than that, you can talk about what you'd like ^-^

JungleGirl

9:13am Sep 2 2013

Normal User

Okay thanks

Are other languages allowed in blogs as well?

Ex: Spanish

Meg

9:31am Sep 2 2013

Normal User

No, unless the word is commonly used in the English language as slang. Like often times people will go up to their friends and say Hola instead of Hello; everyone knows what it means and it has sort of become partially an English word. Other than that, no languages other than English are allowed on Res.

LuckyLiz

8:21pm Oct 10 2013

Normal User

Hi, I am wondering what happens if we can't get an item for a quest, will I be stuck with that request?

For example, Kir asked me for a blonde Malal and it costs 25,000,000 in a rancher's shop! 
am I supposed to look for Malal eggs and hatch them hoping for a blonde one? or do I have other options? just started out, most of my tu was made from Kir's quests rewards
Meg

8:55pm Oct 10 2013 (last edited on 8:55pm Oct 10 2013)

Normal User

For quests, it really depends on which quest you're doing.
For Kir, yes, you'll be stuck on the blonde malal until you can manage to get it (by a color change in the springs, lucky hatch, or finding one for cheaper in shops or forums). Lots of time Kir will ask for extremely expensive pets, such as albinos, seasonals, etc, so it is more of an older user type quest.
As for the other quests, most of them will reset back to the first level if you fail a quest (there will be a given time period in which you're able to turn in the items). If that happens, you just have to keep trying <3

LuckyLiz

12:52pm Oct 11 2013

Normal User

I see, I'll try the springs but not hold my breath on that, thank you~
Sylvette

5:22am Oct 29 2013

Normal User

For the halloween events, how do we find the special halloween creatus? I joined the egg hunt for ebbies but I have no idea where to begin searching XD so confused.
And is there a limit to giving trick/treats? 
Prism

2:57pm Oct 29 2013 (last edited on 2:57pm Oct 29 2013)

Normal User

Ebilias can be found in Reiflem, and Jaaku can be found in Relcore. They are very rare, so you'll likely have to refresh a lot before you find any.
And no limit on trick-or-treating as far as I know. ^^

Formerly an Assistant
Formerly known as Gravy
Aukira enthusiast
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8