Oh no, it's a vampire (REAL vampire rp, not Twilight-style)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
saryapink

8:42pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
saryapink

9:05pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
saryapink

9:17am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

ssather

10:38am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((Crap, I don't know what to post...8())

innagong

10:42am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((Sarfais <3))

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
saryapink

10:47am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((Snaky, Crystal hasn't escaped yet. xD  She's still nearby, just running away.  They could run after her, and vampires don't have super speed, so they could catch up.

And hello Inna! :D)) 

ssather

11:03am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Kitty watched as the girl ran away. She looked around before turning and ran after the girl.

...Aurora watched as the area fransformed around her again. This time she seemed to be the same age and she recognized the area very clearly. It was where she had first been captured. She and her sister walked through the park. Aurora jumped as she heard something crack.

"Aurora, relax." Her sister told her with a small giggle.

"You don't know! That could be a-" She froze as she turned around to see someone following them. "Kitty, I don't know...I thing maybe we should go back." She whispered.

Kitty looked behind them. "You don't know if that is one of them." Kitty said. She looked back over her shoulder to see the man was gone. "See." She said. She turned back around and nearly walked into the person that had been behind them before. She looked over at Aurora who had a small growling noise coming from her throat.

"Kitty, go." Aurora said calmly but sternly...At this point Aurora was whispering in real life to stay but nothing seemed to change the memory or dream. Aurora had soon talked Kitty into leaving without her, it didn't take much. She turned back to the other person with her hands stuck in her pockets, her fingers holding the rope tightly. "Yes?" She asked giving her best fake smile. The vampire didn't say anything, it just grabbed her wrist, pulled her closer and poked her in the neck with a long needle which soon put Aurora to sleep...

Aurora woke up. She sat up in her hard cage and looked around rubbing her eyes. 

saryapink

11:06am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Crystal ran with all her might, trying to escape.

((-fail-)) 

ssather

11:10am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Kitty was faster the Crystal though and was catching up quickly.

saryapink

11:13am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((Crystal isn't such a fast runner, but she's good at fighting. xD))

Crystal continued to run.

((-fail- Dx)) 

ssather

11:16am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((Kitty is a fast runner, but doesn't like to fight. Aurora is fast and a good fighter.))

saryapink

11:19am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((At first I made Crystal really fast and a good fighter, but you made Kitty faster so I sorta changed that. Dx))

ssather

11:24am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((Lol. Like i said, Kitty is really fast...Like, two times faster then her sister who is also pretty fast.))

saryapink

11:33am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((Okay so Crystal is still fast and strong, just not faster then Kitty. xD))

ssather

11:53am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((Okay, that works.XD

Now...What to post. Maybe we should wait for the others to post.))

saryapink

12:37pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((Okay. xD))

saryapink

5:53pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

saryapink

6:40pm Sep 8 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

saryapink

9:56am Sep 9 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

saryapink

2:17pm Sep 9 2010

Normal User

((Bump.  Did this rp die? D:))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7