Oh no, it's a vampire (REAL vampire rp, not Twilight-style)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
saryapink

2:16pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((Snaky, you clicked my dragon on dragon adopters, didn't you? xD))

"Theres a vampire that I need to get rid of, and I need your help." Crystal said, doing her best to imitate a worried girl.  And she was careful to hide her fangs, too.  She didn't want Kitty to find out that she was a vampire, because then that wouldn't be good.  Not good at all.

((-fail- Sorry. Dx)) 

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
ssather

2:26pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((Yea, I did.XD))

Kitty sighed about to say something. Careful... She heard the voice warn in her mind again. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I can help you...Unless you know where the vampire is right now." She said hearing the voice growl. You never listen do you? She was about to think something back when she realized she would just be thinking to herself. She looked at the girl...She looked very worried but who knew who this girl was.

saryapink

2:28pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

"I know where the vampire is." Crystal said.  "Come with me." She got off the bench and began to head in the direction where she wanted to lead Kitty too.  The place she was going was empty and quiet, so no one could see Crystal if she were to attack Kitty.

((-fail-)) 

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
ssather

2:38pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

Kitty followed the girl as more warnings ran through her mind. She ignored all of them as she walked down the street behind the girl. She looked around wondering where the girl was taking her and started to feel more alert as they got farther and farther away. She looked around trying to see if she recognized the place...It seemed faintly familiar like it was a place she had seen or been to when she was younger.

"Where are we going?" She asked as the voice told her to turn back and run. She began to wonder if the voice was right and suddenly she had a creepy feeling about the girl in front of her as if the girl was hiding something...Who was this girl anyways? She was following her and she didn't even know her name!

saryapink

2:51pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

"To where the vampire is." Crystal said, not bothering to make eye contact.  Soon they reached a dark alley, and no one but them were there.  Crystal turned around and smiled wickedly.  "You humans are so easy to fool." She said, chuckling darkly.  She grabbed Kitty, and then said, "Theres no escaping now."  Her bat was still on her shoulder, staring at Kitty.  It tended to be quiet around new people.

"In case you were wondering," Crystal began to say.  "I'm Crystal, a vampire." She showed her fangs to prove that she was.  "And there wasn't really a vampire here, but since i'm here now I suppose i'm the vampire."

ssather

3:00pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((Wait...Are vampires allergic to wood in this rp?))

Kitty narrowed her eyes as the voice in her mind gave out a sarcastic 'I told you so'. She felt the girl grab her and tried to pull away to no use. She wanted to ask the girl if she knew where her sister was but she knew that it wouldn't matter, either she would be dead if she couldn't think of something soon, or she would be with her sister. She growled wishing that she had listened to the voice in her mind...And then again maybe she had known of the danger and had given up so much she felt like it didn't matter anymore. She growled trying to pull away as the voice to her to not give up yet, and this time she listened.

saryapink

3:05pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((Yes, I suppose they are. xD))

"I'm not going to make you a slave, I just want to mess around with you for a bit." Crystal said, feeling rather amused that Kitty tried to break out of her grip.  "And maybe, just maybe, i'll kill you or make you a vampire." She added, with a slight evil laugh.

((-fail-)) 

ssather

3:12pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((Okay.))

Kitty growled. She could see at this point anything would pretty much be useless she she decided to be the least interesting and playfull thing in the world for Crystal. She just froze standing still and not doing anything. "Fine, I don't care. Kill me. I really don't have any use in this world right now with all my family dead except for one sister who might also be dead." she said. It sounded brave but stupid at the same time, or as Kitty saw it, something her sister would say if she was here instead of her. She calmed herself down slowing down her heartbeat until she was as calm as if this wasn't even happening. Different thoughts were running through her mind telling her that dying wasn't the worse thing in the world, that there were more painful ways to die for in her mind she had it decided that Crystal was going to kill her just like the rest of her family. Rip out her throat making weird snarling noises and kill her, drinking her blood until she didn't have any left.

Kink

3:13pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((.....I don't know what to post... xD))

saryapink

3:15pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

Crystal stared at her in shock.  Wasn't she going to do anything?  It wasn't amusing when people didn't.  "You don't care?" Crystal asked, shocked.

((-fail- Would you mind if Crystal turned Kitty into a vampire? xD)) 

saryapink

3:16pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((Kink, make your charrie find Crystal and Kitty and save Kitty? xD))

ssather

3:19pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((I guess I wouldn't mind but her sister would be...Really, really, really mad.))

Kitty shook her head to say no. She heard the voice again. I don't like this...You should scream for help or something. The voice said now worrying. Kitty ignored the voice once again even though she did feel like screaming for help.

Kink

3:21pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((I'll attempt... xD))

Kre was scouting as she usually did when she saw something out of ordinary: A lady with a bat on her shoulder. She took Kitty, another member of the a'ssociation, on a 'walk'. Kre was unsure of what she was going to do but felt the need to follow her. She hid up in the rooftops and followed silently, listening in on their conversation. She would have growled furosiously (sp? D:) at Crystal if she could, at all. Kre paused, wondering what Kitty was going to do, when her foot slipped on the roof, causing her whole body to slip as well.

((Fail! D:))

saryapink

3:22pm Sep 5 2010 (last edited on 3:30pm Sep 5 2010)

Normal User

((Lets see what Kink'll do before I post. xD

EDIT: Wait, they already posted. xD))

saryapink

3:32pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

Crystal turned around and saw Kre.  "Oh, another human." She said, laughing.  "Came to save your little friend?"

((-fail-)) 

ssather

3:36pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

Kitty gained hope again as she saw Kre. She raised an eye brow looking at Crystal. At this point her sister would have probably already had this vampire lying on her back tied up to go burn in the mourning but her sister was a pro when it came to hunting vampires where she was now.

Kink

3:40pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

Kre laughed softly to herself and dropped from the roof, on the other side of Crystal. "No." She said bluntly. "I'm here... Here to kill you." Kre gave a sort of wicked grin and looked past Crystal. "Hey, Kitty." She paused and drew the rope from her shoulder. "Do you have your supplies?" Kre knew Kitty would understand what she meant by that. After all, they were both vampire hunters...

ssather

3:45pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

Kitty nodded. She had been wearing a cape like jacket with a hood...Inside the jacket where pockets holding her supplies for killing vampires. Her sister had made the jacket for her because Kitty had never liked the idea of having iit to be seen by everyone in the open.

saryapink

6:10pm Sep 5 2010 (last edited on 11:06am Sep 6 2010)

Normal User

"Oh no." Crystal mumbled, staring at Kre and Kitty in shock.  They were on both sides of her, so she couldn't escape.  Or maybe she could.  She pushed Kre and ran.

((-fail-)) 

saryapink

7:14pm Sep 5 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7