I don't cause any harm (Emo rp) I just smile and wave.

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Bookmark Thread
Happykitty

9:47pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Not even close.
Mechromancer

9:48pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

(They're supposed to be in collage or in the outside world. Not still in high school.)

(Banner made by Kina)
Happykitty

9:49pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Okay they are...well Alena is Leliu just comes in for a little bit of the RP...and Ithought you said you not they.
Mechromancer

9:51pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

(Okay, but Alena can't be in high school.)

(Banner made by Kina)
Happykitty

9:53pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Got it.
Mechromancer

9:55pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

(Please use some kind of ooc when you're not in character, it's one of my pet peeves.)

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

9:57pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

[[ lol They're going to school? XD My guys are gonna be running around going to school and work and everything lol ]]

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
ssather

9:58pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Stranger groaned as she felt something step on her face and gently bite her nose. She opened a dark gray eyes to come face to face with a albino ferret. Stranger sat up straight and held Thief next to her chest. She stood up and stretched her back listening as it cracked. She quickly changed from her T-shirt to some black skinny jeans, a dark purple tank top, and a black jacket with different bright colored eyes on them. She took down her messy pony tail and brushed out her light hair. She walked outside and began to walk to work.

Mechromancer

9:59pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

(Only collage, no high school.....)

(Banner made by Kina)
Mechromancer

11:29pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

(Bump.)

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

12:51am Oct 9 2010

Normal User

James got up, usually the first, and headed to the bathroom. There were perks to getting up first around here. There were only two bathrooms in the house for four guys, so James getting up first meant that he got to pick which one he use and didn't have someone banging on the door. He quickly took a shower and got dressed, applying his makeup carefully before coming out and going to wake everyone else up. (( Like his pic on page 4 ))

Along the way he had become the mature, responsible one in the house that took care of everyone else. But he didn't mind, it kept his mind off of his late really family. He banged on Alex's door, he didn't have to do much and knew that would have waked him up anyway.

Alex sat up quickly, sleep clinging to him still and stretched slowly before he made his way out of the room. He watched James going into Eric's room, he liked bugging Andrew and Eric and was glad that he didn't get any amusement out of bugging him. that note a.sside, he made it into the bathrrom.

"Eric! Get up! Come on, we have to go soon!" He barked to him, Eric had stayed up all night doing who knows what. Probably on the computer all night long. "Yeah, I hear you, I'm getting up..." Eric said in a muffled tone. James smiled and left the room then went to Andrew's room. He had locked the door, very original. James puckered his lips and then used his thumb nail to twist the lock. 

He opened the door and crossed the room to Andrew's window and opened the curtains, killing the darkness. "wake up! You might want to hurry before Eric and Alex take both bathrooms." That was the only was to really get him up quickly. He got up, slow, but he was still up and made his way to the bathroom. 

Mechromancer

12:55am Oct 9 2010

Normal User

"Okay."Shane smiled. He was the most happiest one. Even if he just wakes up, he wakes up with a smile on his face, it always made Akila laugh. She did laugh a the time. "Bye.'She smiled. She gave them a hug and walked out. She had to do two hours at work, then she had to go to school. But, she had time to talk to Eric.

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

12:20pm Oct 9 2010

Normal User

After James had successfully woke everyone else up he hurried them through a healthy breakfast then out the door. Yep, he had become the mother of the house hold. James was wealthy, having inherited a great deal of money from his diseased parents and had put forth a lot of the cash to buy this nice house. But he never brought this up, being a generally nice and humble person. He had also helped each of the guys buying their cars and they were all very nice ones and paid off. 

James, himself, drove a motorcycle. This always gave him the excuse to wear his black leather jacket. Andrew drove a white mustang with red racing stripes down the middle. Alex drove a black Mitsubishi Eclipse while Eric drove a Black Mustang. 

Eric had beaten Andrew to the other bathroom and Alex had already been in one so Andrew was in a bit of a bad mood as he got into his car and the door closed... particularly hard. James chuckled as he swung his leg over the seat of his ride and stuck the keys into the ignition and listening to it rip to life. Alex tried not to listen to the slamming of the car as he got into his own vehicle, ducking slightly to get in. Eric, was in a good mood because he had successfully bugged Andrew for the day. Waving at him as he started his car. 

Andrew and Eric blocked James and Alex in the driveway so they pulled out first and started their journey to the mall to work. Andrew in the front, he was determined to at least get to the mall first. It was like this all the time, the two mustangs would race off into the distance while James and Alex took their time. James popping wheelies and Alex having a heart attack while he did so, afraid that he would be hurt somehow.

Happykitty

12:24pm Oct 9 2010

Normal User

Alena walked towards the colleges garden smiling.She picked up a flowere and put her backpack on the bench as she waited for the school bell to ring.She gave a yawn and grouned as she still felt sleepy because she had to wake up so early so that she was'nt late and that she could get her sister to school on time. 
Mechromancer

8:41pm Oct 9 2010

Normal User

Akila went to work. While she was working, she kept looking for Eric's car. She smiled and finally got to work, before her boss got mad. Masa and Shane came to he mall to see Akila. They bought a couple of cds and went home. Akila sighed and waited for her break.

(Banner made by Kina)
Happykitty

8:44pm Oct 9 2010

Normal User

Alena looked at all the other college stodents and smiled."I wonder how Leliu is"she asked herself in a wisper remembering her always giddy sister.
LadyTsunade

9:34pm Oct 9 2010

Normal User

Andrew ripped into the empty parking lot at the mall, his wheels leaving a few skid mark and smoke as he whipped the car into the lot, Eric was right behind them. The way they came from home led them to an empty parking lot and then the rest of the mall. This is where they were now. Andrew was and had been in the lead up until then, Eric p*censored*ed him. he was a bit more skilled at racing than Andrew was but ended up slowing down so that Andrew could win this race.

If Eric had won and beaten Andrew, plus getting to the bathroom first, it would have upset him even more and cause everyone at Hot Topic a world of pain. Andrew pulled in first, celebrated minimally and then Alex and James showed up. They made quite the spectacle of themselves everyday.

"Who won?" Alex asked. "Andy." Eric replied as they walked into the mall together. Getting plenty of looks and stares as usual. The four emo guys. But they hardly noticed anymore. 

ssather

9:35pm Oct 9 2010 (last edited on 9:37pm Oct 9 2010)

Normal User

Stranger hopped down the street as she tried to tie her shoes. She finally got her shoes tied and continued her way towards work. She reached into her pocket and grabbed a small bouncy ball. She tossed it onto the sidewalk and watched as Thief ran over and caught it. She finally reached the mall and went towards the bookstore.

Mechromancer

9:36pm Oct 9 2010

Normal User

Akila smiled. She went up to the guys. "Hey guys."He smiled. She looked at the clock, she sighed. A ten minute break, since the boss was gone.

(Banner made by Kina)
ImmortalChild10

10:53pm Oct 9 2010

Normal User

“Get up you two! I need a ride to work!” Azreal snapped barging into Chiyoko and Diasuke’s room. She frowned at how dark it was in their room and walked over to the curtain pulling the dark black curtains open to reveal the sun rays. She spun around listening to the two groans coming from the queen sized bed. “Get up!” Azreal snapped watching Chiyoko grab the pillow beneath Diasuke’s head and tossed it at her. “Go away! Walk to work” Chiyoko growled tightening his grip on his brother. It wasn’t uncommon for the two to sleep with one another seeing there was only one bed and getting bunk beds or two would only limit the small space. Their apartment only had two bedrooms and out of curtesy they had given the other to Azreal so she could have her privacy.

“Seriously, Do you want me to get fired? I help pay for this place too and if I don’t go to work, you don’t have money” She sighed leaning against the wall watching the twins. “Chi…Get off me” Diasuke groaned shoving his brother’s arm back at him and pushing his head off his shoulder. “I’ll take her…then we seriously need to get out of this house” Diasuke sighed swinging his legs over the side of the bed and rubbing his eyes free from sleep. “Go get dressed Azreal, I’ll be reading in a few minutes” Diasuke sighed standing up and digging threw his dresser. “I am dressed” Azreal frowned meeting Diasuke’s blue eyes. “So you are” He shrugged pushing her out of the room. "I need to wake up Chiyoko and get dressed. Grab some food...I doubt you want to go to work on an empty stomach."

----

A loud buzzing noise came from beside Nathaniel’s bed causing the sleeping emo to stir. He brought his hand up and nearly knocked the clock off the night stand in order to turn it off. “Why do I even bother” he sighed getting up and getting to work on his appearance. He didn’t have work today but it was normal for him to get up early on the weekends as well. It was sort of a habit he couldn’t quite break.

Photobucket
Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10