I don't cause any harm (Emo rp) I just smile and wave.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Bookmark Thread
ImmortalChild10

12:17am Oct 8 2010 (last edited on 12:35am Oct 8 2010)

Normal User

Name: Chiyoko Hayato

Personality: Chiyoko is very protective of his brother and others. He won’t hesitate to get into a fight if it is something he truly believes in. He’s not afraid to speak his opinion even though it may hurt other people’s feelings. He’s not big on sensitive issues because he comes across blunt and extremely rude. If he thinks something isn’t being done right he’ll step up and shove the other person aside just to do it himself. He hates depending on others and likes to think himself as an individual and a grown up versus being treated like a kid who doesn’t know how to do anything. Even though it may seem like Chiyoko is a heartless jerk he’s really not. Once you befriend him he’ll open up and show you that he can be caring and loving.

History: He and his twin were born in California. His mother is Japanese and his father is American. They are not the only set of twins in the family, in fact they had two older brothers who were twins. One night when they were 17 all brothers went out and went to a party where none of them were really paying attention. Diasuke didn’t have that much to drink and offered to drive home, but on his way home he got into a car accident with a four wheeler resulting in his older brother’s deaths. Diasuke, blames himself for the car accident that killed his older brothers. His father also blames him which is why the younger twins were kicked out of the house at 17 forcing them to live in an apartment by themselves. Times are rough and they are just barely getting by with the rent but they are surviving.

Looks: -Points to picture above- He is in the White jacket

Crush: Open

Pets?: A male Bengal cat named silver.

Job?: He’s a waiter at a Japanese restaurant

Favorite song: Voodoo by Adam Lambert <3

Other: Diasuke is his identical twin brother who is in the black jacket. Many people mistake him and his brother as lovers only because they are extremely close and don’t go anywhere without the other.

---------

Name: Diasuke Hayato

Personality: Diasuke is more gentle and sensitive versus his brother. He has a whole different outlook on life and likes to just have fun, although his fun is using mind games with people. He is quite tame compared to his brother. Diasuke has a tendency to ask questions wanting to get to know a person versus judging them based upon their looks. He hates it when others judge him so why should he judge others? He does have his anger streaks but those don’t show very often unless he’s just tired of you around. He normally lets his brother hurt people’s feelings while he sits back and watches. Deep down inside he feels sorry for his brother because he has resorted to violence and anger but then again he can relate.

History: - points to Chiyoko’s history-

Looks: He’s the one in the black jacket in the picture

Pets?: A female Bengal cat named Victor. (Short for Victoria)

Job?: Just like his brother he’s a waiter at a Japanese restaurant in town

Favorite song: Remorse by Lovex

Other: He smokes Cigarettes when he is stressed. His brother doesn't aprove of this habit.

----------

Name: Azreal Jade

Personality: Azreal is really shy when it comes to meeting people, especially boys. She's hesitant to really open up and show her true colors despite how she may act randomly on the street. She seems like a happy person on the outside full of smiles and loves to joke around with the boys, but deep down she's terrified they might turn on her. She's had a bad history therefore she's a little hesitant to trust people. The slightest action of anger or raising one's voice will cause her to flinch.

History: Her mother gave her up to her father when she was just a baby causing him to raise her on his own. She lived in a small apartment with him and he kept an extremly close eye on her. When she got of age to go out and make friends her father wouldn't be to far behind spying on her. He caught her with a boy one day and he freaked out hitting her and even hit the boy. He was charged for child abuse when the boy's family pressed charges and sent to jail forcing Azreal to go into a foster home. Inside the foster home, Azreal befriended a boy named Vince-who was the foster mother's emotionally disturbed son. Her and Vince got along and for a while it seemed like Azreal was healing Vince's violent temper and fear of people. One day though, Vince seen Az hug another boy and he snapped. When she stepped threw the door he hit her until his mother stopped him causing Azreal to go back into her mental depression for a little while until the court decided it was okay for her to live on her own. Even though she was free from the house she still has a difficult time coping which is why the twins took her in to live with them in their apartment. She helps pay rent when ever she gets the money.

Looks:

Pets: None she's allergic

Job: She works with the twins at the japanese restraunt as a waitress.

Favorite song: Dysfunctional Family by Cinema Bizarre

Other: She is allergic to chocolate. (Yes I am aware that sucks)

-----------

Name: Nathaniel Joyce

Personality: Nathaniel is known as a sweet heart. He is counted as the romantic one in his little group of friends. He is a hopeless romantic and treats everyone like he thinks they should be treated. He has a tendency to impress others because he feels as if he can’t really impress himself by just being himself. He loves to have a good time and just hang with the guys.

History: His mother is a therapist who works from home, so he gets his daily dose of drama from strangers he doesn't even know. He likes to help when he can so he actually does listen to the drama unless they are homophobic, then he's kicked out of the house by his mother. He doesn't enjoy that to much but doesn't  let it bother him. His father is a psychology teacher at a nearby college - who also minors in mental disorders. His father isn't really into Nathaniel saying he was changed from a girl to a boy in the womb. He claims god hates him which is why he gave him Nathaniel. He calls him 'subject', 'it', or 'thing' when he's talking about Nathaniel. It's rather sad.

Looks:

Pets?: Nope

Job?: He actually is a hairstylist at the barber shop in town

Favorite song: Morticians Daughter – Black Veil Brides

Other: His middle name is Vivian but Shhh. I didn’t tell you.

Photobucket
ImmortalChild10

12:17am Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// Gah! I'm not done! Ugh. Stupid computer refreshed on me and posted it!

Photobucket
LadyTsunade

12:24am Oct 8 2010

Normal User

[[ Omggg!!

You have Sam and Chris up there!! <333 Love those two XD Chris is on the one in all black and he's the more outgoing one and Sam is in the white and hes more shy XD lol -loves them- 83 XD

-dont mind me- ]] 

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
ImmortalChild10

12:30am Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// Then I have them completly switched and I just randomly found them. I have no clue who they are. >.>

Photobucket
LadyTsunade

12:37am Oct 8 2010

Normal User

[[ LOL! Thats completely fine XD they're not Chris and Sam here >3< Plus they're britsh XD <3 but like I said done mind me XDD]]

the on in the tree is chris and the one on the ground is sam
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB30DbCFDFY&feature=channel

ImmortalChild10

12:39am Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// *sigh* I almost lost my bios. I was about to cry...they are done, finially. -goes to look at link-

Photobucket
LadyTsunade

12:45am Oct 8 2010

Normal User

[bump]

LadyTsunade

5:32pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

[bump] 

LadyTsunade

8:54pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

{LIVE!!}

Mechromancer

8:55pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

(Sorry, I had to go.)

(Banner made by Kina)
Mechromancer

8:58pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

(Tsunady, Can Akila like Eric?)

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

9:00pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

(( thats fine ^^ And of course =D Thats why he's here ^^ And Straight :O lol ))

Mechromancer

9:04pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

(Lol xD.

Bios accepted Immortal ;p.)

(Banner made by Kina)
ImmortalChild10

9:11pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Ooc;// Thanks ^.^

Photobucket
LadyTsunade

9:14pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

[[ Yay! I wanna start soon O: ]]

Mechromancer

9:16pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

(Then, let's. I'll be back in a sec. I might take a bit. If anyone wants to start, feel free.)

(Banner made by Kina)
Mechromancer

9:29pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

(I'm back.)

Akila sighed and got up to go to work. She put her hair up and smied. She got dressed and went out of her room and went downstairs. She saw Her brother and Her sister. "Hey guys."She smiled. "Good morning Aki."Shane said. He gave Akila a big bear hug. Akila giggled. Rusty, Akila's dog, tackled her. "Hey Rusty."She smiled. She was now sitting on the ground. She giggled and got up. "I'm going to work."She said.

(Banner made by Kina)
Happykitty

9:36pm Oct 8 2010 (last edited on 9:43pm Oct 8 2010)

Normal User

"Hey Rider"Alenan said greeting her young black hourse.Leliu ran by and said "i'm gonna be late for school, you to".Alena smirked "i'm coming she said giving Rider a kiss on the muzzle.As they walked to school Alena swung her back back and forth from her hamd.Leiu smiled as she hugged her sister and ran to cla.ss.
Happykitty

9:42pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Her sisster

Leliu

Mechromancer

9:43pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

(Happ, are they in collage??)

(Banner made by Kina)
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10