Life Isn't Fair...(Dragon RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bookmark Thread
minuette1298

1:28pm Jun 7 2013

Normal User

(O-O I don't even...)
George shrugged, looking around. "George. Are you sure you haven't seen any table munchkins at all?"
(SHORTNESS!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

12:30am Jun 8 2013

Normal User

Shadow shook her head as her pupils widened and she stretched her wings.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

10:41am Jun 8 2013

Normal User

George frowned, shifting in the cold snow on the mountain. "Oei, what's your name anyway? Are you a table munchkin?"
(SHORTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!)

halee607

11:04am Jun 8 2013

Normal User

I start here 

Deathstar walked closer as he noticed another dragon with his sister. A small growl escaped from his throat as he walked closer sitting next to shadow " hey shadow what's with the munchkin " he teased as he wrapped his tail around his feet " so what brings you here "

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
pandameg199630

11:26am Jun 8 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca soon regained his senses and looked around, hoping to find some way to stop the bleeding.  It had been easier when he was smaller.  Most plants had leaves big enough to press against his wound, but now he had no idea what to use.  He stumbled towards the brush, his wings banging into just about everything as blood loss made him lose his balance and his focus.  He made it to the nearest, not thorny bush, and collapsed on it, pressing his wound into its leaves, hoping the pressure would stop the bleeding.  He used his wings to lower himself closer to the ground until he could relax himself.  He stared blankly into the woods, thinking about how much pain he was in and hoping for it to stop.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
minuette1298

11:29am Jun 8 2013

Normal User

(O-O NUUUUU PLEASE NU I MUST HUG HIM! Would you like Tarjak to say hello? She's a doctor of sorts XD)

pandameg199630

11:41am Jun 8 2013

Normal User

((Yeah he might need a doctor.  Maybe.  Or an ambulance.  You don't happen to have a character that turns into and ambulance do you?))

minuette1298

12:27pm Jun 8 2013

Normal User

(Nope, but Tarjak works just as well. Plus, I don't think she ever did too many bad things to Falt'ca.)
Tarjak leaped up out of the cenote, out to forage. Not too far into the forest, she heard huffing coming from the bushes. She cautiously stepped around a bush, squinting to see the dragon she met not too long ago. "Are you alright?" She continued to step around, until she caught sight of the severed limb. "I understand that must be painful... I can help you, if you'd like. Only if you want me to." She looked around for anything that might be useful, like a stinging nettle or something.

spirit1212

6:01pm Jun 8 2013

Normal User

Shadow looked at George and ignored her brothers comment. "I am Shadow and this is my brother,DeathStar. Who are you?",she said and smiled as best she could.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

6:35pm Jun 8 2013

Normal User

George jutted his head toward DeathStar in a sort of threat, then looked back toward Shadow with a slight growl. "George. I'm still looking for Henry and Benjamin, thank you very much. " He jutted his head toward DeathStar again.

pandameg199630

10:10pm Jun 8 2013

Normal User

It took a moment for Falt'ca to realize another dragon was there, and by the time he was paying attention to them he had already missed the first half of the conversation.  He was sure it didn't matter too much.  The important part was the offer to help him, which he hastily accepted.  He didn't know how much she knew about healing, but seeing as she had her front limbs she could do quite a bit more than he could. " You...wouldn't happen...to have anything...for the pain...would you? " Falt'ca said.  His speech was choppy as he paused to breath between every few words.  His entire front half was throbbing at this point, and if there was a way to fix that he would probably be fine.  Well, mentally at least.  The bleeding was pretty important as well, seeing as it had yet to stop.  The bush he was resting on certainly slowed it down, but it wasn't good enough to stop it completely.

minuette1298

10:21pm Jun 8 2013

Normal User

(N'aww! XD)
Tarjak nodded, plucking some maple leaves from a tree with her beak-ish jaws. She dropped them down, onto the ground. "I'll take care of the bleeding first. It's better to be alive than in pain, isn't it?" She reared upward onto her hind legs, then stomped down onto the leaves as she fell down. The leaves became a mushy green substance, which she scooped up with one claw and patted them gently onto the stub. "That should keep vital fluids from leaving your body." She went for a stinging nettle, then set it down in front of her. "When I'm done dressing the wound, I'll try to boil this in some way. It won't sting and it'll be soft like down when I'm done." Tarjak searched for a good beech tree, and when she did, she peeled off a strip of bark under the hook of her jaws. "You'll have to stay still, it might feel a bit strange and compressed."

halee607

1:46am Jun 9 2013

Normal User

Deathstar did the same spreading his wings amounting himself much larger. A loud growl escaped from deep within " you sure you want to start somthing with some one 10 times your size  I could kill you with one slice of my claw if I could " smoke poured from his nostrils as he folded his wings again his eye slits thin as paper. He curled his tail around himself again as he looked at his sister " I'm sorry sister but I'm not going to have a miniature brat starting stuff when I get home " deathstar growled again using his tail to swipe away Georges legs " so you want to start somthing huh"

pandameg199630

10:27pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca resisted the urge to lick his wound clean of the stuff she spread on it.  Though it successfully stopped the bleeding, it had the nasty side effect of making the pain worse.  He wasn't too sure that boiling the nettles would make them feel as soft as down, but what did he know.  He was in no way a doctor.  Just because he lived through a limb loss once doesn't mean he knew what he was doing when he tried to fix it.  Falt'ca snorted in response to Tarjak's last statement.  More nasty sensations.  Great.  Just what he wanted.

pandameg199630

10:28pm Jun 10 2013 (last edited on 10:30pm Jun 10 2013)

Normal User

((Double post))

minuette1298

11:04pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

(XD Boiled nettles are delicious, if you must know!)
Tarjak concentrated on weaving an intricate web of bark around the injured area and back, letting some of the blood dry to keep it still. "No time and too much pain for introductions, I see." She frowned, staring at the stinging nettle she had gathered. She paced for exactly ninety minutes, then thought of an idea how to boil the nettle. She looked down at the ground, then began digging a deep hole with her strong claws. After it was deep enough, she gathered dew off of a maple leaf into the water pocket between her tongue and bottom jaw. Inside, she placed the nettles. She hadn't the slightest idea how to heat them, though. She looked at the injured dragon again, a bit concerned that she wouldn't be able to numb the pain. "Sorry, but do you know any way I can find fire, or any source of heat? If I can find anything, I'll get that pain out of your system as fast as I can."

halee607

10:20am Jun 11 2013

Normal User

Why don't you guys wait for lily?

minuette1298

10:26am Jun 11 2013

Normal User

(I'm using two separate characters, and she's been posting on every other roleplay except this one. Doesn't mean we're skipping her.)

spirit1212

12:24am Jun 12 2013

Normal User

(I don't know what to post,I'm thinking.)

halee607

12:30am Jun 12 2013

Normal User

What about after what deathstar says to george

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14