Oh no, it's a vampire (REAL vampire rp, not Twilight-style)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
saryapink

9:11pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((Daisy, i'm going to go post in our rp now. ;D  And omg you're a stalker! D<

Snaky, make Kitty! :D))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Daisy98

9:12pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((Thank you~~~~~~ OMG *Stalker music plays*))

You gotta get lost if you want to get found...
ImmortalChild

9:14pm Sep 4 2010 (last edited on 9:16pm Sep 4 2010)

Normal User

Nathaniel had stopped beneath the branch Victoria rested upon. His eyes watched her facial expressions. She seemed to be still as a statue trying to catch a scent. His blue eyes narrowed as he watched her but something caught him off guard. A faint scent filled his nose as a smirk crept a cross his face. His stomach twisted at the smell of fresh blood and faint giggling in the distance. Victoria had caught this scent as well but wasn’t as calm as Nathaniel she let out a vicious growl jumping off the branch into a crouching position.

She balled her fist as her green eyes hardened looking towards the scent. “Go” Nathaniel snapped to his sister who was more than happy to take off running towards the scent. Her bare feet gave her an edge as she ran through the trees. It wasn’t long before she slowed letting her brown curly hair fall to her side and her dress go back to hugging her rather slender shape. A smile crept upon her face as she set eyes on a young couple sitting on a rather ugly red and white blanket.

She took a deep breath to compose herself as she walked out into the open looking upon the two humans who seemed to be having a date. “Excuse me! Please have you seen my brother? I have lost him and I’m scared” she frowned actually pretending to break down and cry. She covered her face with her hands and fell to her knees. “I need to find him” She whimpered beneath her pretend sobs. “Please don’t cry” The female said quickly getting to her feet and making her way over to Victoria. She placed her hand on Victoria’s shoulder. As soon as the girl’s warm hand touched her pale skin Victoria let out a snarl and growl as she lept forward tearing into the girl’s throat. She didn’t even let her scream.

The girl’s date yelled and spun around to run away but was blocked by Nathaniel, who was glaring down at him. “Going somewhere?” he asked with a smirk before his face twisted and he ripped into the guys neck just like Victoria had done with the girl. He wasn’t as playful as Victoria when it came to feeding or hunting. He liked to get down to business as his sister had a tendency to act like a helpless girl lost or a seductive mistress upon her prey. Nathaniel didn’t mind her acting or playing around, it all ended the same way; her victims dead.

Photobucket
ssather

9:17pm Sep 4 2010 (last edited on 9:35pm Sep 4 2010)

Normal User

prettyanimegirl.jpg Pretty anime girl image by cookie_queen1

Name:Katherine(Kitty) Hawk

Looks:Above.

Species:Human

Part of as.sociation or not?:Yes

Are they captured by vampires? (if they are human):Nope

History:Same as Aurora's.

Personality:Rping it out.

Other:Nope

saryapink

9:31pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((Oh no stalker music! Dx *hides under a bed*))

Crystal saw Markus following some human girls, but ignored him.  Either he was a stalker or planned on biting them, either way she didn't care.  She continued walking, and she smelled the delicious aroma of human blood.  Not the scent emanating from the women Markus was following, a scent coming from somewhere else.  Crystal was hungry and had been looking for food, so she began to head in the direction where the scent was coming from.

"Finally." Crystal said quietly, as the human came into view.  It was a teenage boy who appeared to be 17.  Crystal charged at the human, snarling and growling, and then she tore his neck open and drank his blood viciously.  She soon had finished drinking all his blood, and walked away, blood dripping from her chin.

((-fail- I have to get off, so I couldn't write much. D:))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
ssather

9:47pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Kitty ran through the dark street holding her hood over her head. She swatted away bugs that flew around the lights above her and looked around for another street to run towards. Kitty ran past some girls with a boy following them. She ignored the girls but her eyes flickered to the boy. She quickly pulled her attention away as she remembered who was following her. She knew that the person following her was messing with her, seeing where she went because she also knew that if they wanted to kill her she would have been dead ten minutes ago.

She turned onto another street and slid to a stop as she came to a store. She walked inside and pulled down her hood and looked around the store. She walked to the back of the store pretending to look at the chips but her gaze flickered towards the front door as she heard someone walk inside. She narrowed her eyes looking at the young boy as he skipped towards the candy section. She looked back down at the chips as another person walk inside. This one was an older boy who had a long cut running from his chin to the top of his head. His had dark black hair and bright red eyes. She grabbed a random bag of chips and walked towards the counter as the man walked to the drink area and looked around. She quickly bought the chips and headed out of the store turning around to make sure the man wasn't following her.

Kink

10:07pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

I walked through the forest, my eyes darting every single way. I was extremely cautious and weary. I didn't want it to happen again. At every break of a stick or a blow of the wind through the tree branches I would pause walking to look around me. A moment later, I saw something impossible: My dead brother. I was just about to call out to him when he dissapeared. Before he was gone completely, he said something. It was-

~
BEEP BEEP~

Kre woke with a start. The alarm scared her even more this night, more than the usual anyways. She sat up in her bed and put her head into her hands, wanting to scream. She had the dream... Again. And still, she had some interference with what her brother was going to say to her. Sometimes, the wind was too strong, other times, his voice to quiet, this time, the alarm went off. Kre sighed and hit the bed angrily. She knew she had to get whoever did that to her brother back, no matter what it took.

After about half an hour, Kre was ready for her 'work'. She was wearing her usual attire: Tight black jean pants and a tight black shirt and jacket. She wore her hair pixie style like she always did. Her black converse were about the only thing that didn't have black, and that was the logo on the side. Kre tucked her rope around one of her shoulder's and had an arrangement of steel stakes tucked in her clothes and waiste band. Her cell phone was tucked tightly in her jacket in case she needed 'back up'. Kre looked at herself in the mirror and pulled her black beanie over her hair, nodding as she went. She was ready. Ready to kill.

Kre walked out of her apartment and headed off to her usual spots: The park, the lake, the outskirts of town, and around her apartment. She did her apartment spot first, like she always did. Then the lake, then the outskirts of town, and then the park. She would search the forest, but she needed someone to go with her. That one the one place she refused to go alone anymore.

((Wow... I did nothing but ramble on that post. xD))

Graveyardfox

10:13pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((I feel as though I've been shooed off this thread... ))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Kink

10:16pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((Loki: No! I sort of felt that way... Then I posted. xD))

ImmortalChild

10:17pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

ooc:// Just jump in Grave. ^.^ No one shooed you away.

bic://

Nathaniel was quick to drain the boy, letting his body drop lifeless to the ground. He stood up straight and composed himself whipping away a few drops of blood from his mouth. His now sharp blue eyes focused on Victoria who was still ripping at the throat of her victim. “Victoria…that is enough” he snapped watching his sister not move. “Victoria” He growled, letting the sound rumble through his chest as he crouched down slightly ready to attack her if need be.

Victoria let out a hiss turning towards her brother showing her fangs in anger and warning. Nathaniel didn’t take this warning at all, instead he quickly made his way in front of her and grabbed her wrist with his right hand and her neck with his left. “Victoria…enough” He growled once again revealing his fangs watching his sister’s sharp green eyes soften under his gaze. Her body relaxed as she nodded lightly signaling that he could release her. “I’m sorry” She said softly averting her gaze. “We should head back.”

Nathaniel couldn’t agree with her more. He released his sister and walked forward back towards town. They needed to get back to the organization and check on their little hostage or well slave. Not that she could do anything thouh or well Nathaniel didn't allow her to do anything.

Photobucket
Graveyardfox

10:25pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((You forget, I haven't even thought of my characters yet. xD And every time I get though reading one of you guy's posts, three more pop up @_@ -slow reader- ))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
ImmortalChild

10:28pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// Oh well we can't go that far. Sar is offline so yeah. *Stops posting and waits*

Photobucket
Daisy98

10:29pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((LOL *Chases*))

You gotta get lost if you want to get found...
saryapink

12:26pm Sep 5 2010 (last edited on 12:29pm Sep 5 2010)

Normal User

((*is back* :D  I'll post after I finish eating brunch.

And Loki, I liked it better when you didn't use those mini picture thingies for smilies. xD

EDIT: Never mind, the food isn't ready yet. xD))

ssather

12:39pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((I feel like posting something but I don't know what to post...))

saryapink

1:37pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((Can someone interact with Crystal? :D))

Crystal wiped the blood off her chin with her finger.  "Mmm." She said, licking the blood off her finger.  "That should do for now." She thought that the humans were missing out on all the blood-drinking fun.  But she didn't plan on making any of then a vampires, because thats the way she is.  She'd rather kill them instead of turning them into a vampire.

Crystal walked down the street, wondering what to do next.  She looked around, and finally decided that she would go mess with some humans; preferably the humans' as.socation.  Now all she had to do was go find the as.socation's HQ or find a human to mess with.  But she better be careful not to get captured if she were to mess around with the humans, because they might be part of the as.socation and will capture her.

The scent of humans were everywhere, but Crystal wanted to mess with someone who appeared to be strong, or rather tasty.  She usually wasn't picky about who she messed with, but she wanted to mess with someone different for once.  It was getting boring to mess with the weak humans.  All you have to do is snarl and hiss, and they'd run away screaming.

Crystal decided to sit on a bench and look at the people; deciding who she should pick on.  It seemed easier that way, or at least for her it was.  She watched the people pas.s by, but none of them seemed amusing to mess with.  Crystal knew that she probably looked odd with a bat on her shoulder, but it's not a big deal.  It might lead people into finding out she was a vampire, but whatever.  She doesn't care.

After a while a young teenage girl pas.sed by her, and Crystal decided that she was the one that she could mess with.  But how should she mess with her?  Frighten her, lead her into danger, or just pretend that she was human and then bite the girl?  This was a hard decision, especially since not many amusing people pas.s by.  But she soon decided, and she tapped the girl on her shoulder.

saryapink

1:57pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((Bump. Dl))

ssather

2:01pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((Oh...I wonder...Can the girl be Kitty? It will give me something to do.>D))

saryapink

2:03pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((Thats what I meant for it to be, so okay the girl can be Kitty. xD))

ssather

2:12pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((Okay.^_^))

Kitty turned around as someone tapped on her shoulder. She was expecting for it to be the vampire following but instead it was someone else, a girl. "Can I help you?" Kitty asked looking at the girl cautiously. You should have ignored her... She heard a voice hiss in her mind.Kitty blocked out the voices thinking they sounded too much like her sister to handle. She looked at the girl studying her over as if taking a mental picture of what she looked like. 

((Sorry, for the short post.))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7