Oh no, it's a vampire (REAL vampire rp, not Twilight-style)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
saryapink

6:17pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((Raise your hand if you're a weirdo! :D *raises hand* xD))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
ImmortalChild

6:18pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// *raises hand*  We should name the club or will it be 'The Weirdo Club' ?

Photobucket
Dragonstar

6:28pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

OoC://

Can we start? Markus is getting impatient.

Nothing can stop the US Air Force except lightning within five nautical miles.

ssather

6:30pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((I likes 'Weirdos Unite'.XD

Yea, lets start!))

ImmortalChild

6:33pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// Yeah I agree x2. ^.^ I don't think anyone else is going to join.

Photobucket
saryapink

6:33pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((I'm already in the middle of typing my starting post. xD  So please be patient, i'm starting. :P))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
ssather

6:45pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((Lol. Okay, cool.XD))

ImmortalChild

7:13pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// *Sits patiently*

Photobucket
saryapink

7:14pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((I'm starting. :D))

It was nighttime, and the stars in the night sky were shining as bright as ever.  The moon was a full moon too, which made today's night one of those wonderful nights that were like miracles.  Even the fireflies were enjoying the night, dancing in the night sky gracefully; creating brief patterns.  Too bad humans usually sleep at night, so they don't usually get to enjoy the nighttime beauty like the immortal creatures of the night do.

But the night wasn't a miracle for Crystal.  She, a creature of the night, has seen nights like this many times.  She thought it was pathetic that the humans thought of the night as a mysterious and scary thing.  Actually, there were many things about the humans that she thought was pathetic.  Like how they were so 'weak' and 'fragile', how they thought they knew everything, and many other things.

Crystal was sitting up in a tree, waiting for a human to come out of their house so she could attack them and drink their blood.  If no one came out of their house, then she would have to go into someone's house and drink their blood.  She still had plenty of time to wait, though.  It wasn't even midnight yet, so she didn't have to worry about daytime coming soon. The sunlight was dangerous to her, it burns her.

Her bat, Diamond, was on her shoulder.  She had this bat since it was a baby, and it was very precious to her.  It even fed on blood just like her.  If someone of something were to attack it, she would attack the someone or something back.  It was as if she was it's personal bodyguard.  But the bat was like her personal bodyguard, too.  It helps her fight, although it can't do much.  It just bites the enemy to add some extra pain.

Crystal stroked Diamond's tiny little wings and smiled, her fangs showing.  "I can't wait to see what dangers and excitements we'll encounter." She said, sounding more like someone planning evil things rather then someone who's excited.  "Probably humans who think that they can capture me." She added, with a slight evil laugh.

Diamond squeaked in a happy way.  It enjoyed being stroked, especially on it's wings.  It flapped it's wings a few times too, and then settled down.  It felt very happy when Crystal played with it.  It got played with often, but it seemed to never get enough play.  Crystal found it's personality funny and adorable, one of the million reasons why it meant a lot to her.  And Crystal didn't have to worry about this bat dying, because she had found a way to grant it immortality.

Then the branch started to crack.  She took the bat off her shoulder, and jumped down from the tree, while the bat flew down.  She was used to jumping off trees, so she didn't get hurt when she did it.  And the bat didn't get hurt either since flying doesn't hurt you; unless you crashed or something.  Other than that, it's a safe and easy way to get down or get somewhere once you get the hang of it.

"I should have picked a stronger branch." Crystal mumbled.  Diamond flew back on her shoulder, and Crystal sat down on a rock.  She continued to stroke her bats wings, making Diamond squeak happily.  Crystal had to her finger to the bats mouth to remind it to be a little quieter when it squeaked loudly.

saryapink

8:02pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((Bump.  Did I scare everyone away or something? xD))

ImmortalChild

8:05pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

ooc:// No! I'm posting. Its taking a while though. T.T

Photobucket
saryapink

8:07pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((Oh okay. :D))

ssather

8:08pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((Hehe...I don't think I am going to read that all...))

Aurora sat in a dark corner. She was in her cage, the only place she actualy felt safe most of the time. She stared at the wall as her escape plan went through her mind over and over, each time thinking about things that could go wrong and how to prevent them. She pulled her fingures through her red hair and closed her eyes as she wondered how her sister was doing...If her sister was okay or had been captured like Aurora had. She wanted to get back a soon as possible but she knew that if she tried to escape too soon after she had been re-captured she would probably have a harder time at it.

She opened her eyes as she heard her stomach growl and womdered if she would get food today. She was use to going long ammounts of times without food, but it had now been four days and she was really thirsty too! She stood up, hitting her head on the top of the cage and looked around to see if anyone was around that she could go whin to until they fed her and gave her something to drink, no one. No one had been around her cage for a long time either. It seemed as if she hadn't heard another persons voice in years and it was nearly driving her insane.

Aurora bent down and walked towards one wall and looked out. She felt like yelling out to someone but her mouth and throat were too drying and she didn't know if she could even speak anymore after not talking for a few days. She sat back down and layed back in the dirt, putting her head on her hands. She hated this place and couldn't wait to get out of here and go back to her sister and her friends. It seemed like it had been so long since she had seen her sister smile and had heard her cheerful laugh...And even longer since she had seen herself smile and heard herself laugh. She closed her eyes trying to see if she could go to sleep, and wishing that if she did when she woke up everything would be okay, everything would be like it used to be.

saryapink

8:20pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((Snaky, read it! D<

Lol just kidding. xD  But you should. :P)) 

ImmortalChild

8:23pm Sep 4 2010 (last edited on 8:35pm Sep 4 2010)

Normal User

ooc:// here we are. Yes it sucks, but its my intro. Never really good at those. *Sigh*

bic://

Nathaniel had his head down randomly walking with his hands in his pockets. His cold blue eyes focused on Victoria who was spinning out of pure delight in front of him. She let out soft giggles letting her hair and light yellow and green dress spin around her fragile looking body. In her mind it was a perfect night to catch two love bird humans under the full moon, or that’s what she hoped. Lovers were her favorite snack. It gave her someone to drain and it also gave her brother someone as well.

“Nathaniel…My dear brother. Won’t you dance with me?” She asked pleading as she stopped spinning and rested her soft green eyes upon her brother. “Victoria” His voice came out strong but in a way very soft as he addressed his sister. “We must not stay out too long. We have…company back at our home” he called softly as a smirk fell upon his face. This action from Nathaniel made Victoria shiver slightly. She was still trying to get used to her brother actually showing his thoughts through his expressions. He normally stayed back and kept quiet. He was the silent mysterious type, but something today made his mood as bright as the full moon above.

“Yes my dear brother” Victoria nodded jumping into a random tree with much grace looking or well scenting for any humans near. She closed her eyes and let the gentle breeze blow past her wondering where exactly the love bird humans would be on a night like this. She didn’t feel like breaking into someone’s house just to feed. She was far to lazy for that at the moment in time.

Nathaniel let out a soft sigh letting his mind wander back to the organization and their little victim who was currently locked up. If it was up to him he would feed upon her, but Victoria hated the thought of feeding on their little slaves. Victoria was more to hunting and scenting out her prey instead of having it supplied to her. No matter how much Nathaniel protested to that idea, he would always follow Victoria. He vowed to never let her out of his sight and he was going to stick to that vow no matter what. He had to stay by her side. She was reckless and the only thing he had left. Nothing would be the same without his over spirited sister, which at times drove him absolutly insane.

Photobucket
ssather

8:39pm Sep 4 2010 (last edited on 8:48pm Sep 4 2010)

Normal User

((Nathaniel and Victoria remind me of Aurora and Kitty!))

Aurora growled sitting up. She knew she wouldn't sleep, it just wouldn't happen with all the thoughts running through her mind. She sat up in the hard metal floor and looked around again wishing they had at least given her something to do. She sometimes wondered if they would leave her here forever just to let her rot away into dust and bones. Don't loose hope... She heard something say in her mind. She pushed the voice away. It sounded like something her sister would say to her, to not loose something that was only a weakness, only a cover to hide away all the problems in life. She pulled her foot up to her so she could see the wounds and blisters on her feet and make sure none were getting infected or worse. One of her blisters was now bleeding but that was the only thing that had changed. She sighed setting her foot back down and looked around the shinny metal cage again bored out of her mind with no idea what to do. Her dark blue-gray eyes blinked and slowly narrowed to the point where they were small slits. She smirked as she rethought about her plan and soon her eyelashes brushed against her cheeks as she fell into a soft sleep.

Aurora looked around in her dream her soft eyes pausing as she came apon her sister and her at a younger age playing in the backyard of their house before they ever even knew about vampires.

Aurora looked to be 6 or 7 and had short red hair that fell infront of her pretty blue eyes as she swung back and forth and the swing. Her sister who was a year younger then her was slidding down the slide nearly screaming in glee as she landed at the bottom. Her sister had long light brown hair and soft brown eyes. Neither of them looked like they were sister except for maybe their full blood red lips, long eyes lashes, and their pale skin but other then that they looks completely opposite. Aurora swung higher until she couldn't get and farther up. She let go of the swing and jumped out of it landing with a heavy thud on the ground...Then all of a sudden the dream changed to a more darker scene. The day her parents and brother had died. Aurora was now 10 and her hair had grown out. Kitty's hair was a little darker but other then that it didn't look different. Aurora was showing Kitty how to play with the YoYo and all of a sudden they heard a loud scream come from their parents room. Kitty dropped the YoYo and ran to see what her parents had screamed about with Aurora not far behind her. Aurora froze as her and Kitty came to her parents dead on the ground with a man bent over her mother bitting into her neck. Aurora's mouth dropped open as if to scream but nothing came out. She turned around grabbing her sister and ran towards the closet. She heard another yell and then a scream from her brothers room but didn't make a sound. She covered her sister's mouth as the girl let out a small whimper and watched the shadow flicker by under the ground as the vampire walked into her room and past her closet...

saryapink

8:55pm Sep 4 2010 (last edited on 8:59pm Sep 4 2010)

Normal User

Crystal got off of the rock and brushed the dirt off of her dress.  Since her dress was the color of blood, the blood stains weren't visible.  Crystal appears to be harmless and a weak vampire, but she's actually very violent when it comes to battle and she feeds on humans whenever she wishes.  And she doesn't regret being a vampire, because she was born as a vampire and has never experienced being a human.  She doubts that she'd like being a human anyways, she thinks it's boring and has no interesting things in it.

"Seems like no humans are coming out of their houses." Crystal said, sounding disappointed.  She walked onto the town's street and pretended to be a human.  This was one of her many ways to hunt.  And her weak appearance helped her.  They come close either to talk or to capture, and then her vampire senses would take control and she'd let out a loud snarl or a roar and attack the human like the monster she is.  Vampires don't just bend down and sink their teeth into the prey's neck, they attack viciously and and make horrifying noises.

Crystal continued walking down the street, glancing at all the houses with those delicious snacks inside of them.  But today she didn't feel like getting food the easy way, this time she'd do it the hard way.  It just wasn't fun when you could easily go into a house and then your food would be magically there for you.  It's as if you didn't earn it fairly, like you cheated or something.

Crystal heard a loud snap noise, and immediately looked behind her.  She didn't want to end up being captured by a human due to a lack of awareness.  Luckily, it was just the branch she had been on.  Finally it had fallen.  Crystal laughed a little for thinking that it might have been those humans in the as.sociation.  And even if it was, there was no reason to worry.  She could probably beat them up or kill them.

Daisy98

9:08pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((Not here to join, just to remind you about our RP~ Oh, and to stalk! *Stttttaaaaallllkkkkksssss!*))

You gotta get lost if you want to get found...
ssather

9:09pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

((Maybe I should make Kitty...Then I might have more to post.))

Dragonstar

9:09pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Markus stood atop a roof with his hands in his pockets and his jacket ruffled around his wrists. His eyes were dull crimson for he was not thristy this night. Tilting his head at the sound of voices, he wondered the source and quickly jumped down from where he stood, landing on the concrete below with the grace of a panther. Though, he landed in a crouching position. Straightening up, he glanced around to make sure that nobody was watching him before he followed the direction of the voices.

But, he soon lost interest in the voices and wandered around the city, looking for something to occupy his time. A few human females walked pas-sed him in the opposite direction, giggling and glancing back at him before talking to eachother in hushed whispers that soon ended in hopeless giggling.

The albino sighed and shook his head when he stopped. It seemed that human female behavior was the same no matter what century you lived in. Rubbing one eye with the heel of his hand, he continued to run the same hand through his silvery hair before it fell bak in front of his crimson eyes.

Then he faintly wondered what was it like to be human.

Shaking his head, he rid himself of his betraying thoughts, but before he could control his body, he found himself walking after the two human females. Plus, he was allured by their scent. However, soon after, his fangs started to ache as a slight burning started behind his eyes.

Nothing can stop the US Air Force except lightning within five nautical miles.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7