I don't cause any harm (Emo rp) I just smile and wave.

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Bookmark Thread
Mechromancer

10:55pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

(Lol <__>

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

11:15pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

[[ What did I miss? xD ]]

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
ImmortalChild10

11:18pm Oct 11 2010 (last edited on 11:18pm Oct 11 2010)

Normal User

Ooc:// Nothing. ^.^ -Points to my post on page 9- We were laughing at the whole 'Silence is golden' thing. We were talking about the saying 'Silence is golden but duct tape is silver' and where we seen it and other weird/funny signs. ^.^

Photobucket
LadyTsunade

11:37pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

ImmortalChild10

11:47pm Oct 11 2010 (last edited on 11:50pm Oct 11 2010)

Normal User

Ooc:// lol. I LOVE the one with the parents keeping children at the table. ^.^ Oh and that one sign about survivors being shot...is on my privacy fence. ^.^ My family owns 7 achors of land so yeah. <3

Photobucket
LadyTsunade

12:05am Oct 12 2010

Normal User

[[ LOL XD I tried to put that on up that but it's link would have stretched the page rofl ]]

LadyTsunade

1:35am Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Once A few customers had already made their way into the store, here to get a new book that had come out. The ti
tle didn't interest James, neither did the cover. So when the customers asked him if he had read it he politely said that he hadn't and they would usually leave after that. An emo guy in a bookstore must seem a little weird although its wasn't so much to him. But that was soon forgotten when Alex skittered over with his Venti Iced Caramel Macciato.

James smiled and grabbed the cup from Alex and gave him the money for the coffee. "Thanks love~" James told the other happily. "No prob, I gotta go back, see ya when I get a break." Alex said as he turned and went away once again. James mixed up the coffee as he started to read again.

-

Andrew hadn't had to help anyone yet, but that was fine. They had just opened and he hadn't expected anyone to be there yet anyways. So he went around pivking things that had either dropped overnight or had been left on the ground from yesterday up off of the ground and hung them back up.

Eric watching Andrew lazily as he beep bopped all over the store. Here and they his head would disappear and then reappear as he picked things up and put thing up. He sighed, utterly bored. He wanted to hang out today, not work. What was wrong with Andy? He was so weird. But then again, he already knew that.  

ImmortalChild10

12:27am Oct 13 2010

Normal User

Nathaniel walked by a few people getting strange looks but he just ignored them. He was used to all the not so secretive whispers and comments. It was like it was a crime to look like he did and be gay at the same time. He let out a sigh but slowed making eye contact with a little girl standing outside of the book store with her mother.

He smiled warmly and dipped his head only to cause the girl to giggle and pull on her mom's skirt. "Mommy...Why does he have blue hair?" she asked rather loudly. The mother looked over at Nathaniel before sweeping the young child into her arms. "It's his choice to ha--" before the mother could finish the little girl pulled on her own hair and spoke. "I want blue hair!" she grinned. The mother looked over at Nathaniel and glared, rushing away from teh book store. "Seriously? What did I do?" he sighed shoving his hands in his pocket and entering the book store.

-------------

Chiyoko smirked and pulled into the mall paking lot. "Well we arn't the first ones here so we should be good wandering around for a while" he said frowning noticing Diasuke asleep. "Okay this is not going to happen" Chiyoko sighed punching his brother in the arm lightly. "Huh?" Diasuke sat up glancing side was going to yell at his brother but snapped his jaw shut noticing they were at the mall. "Oh" he sighed unbuckling his seat belt and climbing out of the car.

"If you wern't listening to your music all night long you would have gotten better sleep" Chiyoko sighed slipping out of the car as well and walking towards the mall enterance. "I didn't...wait. Yes I did. I didn't keep you up did I?" Diasuke asked running to catch up with his twin. "No...screaming from the other side of my bed did not wake me up. What do you get out of that music? There are guys screaming into your ear. How are you not deaf?" Chiyoko asked only to receive a "Huh?" from his brother. "Haha very funny" he sighed shoving his hands in his pockets as they entered the mall threw JCPennys side door.

Photobucket
Mechromancer

1:02pm Oct 13 2010

Normal User

Akila smiled. It was her break time. She closed down the store and went to Hot Topic. Se grabbed some shirts and other things for her and her sibilings.

(~Fail~)

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

6:49pm Oct 13 2010

Normal User

[[ lol XD ]]

Eric perked up slightly when Akila walked though the store, Andrew didn't notice because he had disappeared into the back storage room that read: EMPLOYEES ONLY. "Hey Akila~" Eric spoke from behind the Hot Topic counter. 

-

Books. Books. And more books. Today wasn't a slow day and James soon and quickly realized he wasn't going to get to read all that much reading from his own book done today. He did, however, finish his coffee and was in desperate need of another. They were so good!

-

Alex was having about the same results on his end, there was even a line for the coffee. At this rate, he could take an early break and make more coffee. And go hang out with James, possibly Andrew and Eric too. 

Mechromancer

7:02pm Oct 13 2010

Normal User

Akila smiled big. "Hey Eric!"She said. Shane walked in. "Sorry, I'm late."He said. Akila smirked and hugged Shane. "So Eric, when's your break?"Akila asked.

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

7:49pm Oct 13 2010

Normal User

Erin raised his eyebrows and looked to where Andrew had disappeared. "I... might be able to sneak away from him now." He told Akila, looking back at her. He then looked to Shane, "thats fine." He responded, "Andy's got pretty much everything covered." He said with a small chuckle.

Mechromancer

8:13pm Oct 13 2010

Normal User

Shane chuckled and went to the back of the store. Akila smiled. "Ah. Well, if you can, fallow me."She smirked. She started walking backwards.

(Fail again.)

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

10:10pm Oct 13 2010

Normal User

Eric did just that, pushing on the swinging door and following Akila through the rows of emo clothes and accessories and left the store. leaving Shane to Andrew and escaping before Andrew could physically stop him.

Mechromancer

10:16pm Oct 13 2010

Normal User

Akila laughed and walked next to him. She smiled, seeing the baby tiger. "Eric, this is Helios. He's my cousin's pet tiger."Akila smirked. The pup licked Akila's face, makung her face slobbery. "So, what shall we do?"Akila asked.

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

10:34pm Oct 13 2010

Normal User

Eric smiled at the tiger cub, it was an extremely odd pet to have but it was still xute. He watched the two of them for a while until Akila asked what he wanted to do. "Oh, uh, I was hoping you would know what you wanted to do. Because I just wanted to get away from Andrew." Her admitted to her with a smile.

Mechromancer

10:41pm Oct 13 2010

Normal User

Akila smirked. "Let's just walk around. My cousin, Sami's club is opening tonight. Wanna come with?"She asked. She had the 'Just as friends' look on, but on the inside, she was hoping he would say yes. She let the pup down as it ran to it's owner. She smirked at her cousin, who just looked at her.

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

10:59pm Oct 13 2010

Normal User

Eric's whole face lite up. "Sure! I'd love to come!" He replied, he loved going out and partying, ask James, the mother of the house hold. Who, on regular occasions, would sit in the dark and wait to catch him as he came home late saying: "And where have you been?" He smiled warmly at the thought of him doing so. 

ImmortalChild10

11:31am Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Nathaniel just sighed and made his way towards the poetry section looking for a familar peice of work by his all time favorite poets and short story idol, Edgar Allan Poe. He had collected a lot of Poe's works and secretly stashed them in his home, knowing good and well if his friends found out his little secret they would immediatly make fun of him. 'An emo reading Poe. How fitting' they would say. It was high school that got him hooked on Poe.

He remembered having to recite a poem of their choosing and the teacher recomended 'Annabel Lee' for him. It was after that poem that he decided that Poe really wasn't that bad of a poet and short story novelist. There was that certain dark demening to Poe's life but at the same time, he wasn't afraid to let his emotions out in the open. Yes, Nathaniel did have to admit that Poe had a sucky life but that couldn't be helped. Nathaniel sucked in a breath reaching the section and running his finger gently down the spines of the books looking for that exact poem or any works by Poe.

-------

Chiyoko sighed before making his way threw JCPennys and exiting into the mall. "What are we looking for?" He asked glancing side ways at his brother, whose gaze was focused up at the sky lights. "I don't know...just hang out I guess. Do we really need a reason to come to the mall?" Diasuke asked glancing over at his twin only to recieve a glare. "When it's wasting my gas money, Yes we do need a reason." A heavy sigh escaped Chiyoko as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "I'm going to Orange Julius, you are welcome to follow like you usually do." "Really? I follow? We never leave one another's sides" Diasuke grinned throwing his arms around his twin brother.

"I love you remember?" He teased kissing Chiyoko's cheek only to have him slug away. "Yeah yeah, and I am forced to love you too now seriously what do you want? Smoothie? Ice cream?" Chiyoko asked wanting to make sure he knew what he was getting instead of having them stand their for hours while Diasuke decided. "Your no fun and i'm getting a pina colada julius. Those things are addictive" Diasuke laughed. He could taste it now and they wern't even near the stand. "Those are gross" Chiyoko retorted wrinkling his nose. He couldn't stand the taste of it but then again he wasn't a big fan of coconut therefore ruining most everything Diasuke liked.

Photobucket
LadyTsunade

9:20pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

[bump]

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10