Oh no, it's a vampire (REAL vampire rp, not Twilight-style)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7 Bookmark Thread
saryapink

3:13pm Sep 4 2010 (last edited on 5:50pm Sep 4 2010)

Normal User

I'm sick of Twilight vampires. T_T  It ruined the fame of the actual vampires.  So i'm making an rp that is not Twilight-Style. ;D  I've got a pretty good plot, and since I recently watched Daybreakers two times i'm obsessed with vampires. xD

The plot is right below this.  And one more thing, the only way real vampires can turn a human into a vampire is by making them drink their blood or by biting them.  I know there are more ways to do this, but to keep it simple i'm doing it this way. xD

------

Recently there has been a vampire outbreak, and this is ruining the life for the humans.  A group of humans started an as.sociation designed to kill vampires.  The members of this as.sociation carry weapons with them; such as wooden stakes and ropes.  The ropes aren't for whacking the vampire like theres no tomorrow, it's for tying them up and when the sun comes up taking them outside and burning them.

The vampires have also made an as.sociation, though.  After they found out that the humans made an as.sociation designed to kill them, they made one too.  This time it's designed to capture humans and torture them; in other words, make them their slaves.  And whenever they feel like to they can drink their slave's blood.

Not all vampires joined the as.sociation, though.  Some of them just want to live normally; coming out at night and feeding on humans whenever they wish.  And some of these vampires fall in love with a human, but this rarely happens.

And not all humans joined their as.sociation, too.  Most of them are too afraid to fight against vampires so they just avoid them.  These people are usually the ones to be captured by the vampires, and this makes them regret not joining the as.sociation.

------

Rules

1. No pp/gm.

2. Vampires aren't just a blood-sucking version of humans and are dead.  They are monsters.  They hiss and snarl and bite the human like how a terrifying monster would bite someone, not just bite them.  Twilight made these monsters seem like a god-like version of humans, while they are not.

3. You have to be at least semi-literate, and writer's block/braindeadness is understood.  Although I would prefer if you were literate and typed up large posts with large paragraphs like me (but I don't make large posts when i'm braindead).

4. No killing/biting someone's character without their permission.

5. Post, 'Vampires aren't sparkly, they are monsters.' to let me know that you have read the rules.

------

Bio:

Name:

Looks:

Species:

Part of as.sociation or not?:

Are they captured by vampires? (if they are human):

History:

Personality:

Other:

I will be playing as:

Name: Crystal

Looks:

qbx7n41e.jpg Anime Girl in a Red Dress image by pokeaddict17xakatsukifan17

Species: Vampire

Part of as.sociation or not?: Not part of it.

History: She was born a vampire.

Personality: Rp it out.

Other: She has a pet bat. :D

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Dragonstar

3:17pm Sep 4 2010 (last edited on 3:18pm Sep 4 2010)

Normal User

OoC://

Join as a Vampire?

'Vampires aren't sparkly, they are monsters.'

Nothing can stop the US Air Force except lightning within five nautical miles.

ssather

3:18pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

(('Vampires aren't sparkly, they are monsters.' Join? I hope this doesn't becoem a human vampire romance...I am tierd of those but i have hope because in this rp they are monsters.>D))

Graveyardfox

3:26pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

(( Join as a human in the *censored*ociation and a human slave to the vampires? 8D

'Vampires aren't sparkly, they are monsters.'))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Dustfeather

3:27pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

(( Join as a vamp? Vampires aren't sparkly, they are monsters. This is true. :C ))

Dustfeather -> Sparrow -> Universe
ImmortalChild

3:37pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

ooc:// Vampires arn't sparkly, they are monsters. Soooo true. And join as two Vamps apart of the *censored*ociation?

Photobucket
saryapink

4:10pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((Sorry for the late reply, I was playing badminton. ^^;  And sure, all of you may join. :D))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
saryapink

4:11pm Sep 4 2010 (last edited on 4:11pm Sep 4 2010)

Normal User

((And Snaky, no it won't be a vampire x human romance. xD))

ssather

4:12pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((*Jumps up and down* Yay!*Goes to make Bios*))

Dragonstar

4:15pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Awesome... Now who to use...

saryapink

4:29pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((I hope that I didn't take to long to say everyone could join. :P  Probably most people already logged off by the time I got on. xD))

ImmortalChild

4:30pm Sep 4 2010 (last edited on 4:31pm Sep 4 2010)

Normal User

Name: Victoria Vierro Conwell

Looks: She's the female in the picture above

Part of as.sociation or not?: Part of the as.sociation.

History: Same as Nathaniel's.

Personality: Rp it out, but she's mainly very devious and cunning.

Other: She is Nathaniel's younger sister and would do anything to please him.

---

Name: Nathaniel Ezekial Conwell

Looks: Male in picture above

Part of as.sociation or not?: Pat of the as.sociation

History: On his 20th birthday he was changed but an unknown person. He didn't have the guts to go back to his sister so he had abandoned her for a short period of time. When figuring out he couldn't really go on without her he changed her so that they could spend an eternity with her.

Personality: Rp it out, although he is very protective over his sister.

Other: He has a pet black cat named Silver.

Photobucket
saryapink

4:34pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((*waits for everyone else to post their bios* :D))

Dragonstar

4:50pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Name: Markus Kallaticus Taen

Looks: Markus is, in short, an albino. When he fangs grow in, all four canines look roughly similar to a wolf's or a cat's fangs. One his left shoulder blade is a black tattoo of a Fleur de Lis. His pants are tight black jeans that end at his ankles and he wears black boots that end at his knees. The boots have silver skull fastenings. The skulls look like they have small fangs. He also stands at six foot two.

Species: Greek Vampire

Part of as.sociation or not?: No

History: Markus was born in 19 BC to a wealthy family in Athens, Greece, as a human. As he grew up, he went to school and learned about the methods of fighting and other things. He was happy during his human life. Until his parents arranged a marriage between him and a woman he did not love. That happened in the years in which “Jesus Christ” was supposedly born. And during that time, he was attacked a vampress and was turned into a vampire. His maker was called Shoni and she was an Egyptian vampire; a lovely one at that. They traveled around Greece for a while until Markus turned a hundred. They were in Sparta at the time and Shoni was killed. Markus was branded with a Fleur de Lis and he fled Sparta. After that, he traveled around the Mediterranean. Only coming back to Greece once every hundred years. Then, he grew tired of his world and decided to travel through out the world.

Personality: Markus is cold and outlandish. He is an outcast in his own eyes, but very mysterious in the eyes of others. He doesn't like to get close to people for what happened in his mysterious past. Sometimes, he is more animated when he is around people he trusts. But that is very rare for him to leave his stoic state.

Other: None

ImmortalChild

4:57pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

ooc:// Dragonstar, have you ever watched 'Moonlight'? It was a vampire tv show that was canceled a while back. There are only like...15 episodes I think if not less.

Photobucket
Dragonstar

5:00pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Yes, I've seen Moonlight and I love it. I wanted to kill the people who cancled it's series. -ish still mad-

ImmortalChild

5:05pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// The Fleur de lis reminded me of Moonlight. It was a very good show. I miss it. ^.^ 

Photobucket
saryapink

5:05pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((Did any of you watch Daybreakers? xD  I love that movie. <3  And you probably already know that it made me obsessed with vampires and I watched it two times 'cuz I said it in the first post. :P))

ImmortalChild

5:07pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// I have a while ago. I faintly remember it. I've been obsessed since Interview with a Vampire and Queen of the Dam.ned. Although Moonlight drew me in because of the whole Sire thing. <3 I'm a fan of Vampires, but not the twilight ones. They are too much like Ice people and they irritate me. My vampire motto is "Humans are food, not friends or forbidden loves"

Photobucket
saryapink

5:09pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((Exactly, I HATE Twilight. T_T  Like I said before, it ruined the fame of the original vampires. D:))))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7